Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mod's mod_units_native and mod_units_us

Icon3 mod's mod_units_native and mod_units_us

Hi all

I would like to present the pak of native units that I have modified of Piratemod, created by kungfuserge. They are balanced and modified some of them some are new in their entirety and others are the original that make the author. I have divided them for the 4 Indian nations in multiplayer and in DCC warpath campaing. New icon card and info, the loc this in Spanish and English. In a file tsv... I believe that this is everything friends, until the next.

On the officials of the units I have not dedicated time, if some of you wants to create a mini db pack and skins...

link Donwload: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2876

Bonus Units...

the mod mod_units_us is fantastic. It combines units of another epoch with those that you will be able to enjoy a historical new battle. It is of supreme importance that you add units_us_english.loc.tsv to your lang.loc.pack. Otherwise the game provoked an accidental CTD, the cause it is not finding the text definitions to the new battle history... I believe that all know as making this.

I have left to want them to enjoy these units that kungfuserge carries out for Modpirate. With my retouches in each one of the units.

link Donwload: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2877
    Neither we have to forget to activate these mod in the file user.empire_script.txt

mod "mod_units_us.pack";
    mod "mod_units_native.pack";

A greeting Vecino398/curt

p.d: May 16, 2010, 12:34 AM / Re: The Pirate Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuserge View Post
    Yes ; you can use my units
    Which tool do you use to open the bmd.dat ??
    Last edited by vecino398; March 02, 2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Update link to donwload!! OK ;)

Default Re: version piratemod tuning units for vecino398/curt

...I tried this yesterday with only partial success...Not sure if I have done this right so need clarification?...
    ...I exported the LOC from UPC Project 5.9...cut and pasted in your loc TSV...then imported the lot and removed the line that said “last Mohican True”...???
    ...But out of 22 loads of custom battle land... I had 16 Loading screen chronic freezes (PC Reboot) which I think I managed to track down to being caused by trying to play Plains/Cherokee factions...
    ...Have I imported the LOC correctly and into the proper pack...first time ever tried doing it?...
    ...I was trying to determine whether the freeze is caused by me Loc or caused by a faction..but obviously it is exasperating...
    ...many thanks...

Default Re: mod's mod_units_native and mod_units_us

delete post ???
    Last edited by vecino398; June 26, 2010 at 06:40 AM.

Icon5 Re: mod's mod_units_native and mod_units_us

I have taken a time, to verify everything.

First want to know if you use the two mod's, mod_units_natives and mod_units_us.

mod_units_native… This mod can use it without putting the loc of definitions, the factions have always proven them in 4 different PC's with ETW_v1.5. To be but sure 3 friends also they verified the units and none comments problems... sorry, but I cannot tell you more. :/

mod_units_us… Here also we have carried out the same tests my friends and me... this mod if that is necessary to have the definitions of the correctly on loc for the historical battle that incorporates the pack. Otherwise if that causes a reset in the load of ETW… More few words can tell you, sorry.

Suggestions:

1º.- You can try to leave alone user.empire_script.txt with the two mod that here publish, to see that it is not an incompatibility. With another mod that you use.

2º.- “XP” It rename the folder C:\Documents and Settings\YourUSER\Program data\The Creative Assembly to C:\Documents and Settings\YourUSER\Program data\The Creative Assembly2 this to execute the empire with the configuration first and later create user.empire_script.txt with the two mod's. You could always return to the previous state without simply erasing anything of games renaming the old folder.

3º.- “last Mohican True” It is only the name to the part of the definitions for that mod... it is not necessary to erase but you can.

4º.- It is imporaten that ETW is the version 1.5 and all its patch.pack until the fourth minimum. Not I can say nothing else.

- If some other person of this forum to proving the mod's and to found problems, please it would be interesting that you commented it, thank you.

this is spectacular thanks so much ! even The War Path campaign was limited with native units and in my opinion some things on Empire need changing; i am a long bowmen and i can get an accurate arrow off every 6 seconds short bows are much faster to use and the native Americans carried 50 or even more arrows in a quiver at some times instead of the measly 25 total war gives them, my second and last point is that although i see the need in a technology tree the Native American culture didn't start when the Europeans showed up so the archers and tomahawk wielding units should be available from the word go with the gun powder units needing lots of research to aquire.
    A simple arrow can slay any man, no matter how great.

