Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shougun 2 Announced!

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Shougun 2 Announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Domitianus View Post
    Shogun 2 TW = epic fail!!!!!
    CA failed the community which want R2TW!!!!
    So you speak for the community? Aha.

I'm fine with Shogun 2 ... unless they make it a fantasy game, then i won't buy it.

A Rome 2 will come in future as well, i would bet on that some of my money.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by duda View Post
    IN A!!!!!!

back to the game that made the total war series what they are.

shogun is the father,

the other games are merely his children.
    thats a simplification

Shougun, the farther----------Medieval1, the cool uncle

RTW, the cool biker, son to shougun-------------MTW2, the attention loving glory hound, son to MTW1

Empire, the retarded cousin of MTW2 ------------------ Napolen, the quiet, average nephew of MTW1

Shougun2, the kick-ass grandson of Shougun
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery

Imagine if CA got together with Koei and made a game together. Let Koei handle the campaign map and let CA handle the real time battle, it'll literally be in contention for the bestest game ever made.

I really hope CA doesn't pull a MTW2 again with graphics out the *** making many having to upgrade or get new comps and not have anything worth it. Right now I would go for MTW2 graphics and be excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkins View Post
    I really hope CA doesn't pull a MTW2 again with graphics out the *** making many having to upgrade or get new comps and not have anything worth it. Right now I would go for MTW2 graphics and be excited.
    yeh, look at empire. Great graphics but at a cost, slow, laggy and buggy to a point of unplayability
    Quote Originally Posted by |Sith|Galvanized Iron View Post
    I love slavery

Milan Rastislav Štefánik's Avatar Civis
    Providence, RI (Vacationing In Bratislava, Slovakia)

CA lied about R2TW! R2TW FTW!

Actually, a little bit.

Juli's Avatar Biarchus

Let's see hot it goes

I'm of those who'd rather have R2TW, but I never got to play Shogun, so S2TW sounds nice as well
    You just wasted 4 seconds of your life reading this sentence. You'll read it again because it was so funny and waste another 4. And since you read that sentence, some more disappeared, count this sentence and it's 'nother couple. Good job time waster!
    ACDC Rulezz
    Flying Moose of Nargothrond. Tolkien fans, behold!
    My little Tolkien fan-fiction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12