Page 5 of 420 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: New Citizens Post Here

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Welcome all!

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

DAMN!!!!

Felixion was the guy I had my eye on!!! WHO STOLE HIM!!!!???

Anyway, welcome almost son

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

bloody hell. me too. specially since he was in the latin thread

I hate you justinian.....

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by therussian91
    I was patronising him since before you got made a Civ, his vote took a long, long time ... Sorry.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

'Tsaright. No problem. THere are plenty of other fish in the sea. And congratulations on your first patronization.

'Tsaright. No problem. THere are plenty of other fish in the sea. And congratulations on your first patronization.
    Yah mahn!!!

And I'm expecting. :wink:

Even more!?!? In bed a little too much, don't you think?....Wait one second....

On Topic- Welcome all new Civitates.

Anyway, as I was saying, how many are you expecting? 1? 2? .......don't tell me it's 3!!!

Even more!?!? In bed a little too much, don't you think?....Wait one second....
    Is too much possible? One at the moment ... more to come ... long live the Royal Family!

Anyway, somebody show up so we can welcome you please!

Seriously. Come on. We can't welcome you if youre not here.

Sĝren's Avatar ܁
    Patrician Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

DAMN!!!!

I advise that you stop having your eye on people at this point; you have around another two months and a half to wait.

Welcome to the Curia, Felixion.

Saint-Germain's Avatar Comte

Hey Felix, buddy.

Pal.

Whatever.
    né Menander
    Under the covetous wing of Ozymandias
    Patronizing my favourite (not so) little guy, Turbo

"With this weather, it might as well be Thursday..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bavarian Noble
    I advise that you stop having your eye on people at this point; you have around another two months and a half to wait.

Welcome to the Curia, Felixion.
    Yes master..........I guess I will wait. Hopefully by that time, new and interesting people will appear.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

I am in the process of patronizing the anti-christ... once he gets voted through the halls of the Curia will wallow in screaming and agony as hells gates will open and the horned beast will paint the forums black.....

All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

The Anti-Christ is French!?

Emperor Dimitricus's Avatar Royal Corps Of Signals

woooooooooooooooh nerwen made it!!! oooh i have a nephew as well? finally im an uncle!!!! well done Justinian (or have any other of my brothers produced children yet? if so...im a bad bad uncle)

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian
    The Anti-Christ is French!?
    What did you expect First off he will pass even though everyone of the staff votes no!

(Don't give it away yet :wink: )
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Is it....SuperTW?

Welcome Nerwen Carnesir! Finally Alizee agrees to have kids with Justinian without worruing about ruining her modelling career

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix
    Finally Alizee agrees to have kids with Justinian without worruing about ruining her modelling career
    Hey! Yeah! Felixion, feel proud, you're Alizee's lovechild!