Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Bronze Age: Total War (Preview & download)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael333 View Post
    Hi. This mod is great and I'm asking you if I can use the Mycenean and Theban units for my mod "Mycenean Total War".
    I would like to use them as well, for my mod, Ancient World: Total War. Earlier, though, you refused me. If he can use them, then can I now?

Hmm. I do not remember what would someone refused. Of course you can use our units with reference to our mod.
    Кто к нам с чем зачем тот от того и того...

Whats your progress

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Thanks, man! Everything used will be attributed solely to BATW!

ruthless's Avatar Semisalis

Does this have the campaign yet? lol

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

No
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Great idea for a mod; I will definitely play it! Do you have any idea when will the final version be released?
    Also, is the last campaign map you showed the final version? Because considering the Egyptians, I think they should have more territory to the south, until the 4th cataract of the Nile, and to the north, until Damascus (Upi). What do you think?
    And you should add the Battle of Kadesh to historical battles
    Continue the good work!

Sorry for the double post, but I played the beta (loved it), and I have some advise considering the units of the Egyptians and the Hittites. I think you could change the way how the Hittite heavy chariots are portrayed. They should have a higher close range attack and much lower long range one, since their purpose was to fight at close range. Maybe you could even change their weapons from bows to spears and/or javelins, and leave the bows to the light chariots. In the same way, you could change the long range attack of the Egyptians, being exceptional at long range, and lower the close range attack. Also they shouldn't charge without orders, since they avoided melee. Another thing is that all chariots should have more ammo, since they carried it in the sides of the chariots, and so could have more than a regular archer.
    Finally, a small detail, could you change the colors of the chariots from the different factions, since they are all blue, and sometimes it gets confusing.
    I hope this will help you in any way, for I’m eagerly waiting for this great mod.
    Last edited by Ramesses the Great; January 01, 2011 at 06:53 PM.

Do you have any idea when will the final version be released?
    Until the final version, of course, still far away, but we're working on it.
    Also, is the last campaign map you showed the final version? Because considering the Egyptians, I think they should have more territory to the south, until the 4th cataract of the Nile, and to the north, until Damascus (Upi). What do you think?
    I'm on the map company can not say anything because she is engaged by another person, until I can say that she was going to test.
    By Kadesh may be a problem, it does not seem to be doing, but there are other no less famous and grandiose battle.
    Continue the good work!
    Thanks.
    Sorry for the double post, but I played the beta (loved it), and I have some advise considering the units of the Egyptians and the Hittites. I think you could change the way how the Hittite heavy chariots are portrayed. They should have a higher close range attack and much lower long range one, since their purpose was to fight at close range. Maybe you could even change their weapons from bows to spears and/or javelins, and leave the bows to the light chariots. In the same way, you could change the long range attack of the Egyptians, being exceptional at long range, and lower the close range attack. Also they shouldn't charge without orders, since they avoided melee. Another thing is that all chariots should have more ammo, since they carried it in the sides of the chariots, and so could have more than a regular archer.
    Chariots and their tactics at this point is developed and tested.
    Finally, a small detail, could you change the colors of the chariots from the different factions, since they are all blue, and sometimes it gets confusing.
    Chariots of the beta version taken from the original PTB, but we are ready to individual models of chariots for each faction. Thanks again for your support, we will try to justify your hopes.
    P.S. In addition to Russia in the winter a lot of holidays, such as the new year, we celebrate twice the 1 st and 14 th of January, and we drink vodka 14 days, to the same winter and cold in winter, we drink vodka ever that would not freeze, so that wait for the next update in the spring, when everything melts and becomes warm
    Last edited by EmperoRu; January 09, 2011 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperoRu View Post
    Until the final version, of course, still far away, but we're working on it.
    I'm on the map company can not say anything because she is engaged by another person, until I can say that she was going to test.
    By Kadesh may be a problem, it does not seem to be doing, but there are other no less famous and grandiose battle.
    Thanks.
    Chariots and their tactics at this point is developed and tested.
    Chariots of the beta version taken from the original PTB, but we are ready to individual models of chariots for each faction. Thanks again for your support, we will try to justify your hopes.
    P.S. In addition to Russia in the winter a lot of holidays, such as the new year, we celebrate twice the 1 st and 14 th of January, and we drink vodka 14 days, to the same winter and cold in winter, we drink vodka ever that would not freeze, so that wait for the next update in the spring, when everything melts and becomes warm
    Thanks for the response. I understand, holidays are holidays
    Thanks, I hope you check the suggestions I gave you, if they are correct of course.
    Continue the good work

Mittani swordman

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Nice
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Quote Originally Posted by EmperoRu View Post
    Mittani swordman
    Cool! Nice to see more variety in the units of different factions! Can't wait for more previews!

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

i hope this mod is released soon.

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

it looks good, keep on the good work guys

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Hows the progress on the mod going guys any where near a campaign, sorry if you think im rushing you just want to know the status
    PS great work love it

Daminios's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles of Athens View Post
    Hows the progress on the mod going guys any where near a campaign, sorry if you think im rushing you just want to know the status
    PS great work love it
    yes please , an update would be fantastic !!

TheGeat's Avatar Miles

This mod looks fantastic. I shink you should introduce the kushites/Nubians as a faction though. I think the kushites are important rivals to egypt.

New unit Мitanni (author Emperor):

fraction Liby

New unit king of Elam (author Rom):

New unit Dorian (author Andrey):

to be continued...
    Last edited by Akrit; February 26, 2011 at 03:23 PM.

jermagon's Avatar Domesticus

WOW They look awesome, great job indeed !!

George Galloway ''You don't give a damn !!!!!!!!''