Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263288303304305306307308309310311312313
Results 6,241 to 6,248 of 6248

Thread: Crusader Kings 2

Default Re: Crusader Kings 2

Am I getting that correctly? They are selling the game +14 expansions for 25$?

No, they are selling all bundle's content for 15 dollars, because if you pay 15 dollars for third option, you will unlock two others. You can always pay more for charity purpose.

Right, I meant 15$. My bad. Great tip btw, I have a few friends that wanted it.

If you don't need Holy Fury, I can take it my friend
    Last edited by Mattias Tannhäuser; July 30, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

Hitai de Bodemloze's Avatar 避世絕俗
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hmm I'm still missing Holy Fury and Monks and Mystics. I've heard Monks and Mystics is pretty useless, but everyone raves about Holy Fury. But since 90% of my games are in Central Asia/Tibet/Silk Road areas, will Holy Fury really do much for me? The bloodlines mechanic looks interesting, but not really worth shelling out full price for.

There are so many sales either via Steam or Paradox (perhaps other vendors as well) that it is never with buying at full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitai de Bodemloze View Post
    Hmm I'm still missing Holy Fury and Monks and Mystics. I've heard Monks and Mystics is pretty useless, but everyone raves about Holy Fury. But since 90% of my games are in Central Asia/Tibet/Silk Road areas, will Holy Fury really do much for me? The bloodlines mechanic looks interesting, but not really worth shelling out full price for.
    Monks and Mystics is ok but very minimal. I got it gifted to me as I wouldn't have bought it myself. I play with the devil whorshippers and that stuff turned off. When it was first released they were realy over powered.
    Seceret societies are the main point of this expansion. For the most part I tend to play in the Indian sub continent and Secret societies here are infact just a secret society. Secret societies weren't that fleshed out for pagans and other religions with this expansion.
    Off map councillor actions
    Archeolgical expiditions for artefacts
    Giving instructions to war allies
    Mass prisoner interactions
    Re rolling baby names

With Holy Fury the only functionality you would find useful is the shattered world start option and the bloodlines function. I picked it up in the latest sale but I haven't played CK2 with it yet.

isthereanydeal.com is a good place to find the latest sales I very much recomend. The next Paradox sale on the Paradox store should be be a "back to school" early September.

monks and mystics adds a fourth councilor job. for cancelor this is some statecraft job that reduces threat level within reasonable time, rather than a lifetime. this is essential when your realm has grown to a certain size where any hostile action racks up threat level to 100.

the ability to give instructions to war allies (attack that settlement, attach to this army) is really useful and let you avoid a lot of frustration due to stupid AI moves. i would say it is a must.

joining warrior societies as norse pagan (and slavic or baltic pagans i would guess) is also quite refreshing for a few campaigns.
    i got both dlcs at the same time, so i am not quite certain which one adds what. while at the top tier of Wolf brother society (norse pagan) there might arise a chance to form a legendary bloodline, that is traveling to byzantium, dueling people along the way and most likely get killed in the process.
    not sure if it is a dlc or regular update that let you choose various aspects when reforming pagan religion, but it is welcomed any how.

it let you search for a smith while pagan to forge a weapon or armour. also it let you search for artifacts and increase the chance of stealing one when looting a holding. eventually your treasury is full of somewhat useful stuff in addition to the boring painting and yet another finger of st. john.

the combination of multiple bloodlines and a bursting treasury can make ones character a bit super though.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel