Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: We Come To It At Last, The Great Battle Of Our Time

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: We Come To It At Last, The Great Battle Of Our Time

Well the Thirst has been kept in check....for now...

H ΕΛΛΑΔΑ κι ο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΣΜΟΣ είναι αξίες ιερότερες από οποιαδήποτε ειρήνη!

Despite all we have lost so far, our fire still burns...

I can't believe I called you Brother.

You are as good as dead in the Emperor's eyes. Worse. You are a traitor. No servant of the Emperor with a pure heart would dare even feel remotely tempted by the taint of Chaos.

♔Charles the Bold♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinary Guardian View Post
    Well the Thirst has been kept in check....for now...
    Then you will be destroyed by Tyranids

Sister, it's not the taint of Chaos but a curse that lingers over our Chapter....well I expect those Bugs with an Angelus Boltgun on my wrist, a Glaive Encarmine on my hands, and Battle Rites on my lips....

Sister, it's not the taint of Chaos but a curse that lingers over our Chapter....well I expect those Bugs with an Angelus Boltgun on my wrist, a Glaive Encarmine on my hands, and Battle Rites on my lips....
    But you will still be destroyed and the remnants of your chapter scattered or turned to Chaos

Dream all you wish....

I offer my sincere apologies for the serious misunderstanding, brother.

Apology accepted, Sister

Apology accepted, Sister
    Imperial grovelling, you will not stand before the might of Chaos! Your differences are too many

do you realize the irony in what you just said?
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    do you realize the irony in what you just said?
    Umm...yes, but you know, we all gotta laugh at are selves sometimes

troo,troo.
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Sisters of Battle can be corrupted very easily, the Dawn of War books contain one who turns to Chaos and the Daemonfuge novels contain 5.

Plus, I know I have already said this, but GWS haven't stated that books are non-canon debate revolves around it.

Seriously though, Sisters of Battle can absolutely fall to the ways of Chaos. Really, the only group beyond the grip of the Chaos Gods are the Grey Knights, and that's because their lore specifically states that no Grey Knights have turned traitor.

so 6 = very easily corrupted?

Yay! There's an Ork fighting my corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    so 6 = very easily corrupted?
    If those six were on two planets then think of the amount being corrupted in other places. Judging by the amount of Inquisitors that go rogue they must be pretty much on the same level of corruptebility

Inquistors go rouge because of there exposure to deamons n stuff its not really a surprise and they dont last long after turning.

I just really,really,really,really,really hate chaos and seeing as how half the space marine legions became corrupted I guess it should be a peice of cake to corrupt of of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles the Bold View Post
    Plus, I know I have already said this, but GWS haven't stated that books are non-canon debate revolves around it.
    What if two books contradict?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    What if two books contradict?
    I guess we have to work it out for ourselves, e.g which one is more plausible.

Besides, other than the stupidity propaganda in the army book and CrapDwarf what else to we have to go on as background. What happens in battles, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Aquilina View Post
    You can stay there and rot for all I care. If you ever so much as dare step out from that place, you shall meet the business end of my flamer.

Brother, you cannot falter in the face of these heretics! Stay true to the Emperor's divine self!
    *Steps out of the shadows behind Sister Aquillina.*

Sister, may I speak with you for a second?
    Last edited by Outlawstar15a2; June 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM.