Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution Order of War | General Discussions

Default Re: Revolution Order of War (ROW) - A French Revolution Mod ... presented by Marshal Beale.

2 new pictures up. Enjoy!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Default Re: Revolution Order of War (ROW) - A French Revolution Mod ... presented by Marshal Beale.

great, looking forward to trying this

are you planning to use the anti/pro french feature in the mod as a sort of royalist/revolutionary?
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

it sucks you cant use your awesome technique. ):

good pics ! Epic

do I hope that you envisage white wigs for the troops of the coalition?
    Last edited by Louis XV; July 09, 2010 at 08:23 AM.
    " Le sang de nos ennemis est toujours le sang des hommes. La vraie gloire, c'est de l'épargner " - (Louis XV king of France 1710-1774 )

Miniluv's Avatar Ducenarius

Nice!Eager to wait like in NOW!

THE WORLD SHALL TREMBLE.

Can I get any and all serious suggestions for the startpos - which haven't already been mentioned here or in the old thread - to be PM'ed to me.
    cheers,
    Le Loup des Mers.
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Vive le Roi! Vive le Republique!

Pick One!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Talk later Brig, but what side do you take in the French Revolution, the Royalist, or the Revolutionaries?

Good choice, those Revolutionaries are rather barbaric.

I was waiting for that Brig... If you'd said anything but Royalist i would have had reason to suspect your - how can i put it - allegiances.

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &

Now I can say such things, and fly a signature such as I do, for I my unwarranted disgrace facilitated a loss of faith in my government, giving me satisfaction in the irony of my monumental participation of the liberation of the southern nations of America.
    Last edited by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠; July 11, 2010 at 07:53 AM.

CPU

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Beale old boy, I was thinking I want to make some drummer units for Napoleon Total war, like we used to to make for Empire total war, unfortunately the chap Rstybloodnok who was the expert at making the drummer units although I made some myself, isnt able to make those anymore, so I was thinking if we could perhaps isolate drummer models for every unit we could make drummer units for Napoleon total war, like in Empire, they would have to have building permissions, animation tables etc attached to make them work, I am sure this would work in Napoleon ? what do you think any chance of a little help?
    All what'd need to be done to make them match NTW would be to give the band uniform colors and use the variant models so the drummers look like those in their faction's units.

A beta will be released in a couple of weeks. Just to let everyone know.

Is there anymore space for a unit creator?

Ahh, would you like to be our full time unit creator, that is more than welcome. Just PM me with your offical application.

But i would love to have a man of your skill on board. Cheers, MB

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

It would be awesome to play this as the royalists. Please do add the white wigs. They were symbol for the ancien regime.
    (for inspiration you can look at the 3 18th century units, the english made by quadcorn, the prussian and the swedish made by general william howe)

Yes, I am planning to use Quadcorn's British Units, but he's been inactive for a while, and I'm waiting for his next release. Maybe someone give him a little nudge to remind him.

Cheerio, MB

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Hehe. I hope you can use his units, for they look terrific.
    All the best. Oggie

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Marshal Beale♔ View Post
    Ahh, would you like to be our full time unit creator, that is more than welcome. Just PM me with your offical application.

But i would love to have a man of your skill on board. Cheers, MB
    What do you mean application? The list of mods I've worked on.