Page 11 of 313 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Warhammer 40000 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Actually it would probably be The Blood Angels, as they most symbolised the Emperors new ideals for Humanity (Because every Blood Angel was once is a degenerate half-mutant).
    Fixed.

And nevertheless Blood Angels would join our rank soon or later due to their blood-thirsty nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Actually it would probably be The Blood Angels, as they most symbolised the Emperors new ideals for Humanity (Because every Blood Angel was once a degenerate half-mutant).
    My friend, that is heresy in the Imperium. Be careful, there are far too many Imperials lurking on these boards.

Erebus Pasha's Avatar vezir-i âzam

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    My personal answer is World Eaters.

Imperium's answer is probably Ultramarines...
    I think this will come out in the forthcoming HH novel The First Heretic. I think either the Ultras or the Imperial Fists.

www.ottomanhistorypodcast.com/
    Under the patronage of the Noble Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus26 View Post
    I think this will come out in the forthcoming HH novel The First Heretic. I think either the Ultras or the Imperial Fists.
    Well we all know their gonna use the Ultramarines so why are we kidding ourselves?...

Erebus Pasha's Avatar vezir-i âzam

Don't worry Lorgar gives Roboute Guilliman a right old slapping.

www.ottomanhistorypodcast.com/
    Under the patronage of the Noble Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    My friend, that is heresy in the Imperium. Be careful, there are far too many Imperials lurking on these boards.
    Well not really. As Baal is a nuclear wasteland (Much like the Fallout world) and the people living on it are all degenerate and mutated to a degree. The strongest of these are taken to the Blood Angel Fortress Monastery and altered to make them the perfectly figured Marines that they become.(Its a redemption thing)
    Art //

Well not really. As Baal is a nuclear wasteland (Much like the Fallout world) and the people living on it are all degenerate and mutated to a degree. The strongest of these are taken to the Blood Angel Fortress Monastery and altered to make them the perfectly figured Marines that they become.(Its a redemption thing)
    Blah, Space Marines are nothing but another mutant... Besides I don't think SM that suffer serious gene seeds mutation can even call themselves pure and innocent...

Soon or later Blood Angels would all wipe up by Inquisition due to their genetic defection, so it is better for them to join Khorne now (which is exactly why Ka'Bandha is sent - our master believe that spilling more blood would ultimately trigger Blood Angels' true nature and enlighten them enough to see Chaos as the true way of humanity).
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.

Thats just your silly theory...................
    Art //

First I see Deciever is so surprised about the truth that he doesn't know, that he cannot give a proper reply.

Every time I think of Fallout I can't get that song from Fallout 1's intro out of my head.

It is a very real possibility. The Blood Angels chapter as a whole is gripped with the Red Thirst and Black Rage and both are becoming ever bigger problems for the chapter's survival, I'm sure several Inquisitorial probes of the chapter have been launched in the past, and it was a Khornate Daemon that cursed the chapter with the two aforementioned genetic afflictions.

It still doesn't mean that they automatically are khornate. Besides as the New Codex puts it, Khorne seems intent on destroying them.
    Art //

It is a very real possibility. The Blood Angels chapter as a whole is gripped with the Red Thirst and Black Rage and both are becoming ever bigger problems for the chapter's survival, I'm sure several Inquisitorial probes of the chapter have been launched in the past, and it was a Khornate Daemon that cursed the chapter with the two aforementioned genetic afflictions.
    Come on, it is a bless, don't say it is a curse.

It still doesn't mean that they automatically are khornate. Besides as the New Codex puts it, Khorne seems intent on destroying them.
    Oh of course not. I was merely saying that it is likely to happen but not that it already has. For all I know Sangunius can return from the realm of the Emperor and smite down Ka'Bandha for good and cure the ailments. It all remains to be seen.

Come on, it is a bless, don't say it is a curse.
    It is a blessing my friend is Chaos. But it doesn't look right in a sentence to call it a blessing.

Would've been better if it was a Slaaneshi mutation though. Turn them all into psychotic pretty marines. LAWLZ!

Oh of course not. I was merely saying that it is likely to happen but not that it already has. For all I know Sangunius can return from the realm of the Emperor and smite down Ka'Bandha for good and cure the ailments. It all remains to be seen.
    Nah, Mephiston will do that........
    Art //

Nah, Mephiston will do that........
    I don't it otherwise he would have done it by now...

Well, Mr Sangunius is a mutant and there is no guarantee that Inquisition would not put trials for him first.

Lets be honest, the only reason why many SM chapters can survive so long under Inquisition's eyes only because they hide their own secrets so well. If Inquisition find out the truth - lets say, the past history of Dark Angels, there is no guarantee that those chapters would not forcefully disbanded like Flame Falcons.

Well, Mr Sangunius is a mutant and there is no guarantee that Inquisition would not put trials for him first.

Lets be honest, the only reason why many SM chapters can survive so long under Inquisition's eyes only because they hide their own secrets so well. If Inquisition find out the truth - lets say, the past history of Dark Angels, there is no guarantee that those chapters would not forcefully disbanded like Flame Falcons.
    Even if Sanguinius was found to be traitor Inquisition can't do anything to him. As the Emperor and his sons are the only ones above Inquisitorial scrutiny.

Even if Sanguinius was found to be traitor Inquisition can't do anything to him. As the Emperor and his sons are the only ones above Inquisitorial scrutiny.
    Oh come on, Angron is also son of Emperor and Inquisition hunt him like .