Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unit booster for India Mughal , mysore etc

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: unit booster for India Mughal , mysore etc

Does this mod unlock the Mughal Empire so I can play with them?

hi no it does not unlock the mughal faction just adds new units to the factions in india you would have to look for a mod to unlock the mughal faction and have that and my mod running together.
    adrian

Excellent mod.However I am not getting the names of your units in the game.

hi donnyy glad you like the mod have got both files in your etw data folder or could be because you are using with other mods why names might not be showing up i will do a new names file this week using swiss Halberdier unit pack compatibilty pack project 5.9 see f that fixes problem for you.
    adrian

Thanks man.Regarding Maratha why don't you add one more unit,just mount one of your newly added Hindu swordsmen and call them Maratha irregular cavalry.Make it very cheap to recruit and 0 upkeep.You see historically Marathas used clouds of light horse.Wellington was scared before battle of assaye by looking at the sheer number of their cavalry.

Hi Donnyy sorry for the delay but have done new names pack for this unit booster for you ,have used swiss 5-9 pack for it , you just need to place it in your ETW data folder , you will need to remove unitbooosterind.pack and if you have my morrocon mod you will also have to remove unitbooostermoroc.pack and any other mod screen names packs .
    Have put both my morrocon and indian units in the pack as add ons so if you already have Unit Pack Compatibility Project 5.9 replace it with the one uploaded here .
    see link regarding Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.9 English supports does support most mods. thanks to swiss too

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340442
    will get off my units names for indian pack too to swiss for his next update

hope all makes sense for you
    I did not add anymore units to maratha faction as they seemed tobe a lot of people complaining about how big and powerful the marathas come in grand campaign . the mod was going tobe at first just for maratha but decided to give mughals etc new units to try and combat the orange plague as it was reffered too.
    adrian

Hey, doesn't seem like this mod nor your Barbary/Ottoman mod are supported in UPC 6.3. Your Morrocan mod is still good though

adrian74, many thanks to you for a series unitboooster are really excellent units)) Perhaps it makes sense to connect all three packages in one theme? (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=372086,http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=384887) I at least have found all of them only throughout a month - having downloaded the first package didn't know about existence of other of two.
    Last edited by Yaropolk; April 30, 2011 at 01:59 AM.

This video units unitboooster Ind:

Maybe this will help people who have not seen this mod is better to consider it.

hi Satyricon
    you are welcome as long as you enjoy them that the main thing for me.
    sorry for delay forget about my unit booster packs but yes a good idea link them all. But also need to update the scripts for them too.
    nice video too i origionaly did those models for myself bit off a mess around and the very first models i ever made too. It was hammeredalways who saw them in a thread whos comments made me release them and since then been messing around making models
    The untibooster india i think will always be my fav pack because my first ,but i also do plan on updating one day a few models i made did not get in it and a few things i know how todo now model making wise that i did not back then.
    Nice video too +rep for it
    takecare
    adrian

Quote Originally Posted by adrian74 View Post
    hi Satyricon
    you are welcome as long as you enjoy them that the main thing for me.
    sorry for delay forget about my unit booster packs but yes a good idea link them all. But also need to update the scripts for them too.
    nice video too i origionaly did those models for myself bit off a mess around and the very first models i ever made too. It was hammeredalways who saw them in a thread whos comments made me release them and since then been messing around making models
    Hi.
    This mod liked not just me - his very popular on our forum.
    What kind of "update the scripts" question? I meant that all three packages can be placed in a one theme.
    If you want to unite them it's even easier:
    Sample
    These tables are autonomous, you just need to unpack them and pack again in one pack.
    I realized just what you are going to release a new units for this mod. Anything beyond a mystery to me .
    Good luck you. I hope soon to see updates unitboooster.

I saw these armored horses http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...54#post9909154 Why did not you include them in the mod? This brought him to a new, better level
    Last edited by Yaropolk; July 25, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

Hello
    Could you provide another link for download?

please provide a new download link, because the download is dead!

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

hopefully this should work for you

https://mega.nz/#!2d0hVChL!qLV2MGiSy...ZDXGssYzkwLYRQ

credit of course for adrian
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Deleted post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12