Page 3 of 138 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853103 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome 40K Pictures & Videos.

Default Re: Awesome 40K Picture

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    so kababasb is a bloodlister? and what is a keeper of secerts?
    Im sorry, kababasb???!!! You mean Ka'bhandha.

A Keeper of Secrets is a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh
    Art //

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Im sorry, kababasb???!!! You mean Ka'bhandha.

A Keeper of Secrets is a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh
    I spelled his name that way to make fun of it because it sounds really weird, and wouldnt make more sense for it to be a greatre deamon of Tezneetch?
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish guy View Post
    I spelled his name that way to make fun of it because it sounds really weird, and wouldnt make more sense for it to be a greatre deamon of Tezneetch?
    No because a keeper of secrets is named that way because it knows the secrets of all mortals and how best to tempt someone with them.
    Art //

Moorish Guy thats not Sanguinious Vs. A bloodthirster, its a keeper of secrets.........
    No, that is a Bloodthirster for sure. No Keeper of Secrets looks like that (They have claws, and tattoos, and scented oils, and breasts to make a normal Human woman jealous... And weird animal heads.)

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    No, that is a Bloodthirster for sure. No Keeper of Secrets looks like that (They have claws, and tattoos, and scented oils, and breasts to make a normal Human woman jealous... And weird animal heads.)
    No, the picture Moorish post is a Keeper of Secret, while the one Grant post is a Bloodthirster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post

I think your talking about Moorish Guys picture. Mine did have a bloodthirster in it.
    Art //

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Moorish Guy thats not Sanguinious Vs. A bloodthirster, its a keeper of secrets.........
    ulysses you're wrong about that, the head sanguinus is carrying is bloodthirster

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Don't you just love how for all his thick fancy golden power armour, a nice well-placed sniper shot inbetween his eyes would take him down instantly.

Ah, the silliness of fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gallant Forty-Twa View Post
    Don't you just love how for all his thick fancy golden power armour, a nice well-placed sniper shot inbetween his eyes would take him down instantly.

Ah, the silliness of fantasy.
    LOL, oh the irony in all this.

Ok, I went back and looked at the pictures. The one Moorish posted is hard to identify but is most certainly a Khornate daemon though I doubt it is a Bloodthirster as the head is too small (it would be the size of San's lower half of his body)! The one Grant posted is a bloodthirster, Ka'bandha.

Who can be read up on here: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ka%27Bandha

both are ka'bandhas but different drawer

If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Kamos; June 23, 2010 at 12:38 AM.

meh, smurf, meh

Sanguinary Guardian's Avatar Primicerius

The Great Primarch Sanguinius kills every warpspawn, be it a Keeper of Secrets, or a Bloodthirster, so I see no problem...and might I add that the Chaos Space Marine with the tube in his nose is actually the Archtraitor Horus Lupercal...it is the cover of the new board game Horus Heresy...

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    both are ka'bandhas but different drawer

No Morrish Guys one is a Keeper of Secrets. Look:

Attachment 96034
    Last edited by Ulysses S. Grant; November 06, 2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Art //

That is one ugly motherer. Body of an Ogre, head of a Bloodthirster, legs of Gollum and the arm of a Carnifex...

What the actual .

No Morrish Guys one is a Keeper of Secrets. Look:

Attachment 96034
    it is! doesn't even the color say anything, when did you see red greater deamon of slaanesh!
    can you say when sanguinus fought keeper of secrets?

For all IG lovers

all about slaanesh cults

for female tau lovers

there! pics for the rest of your life!
    Last edited by Hopit; June 23, 2010 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    it is! doesn't even the color say anything, when did you see red greater deamon of slaanesh!
    can you say when sanguinus fought keeper of secrets?
    Firstly look at the head. It looks exactly like the head on the other picture and the picture below.

He may have fought one on Signus Prime during the Heresy. He and his assualt companies and veterans fought their way through a great daemonic horde (He may have fought one here) before reaching the temple of Kyriss the Perverse and thats where he fought Ka'bhanda (For the first time).

He could also have fought one at the Siege of Terra. There was a lot of Daemons everywhere and Sanguinius fought on the front line.

Also this picture shows it:

Art //

jesus I edited that post a long time xD

Hopit those are some sweet pics. I only recognise the old Orks picture that used to be on the Codex, and the picture of the Guardsman charging the Ork from the cover of the brilliant novel 'Fifteen Hours'.