Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution Order of War | General Discussions

Default Re: Revolution Order of War (ROW) - A French Revolution Mod (UPDATE - FIRST UNIT PREVIEW)

I love royalist france
    Just one thing could u make their trim a little more turquoise?

Default Re: Revolution Order of War (ROW) - A French Revolution Mod (UPDATE - FIRST UNIT PREVIEW)

Excellent work, I'm really looking forward to this

How far along are you guys?
    Developer of The Great War | Leader of WW2: Sandstorm | Under the Woolen Patronage of Mitch | King of All

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Van Tromp View Post
    History has always been a bit of the State's slut.

Ahh, well basically we have to finish Prussia, and I'm waiting on HussarL to finish the startpos, and then thats it, we can release the beta.

Cheers, MB
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

OFFICAL UPDATE REPORT: October 26th 2010

Well ladies and gentlemen, generals and privates, I think you you need to be informed on the progress of the mod.

I really really REALLY want to release it to the public!
    But sadly I'm resricted due to whats finished.

Well the generous Quadcorn has offered to redo Britain (again mind you) and do the entire Prussian faction's uniforms. That will take a minimun of 2 weeks. Unless you guys want it released without Prussia done?
    And the intelligent HussarL is working on finishing the French revolutionary campaign startpos.

But thats it, thats all thats holding it up! I really can't wait for release, I know you guys can't wait too.

Basically, I guess the estimated time of release is within 2-3 weeks.

Cheers, MB
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Excellent!

I am starting to go crazy about this mod!
    I wish I could rep you but I've done it too much lately.
    Well good luck and take all the time you need.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

I suppose you could just release it once the tarpos. is done and then add the new British and prussian units afterwards. just so people have something to play with I mean if everybody is like me you will just want to play around with the enw units and there skins, for now anyway, so IMO it doesn't really matter if it isn't done yet.

And two weeks sounds a bit crazy! lol especially with Tar 2.0 coming out soon.
    Field Marshal Horatio Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener KG, KP, GCB, OM, GCSI, GCMG, GCIE, ADC, PC (24 June 1850 – 5 June 1916), was an Irish-born British Field Marshal and proconsul who won fame for his imperial campaigns and later played a central role in the early part of the First World War, although he died halfway through it.

Well two revolutionary mods coming out at the same yime ehhh...

Lord Horatius's Avatar Civis

Just give us some Screenshots to tide us over and I can wait two weeks! Get thee to it, lads!
    No Frog will take MY fusiliers! Click here for some of my Historical Fiction:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393678 http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...79#post8467779

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Marshal Beale♔ View Post
    Well two revolutionary mods coming out at the same yime ehhh...
    We should be fine, as long as it doesn't interfere with our evil plans...

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Horatius View Post
    Just give us some Screenshots to tide us over and I can wait two weeks! Get thee to it, lads!
    This is very true
    Just come eyecandy and we'll be satisfied

OFFICAL UPDATE REPORT: October 26th 2010

Well the generous Quadcorn has offered to redo Britain (again mind you) and do the entire Prussian faction's uniforms. That will take a minimun of 2 weeks. Unless you guys want it released without Prussia done?
    Cheers, MB
    Why does Britain need to be done again?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393678 http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...79#post8467779

Because currently the British have the uniforms of the American Revolution, so Quadcorn wants to redo them to the time of 1780s-early 1790s

Some screenshots coming up!

Because currently the British have the uniforms of the American Revolution, so Quadcorn wants to redo them to the time of 1780s-early 1790s

Some screenshots coming up!
    Can't wait!
    Personally, I thought Quadcorn's redcoats were top-notch already, we'll have to see just how different a few years between 1783 and 1793 makes. Having been defeated in Part by Louis XVI's fleets and ground troops working in Cunjunction with us Yanks' esteemed Founding Fathers, It must have been some turnaround for the Brits to suddenly be persuaded to aid the French monarchy against their own brand of republicanism run amok! (Although I'm sure many Britons gloried in the chaos engulfing France.)

There is also an offical ROW website, which I will announce soon! It will have everything from videos to screenshots, to a download and more!

Cheers, MB

There is also an offical ROW website, which I will announce soon! It will have everything from videos to screenshots, to a download and more!

Cheers, MB
    Huzzah! I say it again, HUZZAH!!!

The Guards are awaiting orders Sir!

enjoy

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Check out my brand new British and Prussian units and much much more in Marshall Beale's new masterpiece!

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Wow wow those look great.

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Very splendid quadcorn old chap!
    + rep.
    Can't wait to use those redcoats against the Frogs eh what?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Or play as the Dutch Republic

Petrov's Avatar Campidoctor

So Bealezy, just came back to check in on the mod!

Having fun?

I still dont get what was the point of troops wearing those judge like wigs back then?