Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: Myth The Fallen Lords-total war

Default Re: MYTH THE FALLEN LORDS total war/Alliance unit preview!(first post)

Looks awesome !

As for Wights - maybe some sort of modified naffatun would work (closest range, and throw animation time plus devastating explosion).

Whoa! That's not a bad idea at all...thx..I'll give a try..I think I also could modify his throwing animation to something more like a self explode stuff..hmmm
    ...Do you have something for the Shade's flying?

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

maybe just to make shades like normal unit but without legs...
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

question...why all units have white eyes?
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

I don't know. I just thought this was cool....I like them this way. Actually there was an animated cutscene in the original game where they had this white eyes and they looked pretty badass...

and did you read my post above
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

About the shades without legs? Right, thx...that could work...but I'm so far from making the shades...just started to make the first infantry unit of the dark side..the Ghol...
    Anyway I'll keep in mind that idea..thx.

no prob...just post screnshots of new units
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

Great unit!

Thx nuel92!

I have great news! Shades are going to be in the mod. Check it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

credit to BUNGIE for the concept art...

and credit to me for the new flying/levitating animation.......

(I used my warrior model for the test) After I put some minor movement to break the idle there wont be this synchronized movements anymore...
    I'm so excited! You'll have to destroy these fellas as soon as you can...they'll be very, very powerfull..

(of course i'm gonna have to change a lots of animation file to make this work nicely...)
    Last edited by Briarius; September 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM.

wow, nice !

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Incredible
    shum

Amazing - I wish I could mod animations like that.

wow exelent job man...how does it move?does it just float or he move his legs?and if you can please post screenshot how they fight
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

Well that's tricky, cause I've modified only the stand_A_idle.animation. To make him actually flying...I'll need to modify the "stand_A_to walk"...and the walkcycle also.
    Actually to make the whole set for the unit means around a hundred .cas file!!!!...and everyone of them needs to be changed to make nice and smooth connections between animations.

Now when I order them to march, they pop back to the ground and they start their usual walking animation...
    I think I'm gonna make them but only after the modelling and texturing of all the units...

my workflow

modelling
    texturing
    animation/effect modding
    voices/soundeffects.

Cheers
    Last edited by Briarius; August 25, 2010 at 09:01 AM.

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Hi...

I just wanted to say that this is drop dead cool. If this ever get to be released as some sort
    of myth-campaign - I WILL download it and try it out.

Real cool stuff, have some rep on me...

- Cheers

Harğurāğaz's Avatar Senator

AWESEOME DUDE!!!!! rep+

great +rep
    Under the patronage of Nakharar
    DM Multi modding project

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

looks outstanding, especially the dwarfs.