Thank you. i always consider that the native Factions, nobody would be interested in the creation of a pack units. Thanks to Kunfuserge and their Piratemod and some areglos for my part, this created pack appeared...

Links don´t work!!! Could someone help???
    Last edited by Sonny Costanzo; February 28, 2011 at 05:07 PM.

how to use it in DMUC?

As far as i can see it is not inclueded in any darthmod... thanks for the answer though

Icon9 Re: mod's mod_units_native and mod_units_us

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    how to use it in DMUC?
    Is for vainilla version... only, sorry.

Both links are working now, but when i put the mod_units_native.pack into my data folder and let it run via mod manager i only can play the pueblos, the games freezes while loading the other native nations... (i have windows 7 and the vanilla game runs perfectly)
    Last edited by Sonny Costanzo; March 03, 2011 at 04:58 AM. Reason: info

Has anyone else tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Costanzo View Post
    Has anyone else tried it?
    That pack, function if you play with: the warpath campaign... or play custom battles...
    You Try to order the mod's in an orderly way. Sometimes cuasan shortcomings a bad order...
    Last edited by vecino398; March 22, 2011 at 12:16 PM.

Port's Avatar Civis

Last edited by Port; April 08, 2011 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vecino398 View Post
    the mod mod_units_us is fantastic. It combines units of another epoch with those that you will be able to enjoy a historical new battle. It is of supreme importance that you add units_us_english.loc.tsv to your lang.loc.pack. Otherwise the game provoked an accidental CTD, the cause it is not finding the text definitions to the new battle history... I believe that all know as making this.
    No, I don´t know How can I do it. Could you explain me? Thanks

Edited:

I know to do it and I tried it. I agree with the people here. The game loads fine but when a battle is loading, the game freezes. The only faction which works properly is "naciones del pueblo". I have tried modding, putting all the native units in the faction "naciones del pueblo" but still freezes. I don´t have neither Ultimate and Darthmod, only vanilla so I think there is a problem with the units of your mod.
    Last edited by Incendio; April 21, 2011 at 07:40 PM.

dmperu11's Avatar Civis

how do you install this?? CTD everywhere =( man those units look good too.
    "Tengo deberes sagrados que cumplir
    y los cumpliré hasta quemar el último cartucho" Francisco Bolognesi

What you need is a language pack (loc file) and packfilemanager. For example for me: patch_aum_sp_loc.pack from AUM.

1) Open your loc pack with Packfilemanager
    2) Export TSV to the folder you want, for example, to desktop
    3) Open the loc.tsv file of the pack native americans from here with windows text editor
    4) Copy all the information inside loc.tsv
    5) Open the export file TSV that you created in 2) with text editor and paste below the information that you have copied in 4)
    6) Save that file
    7) In Packfilemanager, import TSV (choose the STV that you have just created in the desktop)
    8) Save the file in Packfilemanager as pack file

As I can see in your signature, you speak spanish so more detailed help in spanish here: http://clanguardias.com/foro/index.php?topic=3110.15

*Message 10

I think is better than my explanation

Anyway, the mod doesn´t work for me, it crashes when the battle is loading
    Last edited by Incendio; April 25, 2011 at 05:33 AM.

dmperu11's Avatar Civis

^ you know i have actually tried this mod and the natives units work for me fine but i just put the mod_units_native.pack file on my data and thats all I did and it works lol. But it doesnt work when i add the U.S units though. It's all good though, I wanted the natives to have some better units anyway ha
    "Tengo deberes sagrados que cumplir
    y los cumpliré hasta quemar el último cartucho" Francisco Bolognesi

I tested some units and in some cases the game crashed while loading.
    I decided to add one troop at a time.

I was disgusted with the fact that the troops do not walking! They creep ...
    This happens when they are walking. No when they fighting or running

This is the mod, right?

*Google Translator

" Nothing is true, everything is permitted "

Hi, Lochago

I don't remember. That the units in the mod dragging... The truth that now, I don't have a lot of time. When I can, I will check that that is not this way, otherwise I will solve it... but at long time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast