Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "New" Improved Online Tournament TATW 2.0! Only for active PEOPLE!

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: "New" Improved Online Tournament TATW 2.0! Only for active PEOPLE!

hey dude, think we have some time, tourny doesnt start until 2.0 is out!? so if you want, if your about on the weekends ill get some friendly scrims in,

and also costain_raven if his about as his representin Gondor with me

Indefinitely Banned

Hey guys

Im about saturday morning to afternoon, & all day Sunday. If anyone interested in a Friendly Scrim, if you wanna experiment with any tactics

Gimli's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGB View Post
    hey dude, think we have some time, tourny doesnt start until 2.0 is out!? so if you want, if your about on the weekends ill get some friendly scrims in,

and also costain_raven if his about as his representin Gondor with me
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentGB View Post
    Hey guys

Im about saturday morning to afternoon, & all day Sunday. If anyone interested in a Friendly Scrim, if you wanna experiment with any tactics

Double Post

GrumpyBean's Avatar Ordinarius

I'd be interested in playing as Rohan If it hasn't been taken yet....which it hasn't from the looks of the spread sheet...
    Very funny and old tale of Mordor. The grass is always greener.
    Epic Tale of Thera, simply a masterpiece . Borissomeone's Tales of Thera.

Hey guys..there's a problem..I cannot play anymore...There's a problem on my line..so sad..
    Best M2TW mods :)

1st Place) Third Age
    2nd Place) THERA - Call of Warhammer

Kurry's Avatar Civis

soooo when are we starting? will we have some time to try the new factions? to get used to the units and stuff? and do you already have a date in your mind for this to take off?

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyBean View Post
    I'd be interested in playing as Rohan If it hasn't been taken yet....which it hasn't from the looks of the spread sheet...
    Added

Quote Originally Posted by .:Zack Fair:. View Post
    Hey guys..there's a problem..I cannot play anymore...There's a problem on my line..so sad..
    How can you plan so far in advance when 2.0 isn't even out yet, and for we no it could be in 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    soooo when are we starting? will we have some time to try the new factions? to get used to the units and stuff? and do you already have a date in your mind for this to take off?
    This is a 2.0 tournament, we will have friendly scrims to try out each factions. If you want ot friendly scrim with someone just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli10 View Post
    How can you plan so far in advance when 2.0 isn't even out yet, and for we no it could be in 3 weeks or so.
    Erm....................

Third Age - Total War 2.0 Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Swarbs View Post
    Erm....................

Third Age - Total War 2.0 Released!
    Are you me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli10 View Post
    Are you me?
    Click on the link. I've downloaded Part 1 already

Kurry's Avatar Civis

Im done downloading and tried out Arnor already

Indefinitely Banned

let have a truce for this weekend, kinda booked now

Kurry's Avatar Civis

Im available, so if anyone wants a friendly scrim.....

It seems 2.0 is quite buggy at the moment. But lets make a start Sunday there are bound to be people who can not get it working or have vanished and need replacing. We may as well get this HS running and iron out the problems now.

If a hot fix comes out after we start we can always restart if we have not got far.

Indefinitely Banned

sounds good!

Can I go dwarves?

Zack Fair said he'd be dwarves in an earlier post but he's on the spreadsheet as arnor...

Also are we using Gimli's Third Age 2.0 hamachi network because when I try join it, it says it doesn't exist.

BTW in my opinion 40,000 florins is too much. You can get a pretty good full stack with 20,000.

Hi all, is possible join your network? I would want play Third Age mod but in official lobby i don't find players, available for team match or 1vs1.

Thx
    Equilax

Valandur's Avatar Campidoctor

If this is still going ahead, I'll gladly take Rohan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele Bachmann View Post
    They would be incorrect. The only path to happiness is through Christ.

Indefinitely Banned

hey whenever this gets started just give me a bump, thou i can only play at the weekends, just give me a days notice at least

Hello. If its possible i will be OOG.

By the way, 2.1 has been released.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast