Thread: Anyone know what happened....

Icon4 Anyone know what happened....

...to Ramtha / Axe-Battler? He seems to be the only one who might be able to re-upload this mod. However, checking his profile reveals he hasn't been active for about 2 years.

In addition, there is a vague reference in this forum (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=107279&page=2) to the fact that he might have been suspended from the forum?! If this is true, yes evil should be punished, but I am sorry to see support for this mod disappear.

I have searched the internet for other places this mod might be uploaded. I have been on French, German, Russian, and Italian sites, and even what I think is a Japanese site. The links supplied in all cases are to Filefront; when clicked, Filefront states that the file is no longer available.

Does ANYONE have a download of this mod that could be re-posted? Or know someone who might?

If not, then this mod is really and truly dead, and moderators should move the Medieval Classic forum to the Cemetery.

Dark Attila's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Anyone know what happened....

I was wondering what ever happened to this Mod? Does anyone know if someone else is currently working on merging Medieval Total War Classic with Medieval Total War 2?