Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: Caius Britannicus Presents: "THE CRUSADES"

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by therussian91
    No need to get grumpy. Can't we all just enjoy this mod together?
    I wasn't getting grumpy, usually when I use it means i'm not really mad and probably making fun of myself or something :wink:

Looks amazing, I can't wait!

Carius.

Reiksmarshal, You were pretty much in line with my thinking, at least for the knights.

One thing I'm going to be doing is creating a standard bearer for each unit specifically. So that if you have 20 different units on the field there will be twenty different flags. I think it will be a nice touch.

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

The standards will be a nice touch for sure. I figured you would make standards for most units, but more specific what do you think about The Amy Standard Bearer and the possiblity of making him a minor character. On the other hand you could make the unit like the legion first cohort but the standard would be biger maybe more detail in the banner then other standards would be. I am making good progress on the portraits and should have all of the general portraits for the crusaders done by next weekend.

Cheers

P.S time to go watch Rome

New Preview today. In game screens of the Hospitaller Grand Master and his flag bearer. (don't mind the mounted hospitallers, I haven't finished them and didn't give them the proper skeleton.)

GRANDMASTER of the Hospitaller Knights

Also a preview of my map. Its the biggest map ever created for RTW at 1 million pixels in size. (roughly 1000x1000 pixels) In the picture below is the mountain pass north of Jerusalem and west of Damascus. You may remember the narrow mountain path in RTW Vanilla. This one, to give you an idea of its size is wider then Vanilla Italy.

"THE CRUSADES" Map Preview

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Nice. I love the Hospitaller. As for the map, I can envision a series of forts cutting off invading parties through the valley. Nice...

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Kscott's Avatar New and Improved!

Man, you made that map FAST. A job well done

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

Extremely excellent caius, a first rate job! Those skins are incredible and they just keep coming....
    maybe it will come out sooner....
    Given any number of random, even contradictory metaphysical postulates, a justification, however absurd, can be logically developed.

Mapping advances anybody can use. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39035

Indefinitely Banned

Great looking map there, you do work quite fast bdh.

Ah, Bdh did the map? I was thinking Cauis did it...

Great job Bdh!

Patron of Basileous Leandros I/Grimsta/rez/ Aemilianus/Publius/ Vizigothe/Ahiga /Zhuge_Liang Under Patronage of Lord Rahl
    MY TWC HISTORY

? just because i hosted the image for caius doesn't mean i made the map

maybe its because its using the skin?
    Given any number of random, even contradictory metaphysical postulates, a justification, however absurd, can be logically developed.

Mapping advances anybody can use. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39035

damn, I have no clue who made the map now, well whomever made it, great job!

MY TWC HISTORY

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

The Grand Master of the Hospitaller looks very nice. The standard looks cool. I have some more stuff I will send you in about an hour. I have the first cuts of the battle songs, take a listen let me know what you think.

Cheers
    Last edited by Kinjo; November 02, 2005 at 03:52 PM.

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

Excellent work.

Keep it up and perhaps a TWC jihad will arise!

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

This is so darn awesome. I'm gonna get the Kingdom of Heaven DVD in order to tide me over until this mod is released.
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong

Excellent units..these are awesome...

See Caius.

See Caius mod.

Mod Caius, mod!

this is number 1 on my mod list.....

New Preview Today. And last I figure this week. Gotta write an essay over the weekend.
    Anyways. Today we get a glimpse at the Welsh bowmen. These long bowmen of the British Isles were the first to introduce the devestating Long Bow.

Welsh Bowmen
    Last edited by Caius Britannicus; November 03, 2005 at 04:16 PM.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by Caius Britannicus
    New Preview Today. And last I figure this week. Gotta write an essay over the weekend.
    Anyways. Today we get a glimpse at the Welsh bowmen. These long bowmen of the British Isles were the first to introduce the devestating Long Bow.

Welsh Bowmen
    Great googly moogly those are some good looking archers caius O.o

Faenaris's Avatar Son of Dorn

Sweet Lord, those archers look fantastic ...

Must ... watch ... Kingdom of Heaven ... must ... play ... mod
    Son of Acutulus, member of The House of the Wolf / Signature by King Mong