Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Napoleon: Lines Of Battle and Minimods Collection

Default Re: Napoleon: Lines Of Battle and Minimods Collection

Hey everyone. Awesome mod, fantastic work, I loved it. It worked in single land battles perfectly, and I could still save and load etc in my already-underway prussia coalition campaign (didnt change existing units but newly recruited units came out strong), so I decided to start a new coalition campaign as GBR. I had a few other mods on at the time, and when I went to quicksave the game, it crashed to desktop. I took out all the other mods (including moving/cutting-pasting movie mods), and it's still doing it I use mod manager 1.5 and have windows 7, files under steam data etc. I tried again with prussia but same result, any help would be greatly appreciated. It's not your mod that has the problem, it's amazing, I laughed maniacally as Russian 20lb unicorns sent militia flying all over the place, hence why I'm determined to make it work.

Nevermind, the issue was with the mod manager I was using, I got rid of it's profiles and manually enetered the other mods I like to run, and LoB is working flawlessly with them. I've got an I3-550-3.1 ghz and a single Radeon 5770 card and it runs it without any framerate drop on high, I'm curious just how high I can go in terms of unit sizes before it bogs down. Again, awesome mod, I've been reading Tactics of the Napoleonic Wars and finally my cavalry charges look exactly like the images the book conjured in my mind.

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

So what does the mod do to the so called lines of battle ? Which is naval term but anyway.

Hi

Is ther possible to have only the part of the mod which increaseses the BAI and CAI because i only want to have a better AI ?

Thank you

Steph's Avatar Maréchal de France
    Patrician Artifex

Hi,

I have few questions : is this mod has the last version of the uai and there is a bug of the voices in the campign map, all units and agents refer themselves as religious in empire.

Thanks

And also to do another mod like darthmod which remove the cheating powers of the ai

There is also a bug at the beginning of the game because all startings units are at the normal number, but when I put the game in middle it satys the same number and it is good, when i put the multiplier at 2 it is good also but at 1 it bugs as I said.

And also because I prefer to play with normal size (by putting the middle graph), could you tell me how to remove the fact that units deploys very close together and not extended because the ai keeps this formation and cav are too easy to destroy with cannons.
    ANd finally I search players to play with thismod lines of battle + minimods in a mp campaign, my steam pseudo is
    {CØRS£} Raftor

The download links dont work anymore.

Laetus

Please can someone update the dead link.

Every bloody link on this bloody site is dead. Be it Empire or Napoleon I can't get mods anywhere! It's a joke honestly; thank god the steam workshop came about on the newer titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rulant View Post
    Every bloody link on this bloody site is dead. Be it Empire or Napoleon I can't get mods anywhere! It's a joke honestly; thank god the steam workshop came about on the newer titles.
    yes its super annoying

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678