Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Animation Mod - The NTW Version

Default My Animation Mod - The NTW Version

NTW Animation Mod - v1.0

Here is the Napoleon version of my animation mod.

List of Changes
    1. Makes General units dismountable
    2. Changes the officer animations (identical to the ETW version - pointing, clasping their hands behind their backs, looking through a telescope &c.)
    3. Makes all trained musket infantry hold their muskets in the same manner when marching
    4. Lancers no longer thrust overarm and use sabres in melee (only a visual change - no stats changes)

Look at the Empire mod to get a general idea of what this does:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...44#post5696244

Installation:
    Just extract animation_mod.pack into your NTW data folder.

Original download is missing, see community provided mirror here --Dismounted Feudal Knight
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; October 05, 2023 at 04:05 PM. Reason: download unavailable, added alternative from within the thread

Default Re: My Animation Mod - The NTW Version

Excellent mod, + REP
    WOuld you mind if I included this in the next release of EiC as an optional submod? I'll fully credit, of course
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

Of course, no problem.

great job mate (im not british lol) +rep for you homie lol its an amazing job and ill use it till 2012 ;D

Brilliant, I've been waiting for something like this for some time..

Will you be making anymore changes, such as the reduction of recoil from muskets?
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by Michel ney.v2 View Post
    great job mate (im not british lol) +rep for you homie lol its an amazing job and ill use it till 2012 ;D
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔ brucedickenson♔ View Post
    Brilliant, I've been waiting for something like this for some time..

Will you be making anymore changes, such as the reduction of recoil from muskets?
    What do you mean about the recoil? Is it any different from the ETW firing animation?

GREAT!i been waiting for this!!could you please release a version which only changes musket infantry Animation?THX。
    Last edited by libindi; June 06, 2010 at 01:37 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Nice mod

General K's Avatar Libertus

Thank you very much sir, I have used the ETW animation mod as it works perfectly but i will be using this one for definite. Keep up the good work

EDIT: Has anyone been having problems ? I loaded NTW and went to custom battle then it CTD. I think it may have something to do with generals having pistols. I tried to make generals have pistols when dismounted and i got a CTD too. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by General K; June 06, 2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Had a problem in game
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

♔nickstone08♔'s Avatar Civis

I have a CTD aswell
    Get The Epic Music Mod, By Clicking Here:

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Just tried Campaign games, Custom battles and Napoleons battles and all working fine here major tom!

EDIT: I deleted the musket animation from the pack, for my own reference

I got a CTD too,tried remove other mod。

I love all the changes in the ETW one. I'm devesdated I hadn't heard about it till now. So is this one just the few changes list above as yet? its not all the ones from ETW?
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Nice, worked perfectly in a custom battle with NOW mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR-Boy View Post
    I love all the changes in the ETW one. I'm devesdated I hadn't heard about it till now. So is this one just the few changes list above as yet? its not all the ones from ETW?
    At the moment, yes. Some of the changes in the ETW mod have already been made in NTW by CA themselves, while others are irrelevant in NTW.

Quote Originally Posted by libindi View Post
    GREAT!i been waiting for this!!could you please release a version which only changes musket infantry Animation?THX。
    I'll release each part separately later today.

Quote Originally Posted by General K View Post
    Thank you very much sir, I have used the ETW animation mod as it works perfectly but i will be using this one for definite. Keep up the good work

EDIT: Has anyone been having problems ? I loaded NTW and went to custom battle then it CTD. I think it may have something to do with generals having pistols. I tried to make generals have pistols when dismounted and i got a CTD too. Any thoughts?
    Could all those experiencing CTDs describe how and when they happen and state what other mods you have installed?

General K's Avatar Libertus

My CTD happens when it goes to load the unit selection screen on custom battle. I had previous mods installed and i tried the first time with all of them and that resulted in the above. I then tried without it and the same happened, i even re installed the game and still same.
    " Nemo me impune lacessit"
    No One Provokes Me With Impunity

I get ctds when trying to load campaign game . Could it be that it does not work together with loc-files like UPC ?I could be totally wrong though.

in order from startup to crash: single player-play battle-land-continue-CRASH

Perfect!

I especially love the untrained infatry hold their muskets differently. this hasn't been done in NTW yet.... has it?
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast