Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolution Order of War | General Discussions

Default Re: Revolution Order of War (ROW) - A French Revolution Mod (UPDATE - FIRST UNIT PREVIEW)

No, ROW is seperate to NOW, they are not compadable!
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Revolution Order of War (ROW) - A French Revolution Mod (UPDATE - FIRST UNIT PREVIEW)

I like the way this is coming, and all my issues with startpos seem to have been adressed, cannot wait for the first release.
    btw, has anyone noticed that together, your two major mods are a command, ROW NOW
    EDIT: wow... that was was just.... stupid
    Last edited by 'Gunny; September 06, 2010 at 08:46 AM.

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

I can't wait for this.
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

HOW NOW bROWn COW?
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

So... any more updates on this mod?

Things have slowed down, as now we only have 2 team members actually working. And I still need a startpos editor!

But its coming along nicely! MB
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Marshal Beale♔ View Post
    Things have slowed down, as now we only have 2 team members actually working. And I still need a startpos editor!

But its coming along nicely! MB
    Ah I see, thank you for the info MB

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Sheesh Beale, you could've asked me to help you some more.

What I really need is a decent startpos editor as fast as possible. Personally, I can do startpos editing, but I'm no good at it and I rather stick to pack files.
    pvtgunny said he's willing to learn, I just want to follow up on that, but he still has to add the previous startpos editor to his steam so he can get his lessons that he needs to be ROW's startpos editor.

'Gunny's Avatar Überrock über alles
    Content Emeritus

I'm fairly sure he's on my steam, it just doesn't help that we are 12 hours apart time zone wise

AHhh, ok, well send him a PM or e-mail, letting him know that you would like to start lessons on startpos editing. He can send you tips and tutorials that way.

MB

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Still awaiting the stuff to do the next faction.

Second Unit Preview Coming Soon...

♔Oggie♔'s Avatar Senator

Very good, I shall await it with anticipation.

Lord Horatius's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Oggie♔ View Post
    Very good, I shall await it with anticipation.
    As shall I!
    No Frog will take MY fusiliers! Click here for some of my Historical Fiction:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=393678 http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...79#post8467779

Ok, a little update of what going on!

-Work has been slow lately, due to my personal lack of time and the fact that I just released NOW 1.2, which has consumed most of my free time.
    -I will be getting full consentration back on ROW as soon as I get a patch out for NOW next week.
    -We have got a startpos editor, not as skilled as our past one, but pvtgunny is learning.
    -EmperorBatman is working on retexturing the RUssian units as we speak.
    -As soon as I get back on track, I'll start do the mechanics more of the mod, like unit sizes, rank and file widths, moral, fatigue, etc...
    -Startpos is about 2/3 finished, all regions are complete, dates changed, now armies and victory conditions have to be change.

After all of this, I think we will be ready to release the beta.

After the beta, we will release a second beta, which will be near to completion, then the release, and from there, a couple more few update versions.

But I'm really looking forward to getting some more free time, so I can fully concentrate on ROW.

Cheers, MB

Over the hills...

Im really looking forword to this mod

playing v1.2 atm but i notice santissima trinidad is gone...

Over the hills...

Quote Originally Posted by yazzazin View Post
    playing v1.2 atm but i notice santissima trinidad is gone...
    are you talking about NOW?

uhmm yea..