Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Res Bellicae Version 2.0 (Check First Page)

Default Re: Res Bellicae Version 1.0

yes tenerife boy bu t speaks in english or italian cause i ca'n read spanish

the cine-like camera indicates you can't order nothing cause your general is giving orders to the troops.Just wait the time it disappear to give other orders
    anyway the balancement has been maded by multyplauer clan members so..XD
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

I have a question how properly use scripts???There is 4 turn year ??Yours

it was the defence from behind the real point of the strenght of hoplites....
    anyway the cine-like view is MADED to IMPOSE you to not give orders very quikly and so not to encircle enemy at the speed of light like in rome vanilla XD
    you will get used to in seconds but if you don't like you can go in data/show_me/script.txt and put a ";" before ai_active_set on so that you get ;ai_active_set on and it will disappear

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gaio Giulio Patrizio View Post
    thanks to all

@gollrir "all these charge sounds begin but everyone is standing still" i don't understand...
    anyway phalanx can't Unphalanx anymore it's our choice

@toonwar: your one is a codec problem...try adding -nm after destination in the proeprties of the link to the mod

@turkeys:you are the best debbugger around XD
    i'll fix it in moments ^^
    That worked for me mate! thanks +Rep
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; July 21, 2010 at 08:31 AM.

once you activate the script it will enhance the experience a lot
    the time passing is regulated by the script according to how much historicall events occurred in that period so if there were lots of battle or wars in a certain period (ie the second punic war period) the script will slow down thing,and will accellerate in others so that you don't have to wait millino turns to get reforms
    just activate it when you play cliking on a city.
    remeber to deactivate the script when you exit campaign.othe things are just "cause-effect" so don't worry making something wrong
    i'll soon make a guide to explain how it works

ok patch updated

redownload it again ^^
    if you were playing the italica campaign you will need to restart things :S

What i meant by the charge sounds was that when the battle starts and i havent done a thing not attacked or anything the charge sounds(like when you attack the enemy) starts too sound from all directions

ahauahauhauhauh yeah it was one of the modifications to the sounds XD
    all of our testers think that in the prebatle sounds of the drums make the atmosphere more "war-like".They will end when you start moving something

XD thats all very good but the problem is that well there are no drums only original charge sounds XDXD

I edited my last post....check it

hahahahaha maybe we will use other sounds XD

it was the defence from behind the real point of the strenght of hoplites....
    anyway the cine-like view is MADED to IMPOSE you to not give orders very quikly and so not to encircle enemy at the speed of light like in rome vanilla XD
    you will get used to in seconds but if you don't like you can go in data/show_me/script.txt and put a ";" before ai_active_set on so that you get ;ai_active_set on and it will disappear

Fantastic mod, one of the Best i´ve ever seen! but...

1) Why when in battle, when you select an enemy unit to attack, two wide "black bars" (one up, other down, like in cinemascope) do appear? is there any way to fix this?

2)Wasn´t Gades at 220 BC a Carthaginian city, not iberian?

THANKS FOR SUCH A GREAT MOD!

1) Why when in battle, when you select an enemy unit to attack, two wide "black bars" (one up, other down, like in cinemascope) do appear? is there any way to fix this?

Gaio Giulio - When playing Thermopolaye battle map the game CTD after a few minutes? this has happened twice now any ideas mate?

you can't arise new orders when they appear

@TOON the battle is very computer processing intensive XD so sometimes will slow down a lot or even crash... it'a a pathfinding problem not mod one XD...

@TOON the battle is very computer processing intensive XD so sometimes will slow down a lot or even crash... it'a a pathfinding problem not mod one XD...
    Ok thanks mate, can you also tell me how I can disable the Radar in the top right hand corner please? and the unit cards at the bottom of screen as I am using minimal UI but prefer the screen clean? thanks mate

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

thanks to all

@gollrir "all these charge sounds begin but everyone is standing still" i don't understand...
    anyway phalanx can't Unphalanx anymore it's our choice

@toonwar: your one is a codec problem...try adding -nm after destination in the proeprties of the link to the mod

@turkeys:you are the best debbugger around XD
    i'll fix it in moments ^^
    xD I accidently find bugs! Also, are the Cavalry Stables (The most basic and the Elite) and the Practice Range supposed to have such a low buildtime compared to the other buildings. The stables and practice range both only take 1 turn to build, and the Elite Cavalry Stables only take 10 turns to build. Also, What is the most effective way of dealing with strong family members supported by many cities? All three of my other family members have it and I'm afraid of an epic Macedonian Civil War starting

Loving the work done on the environments by the way, so much more realistic than vanilla.
    Last edited by Turkeys!; July 21, 2010 at 11:42 AM.