Thread: Come play Shogun Multiplayer with us!

drisos's Avatar Foederatus

Default Come play Shogun Multiplayer with us!

Hello to all Taisho's around,

I thought it would be good to post an announcement about the recent revival of STW-MP games on Shambles' fakeserver of late. I hope both new and old players to return for some games and good times. The community there is left is not big, but people are nice and we all love Shogun.

I am member of the 47Ronin Group some of my friends of the group play Shogun multiplayer too. Some of us have been playing for years and some are quite new in the scene. We hope that some other people join us, so we can have games more often. Anyone who plays S:TW singleplayer and wants to give it a try, the numerous people who now play M:TW but once were all samurai, please drop by. A fakeserver is up runnning all day, hosted by 'Shambles'.

I wrote a thread at our forums, containing all information needed to play S:TW multiplayer. Plus I inserted quite some information on S:TW multiplayer gameplay. It is basically meant for new players to improve but if some vets check it they might be able to help me improve it so anyone is welcome. Thread is located here.

Feel free to visit are nice forums at http://p203.ezboard.com/b47chushingura or to add me at msn or send me an e-mail for any question or whatever. My adress for both is drisos_stw@hotmail.com .

Anyways if you want to join us:
    If you are interested in joining our exclusively STW-MP group, post a request to join in the Inn of the Drunken Geisha. Our membership requirements are simple: a desire to be friend to this great group of Shogun diehards; a love of STW; a desire to become a good STW-MP player, and a promise to be a courteous, good sportsman on and off the field, representing the group with honour as much as humanly possible.

Our interest is STW-MP. Clan membership in other TW games is not necessarily prohibitive to joining this group. Applicants will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

See you on the battlefield!

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

This game is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to old to play multiplayer. The game's cutscenes are cool but thats about it. Good luck tho

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

nice, i wish i could play Stw again but sadly the dog ate my S:TW cd (well not ate but scratched it up while chewingon it),and i have no time to play any game now days.
    but its nice to see other people Shogun Loveing people ,besides me are out there still playing Shogun Total war
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

drisos's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius
    This game is way to old to play multiplayer. The game's cutscenes are cool but that's about it. Good luck though.
    hmmm mind if I disagree?

king-nord's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Come play Shogun Multiplayer with us!

hmm do any ppl play this online? if so i can give them my cd key i cant make a user name but i spose no one plays all on rtw like me

Team Paullus

Default Re: Come play Shogun Multiplayer with us!

I would love to play with you guys what version do you have