Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Animation Mod - The NTW Version

Default Re: My Animation Mod - The NTW Version

Separate versions of each part of the mod released.

Quote Originally Posted by General K View Post
    My CTD happens when it goes to load the unit selection screen on custom battle. I had previous mods installed and i tried the first time with all of them and that resulted in the above. I then tried without it and the same happened, i even re installed the game and still same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elchnase View Post
    I get ctds when trying to load campaign game . Could it be that it does not work together with loc-files like UPC ?I could be totally wrong though.
    Quote Originally Posted by machotacoman View Post
    in order from startup to crash: single player-play battle-land-continue-CRASH
    Download the four separate versions. Install each one separately and tell me which one crashes the game. It sounds like a conflict with some other mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR-Boy View Post
    I especially love the untrained infatry hold their muskets differently. this hasn't been done in NTW yet.... has it?
    No, not yet.

General K's Avatar Libertus

I have tested all of the separate versions on their own without any other mods and all of them result in a CTD. It happens when i go to Single player- Custom Battle- Land- Select map then CTD. I used no other mods when testing.
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

This mod works 100% with the removal of the musket_fragment.txt, as i dont like the marching of the units (personal preference)

same here CTD when chosing map

It is strange how it works for me and alongside my "Napoleon all in one" mod?? with over 60 mods? hmm....

It is with some sadness that I regret I am also having the same problems, Ctd when i choose a map!
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

Only crashes with generals.The other mods are fine.

i was waiting for you to come out with a NTW version of this! love it!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lemonaids is:
    a troll
    a noob
    and insult extraordinaire

Ok all, I may have found the problem with CTD's using this mod!! if you are using any mods that change the officer headwear, etc..this mod will clash with those mods, as I just found out trying to use the British 18th Century mod from quadcorn! I then removed this mod and all was working fine, you can only use this mod with mods that do not apply these types of changes.
    Hope this find helps some of you out there

Albion Dude's Avatar Civis

Excellent work sir, very well done. Sadly the Dismount Generals one CTD's my game but the two I really wanted, marching & officers, they work perfectly along side my many other mods.
    I wish very much that some measures could be adopted to get recruits for the 29th Regiment, it is the best Regiment in this Army, has an admirable internal system and excellent Non-Commissioned Officers. Duke of Wellington, 12 September 1809.
    The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
    Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris, Air Chief Marshal, RAF.

Never in the field of modding was so much owed by so many to so few
    . Bang on! Huzzah!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Ok all, I may have found the problem with CTD's using this mod!! if you are using any mods that change the officer headwear, etc..this mod will clash with those mods, as I just found out trying to use the British 18th Century mod from quadcorn! I then removed this mod and all was working fine, you can only use this mod with mods that do not apply these types of changes.
    Hope this find helps some of you out there
    hmmm... I removed anything that came even close to changing the officer headwear, including unit packs and it didn't do the trick.

Just installed your mod,- great mod, thanks for finally fixing the lancers, I have been waiting for that one since ETW came out.

+ rep

Cheers,
    Intel i5-2500K + 2x Gigabyte GTX 770 OC SLI + Dell 27" @ 2.560 x 1.440
    Asus P8 P67 Mainboard 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis RAM 1600 MHz Creative SB Z-SeriesLogitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Corsair TX 850 W Power Supply

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Thanks Tiyafeh great animation mods I will definately download these, (sorry to hear about the CTD's, it's just teething troubles & hope it is sorted soon) +REP for your mod mate - cheers
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Dismount Generals is also the only one that gives me CTD, the other ones works perfect!

Maybe something with patch 1.4?
    I think CA added more lines in the tables for cavalry, so now a lot of mods don't work.

Cheers,
    Intel i5-2500K + 2x Gigabyte GTX 770 OC SLI + Dell 27" @ 2.560 x 1.440
    Asus P8 P67 Mainboard 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis RAM 1600 MHz Creative SB Z-SeriesLogitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Corsair TX 850 W Power Supply

Thank you for your wonderful mod!but is it possible to make the line infanty march all the same way like this screenshot?because right now some of them still didnt straighten their back,it looks kind of odd。http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/958390...025415346.html

and is it possible to make the Cavalry charge like this?http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/958390...025351081.html
    again,thank you for you work!
    Last edited by libindi; June 27, 2010 at 12:28 PM.

klesh's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by PhallosMaximus View Post
    Dismount Generals is also the only one that gives me CTD, the other ones works perfect!
    Same here.
    Still playing Napoleon:TW

[QUOTE=libindi;7602597]Thank you for your wonderful mod!but is it possible to make the line infanty march all the same way like this screenshot?because right now some of them still didnt straighten their back,it looks kind of odd。http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/958390...025415346.html[QUOTE=libindi;7602597]

I agree....and please stop those goofy officers! I think it's related to the "axe animation" thing...
    Cheers

Private Normal's Avatar Civis

This is a great little Mod. Thank you so much for your efforts +rep
    [IMG][/IMG]

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

is this mod usable in multiplayer? i think it would be aslong as it dosent change how they fight the dismountable General is Probably not compatible

mattebubben's Avatar Senator

Icon7 Re: My Animation Mod - The NTW Version

i like this mod i only use the Officer 1 yet and i like it =) here is a small taste of it

Edit: it dosent work for multiplayer causes a Desynch getting u booted from the game
    Last edited by mattebubben; October 19, 2010 at 01:51 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast