Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - FACTION PREVIEW: Ottoman Empire

Default Re: FACTION PREVIEW: Ottoman Empire

Quote Originally Posted by saneel View Post
    lol like it matters.... hahaha

i ti seres ko kamila...

ps.but do not forget that other nations(cristians) conquered territory for them!
    they can invaded Egypt if not have Serbian and other knights for fought..... the Knights(whit a cross) decided many battles..not turks!
    Last edited by Baron Vlad Felix; January 08, 2011 at 04:37 PM.

saneel's Avatar Senator

Yea, you can be proud, you won battle at Nikopolj for Ottomans good job

My ancestors fought on the other side.....
    and not just a one battle .....by the way,half of the otomans army ... were the children of christians who fought for them.....they was best soldiers(as janissaries)....they were brave in battle,not caucasian turks.

why turks kidnapped children from Balkan...and not from arabia,persia....think about it.
    Last edited by Baron Vlad Felix; January 08, 2011 at 05:25 PM.

saneel's Avatar Senator

lol, they didnt kidnapped anyone,..those are miths, like those, that they eated childreen. Jannisaries were elite, some were even christians, so they didnt kidnapped them, if they kidnapped them, then all of them would be muslims. No one is born good soldier, training makes them. So thinking that by being born in some nation, land, religion, that will make you better than others, is just something that goes in the same basket as nazi ideology. I am just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Vlad Felix View Post
    My ancestors fought on the other side.....
    and not just a one battle .....by the way,half of the otomans army ... were the children of christians who fought for them.....they was best soldiers(as janissaries)....they were brave in battle,not caucasian turks.

why turks kidnapped children from Balkan...and not from arabia,persia....think about it.
    Main forces are Sipahis not Janissaries, Early Janissaries are bodyguards of Sultan, not a combat based unit.

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

lol, they didnt kidnapped anyone,..those are miths, like those, that they eated childreen. Jannisaries were elite, some were even christians, so they didnt kidnapped them, if they kidnapped them, then all of them would be muslims. No one is born good soldier, training makes them. So thinking that by being born in some nation, land, religion, that will make you better than others, is just something that goes in the same basket as nazi ideology. I am just saying.
    haha, yes, all our history is fake. for sure
    i think this image shows enough, it's from ottoman scripts. and blood tax was done from 14th century till 17th century.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i really don't understand people like you saneel, which praise ottoman history. i can see pictures of ottomans at your profile all the time. it's contradictory, cause through history, people of bosnia fought ottomans, they struggled against "infidels". last queen of bosnia, katarina of st.sava (o yeah, st.sava, kosaca also had that title ) was the one who constantly was searching help from western countries. she was always against slavery of people in bosnia in ottoman empire. and, yet, you praise ottomans, even though you have no contacts with them at all . so, by the religion you praise the conqueror of your land... shame...

hail mighty Romania! hail fight for freedom! i love romanian history, vlad the impaler, mihai the brave! glad that my ancestors fought for their freedom against the ottomans! hail karadjordje petrovic!

@vlad
    which move is that? in that second video

love for the romanians
    Last edited by Gigantus; January 09, 2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: not needed
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

Whaaaat??? Miths? Come on man...

@vlad

I think is rom movie "Dracula" made by Francis Ford Copolla.

yes is from dracula ....but is stupid vampire movie !
    I heard will be a new film about vlad tepes,Johnny Depp will actor in the film....film will be historically,not ing vampire..

@sanel ...as you say 'it's all a myth'....as your ancestors is the illyrians,turks,kricjani,aliens ..everything but not serbs and croats cristinas.

"not caucasian turks."

I don't understand it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    "not caucasian turks."

I don't understand it?
    why is that difficult to be understood?

"caucasian"

?

Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    "caucasian"

?
    so?

saneel's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix[illusion] View Post
    haha, yes, all our history is fake. for sure
    i think this image shows enough, it's from ottoman scripts. and blood tax was done from 14th century till 17th century.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

i really don't understand people like you saneel, which praise ottoman history. i can see pictures of ottomans at your profile all the time. it's contradictory, cause through history, people of bosnia fought ottomans, they struggled against "infidels". last queen of bosnia, katarina of st.sava (o yeah, st.sava, kosaca also had that title ) was the one who constantly was searching help from western countries. she was always against slavery of people in bosnia in ottoman empire. and, yet, you praise ottomans, even though you have no contacts with them at all (accept some raping in family by ottoman side, well, serbs have ottoman genes too). so, by the religion you praise the conqueror of your land... shame...

hail mighty Romania! hail fight for freedom! i love romanian history, vlad the impaler, mihai the brave! glad that my ancestors fought for their freedom against the ottomans! hail karadjordje petrovic!

@vlad

love for the romanians
    Why so hate? Well, in western collegues they learn you, that Istanbul in that time was centre of the known world, like today New York we can say is,... and so rich christians on the occupied Ottoman territories sent their kids to Istanbul to educate and so on. They became Jannisaries. That is why, some of them were still christians when they grow up, some of the ofc converted. Why would you love romanians? Just because you both hate Ottomans so much? Why so hate after all? Did you all kept your religion? Did they force you to convert? I think Serbia, Bosnia and others can be happy and proud, they were under Ottoman rule rather then Byzantium or Hungarian. On my pic is Sultan Mehmed El Fatih, the man who conquered Constantinople. The man about who Prophet said, that he and his army are great. It was all destiny. I am in doubt that this mod will be historical accurate, because of the hatred here. You were born in 1990's man, what the hell do you have to do with Ottomans? Hail Sultan Mehmed El Fatih, who brought the Islam to the Balkans.

What is the "Caucasian Turks" ?

SerbianInfantry's Avatar Tiro

Why so hate? Well, in western collegues they learn you, that Istanbul in that time was centre of the known world, like today New York we can say is,... and so rich christians on the occupied Ottoman territories sent their kids to Istanbul to educate and so on. They became Jannisaries. That is why, some of them were still christians when they grow up, some of the ofc converted. Why would you love romanians? Just because you both hate Ottomans so much? Why so hate after all? Did you all kept your religion? Did they force you to convert? I think Serbia, Bosnia and others can be happy and proud, they were under Ottoman rule rather then Byzantium or Hungarian. On my pic is Sultan Mehmed El Fatih, the man who conquered Constantinople. The man about who Prophet said, that he and his army are great. It was all destiny. I am in doubt that this mod will be historical accurate, because of the hatred here. You were born in 1990's man, what the hell do you have to do with Ottomans? Hail Sultan Mehmed El Fatih, who brought the Islam to the Balkans.
    Oh, my, God. Can you hear yourself? Wow, you need to come down to Earth. Oh, and how about we make a mod in which Ottomans just enter a battle and everybody just bows down to them and prais the Gods, and give them gifts? I bet in your sick mind this is historical accuratcy... You are really lame. Please go away.
    PS: Point me the one Balkan people who likes ottomans? Besides the famous "ilyrians". Bulgarians? Greeks? Romanians? Serbs? Yes, for some crazy reason all these nations "hate" ottomans and their generous rule over blessed Balkan (Blessed that such devine people enslaved them, ups, pardon me, I meant made them prosperus)... Shut up, and wait for the mod, please.

@Vlad Feliks: I agree with the Turk here, they are not from caucas, they some kind of Mongolians or something...
    Last edited by SerbianInfantry; January 09, 2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: To Vlad

Kosovo is Serbia! If you don't believe me, read a book.

saneel's Avatar Senator

Who is shaking your cage? Did I said something like that? I think you should go away and stop trolling. I can see in your sig that you are a little too much right winded, so I will ignore you until you come to Earth and realise that you are not the only one here and you are not better from others

Why so hate after all?
    Do we really need to anwser this...

Did you all kept your religion? Did they force you to convert?
    No, not all of us kept our religion... Thats why you have Sandzak in Serbia which is populated by muslim Serbs... they didnt force us to convert but the ones who didnt convert had to pay heavy taxes and their male children were taken away so they can serve the sultan as elite janisary units...
    I think Serbia, Bosnia and others can be happy and proud, they were under Ottoman rule rather then Byzantium or Hungarian.
    Every ruler is a bad one, and i think that Hungarian would be much beter than ottoman... Serbs who lived in Croatia and Vojvodina had more rights than ones living in Ottoman Bosnia or Serbia... Not to mention that Bysantine rule would be the best for orthodox countries...
    Hail Sultan Mehmed El Fatih, who brought the Islam to the Balkans.
    Do you consider yourself as a Turk, or Bosniak?

"they some kind of Mongolians or something..."

Smart boy

You should stop the blame people for the past

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

It's time to calm down and stop this nationalistic discussion, keep focused on the thread topic which still is the "FACTION PREVIEW: Ottoman Empire" which emphasizes on PREVIEW.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator