Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff

Default Re: New stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Bagatyr View Post
    Remeber this day well so you can remebered after years .Not every day Serbia is beating Germany
    We beat them 1918, and 1945... so this is not so new to us...

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix[illusion] View Post
    СРБИЈАААА!!!
    WE WON!!!
    Congratulations. Hope to see your and Greek team on the next stage.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

gogo t's Avatar BULGARIAN

какво им се слагате толкова
    Balkan teams doing good
    MORAL

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBG View Post
    This one? It's the Bukelon fortress near the modern village of Matochina, near the Bulgarian-Turkish border. It's a Byzantine fortress (from the Bulgarian-Byzantine transitional zone) and its current form is dated to the XII-XIV century. The highest point of the ruins is 18 metres in height. You can see some more pics here (the first ones are of a nearby Xth c. rock-church though) or some basic info in the English Wiki (this is the Bulgarian one). And, of course, this is a related video of the fortress itself. If you need something more specific, I'll see if I can find anything.
    I used as a reference that fort for the smallest byzantine fortification:

Last edited by il_duce_!; June 18, 2010 at 06:18 PM.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Nice... Keep them coming...

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Great looking fortification, can't wait to besiege it because i won't be playing the byzanties (i always play byzantine campaigns so im really bored of them now). Again I have to re-charge my reps but you will be repped very soon

Bagatyr's Avatar Campidoctor

Great pics duce!
    Gogo t никои не им се слага просто ги поздравяваме.За разлика от нас те имат свестен тренер (оп не ми се обиждай)

duce, please show us Constantinople...

you will have to wait for the preview, sorry.

TTW GRANDMASTER

I found these pictures that could be very appropriate for low leveled slavic/balkan towns:

The last one is simply fantastic...

Matthĉus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

yeah, they are nice looking, but not good for Balkan. wood is not mail building material here. i is stone. yes there are some wooden palisades, but whole forts were never constructed purely of wood. those fortresses are mostly from Russia (or early medieval forts from Bohemia) and those lands have entirely different climate, soil and vegetation than Serbia, Bosnia and Bulgaria.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Byzantine fortifications.

Sorry, the rest I will post in the next map preview.

Working on serbian/bosnian/bulgarian ones at the moment.
    Last edited by il_duce_!; June 22, 2010 at 07:34 AM.

TTW GRANDMASTER

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

The fortifications look excellent
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

i cant see second and fourth , but first and third look excelent... Good job

Yes, I blurred them, to keep them for the preview.

Sorry, but once I finish everything I will post it all, in the next preview.
    Last edited by il_duce_!; June 22, 2010 at 09:00 AM.

TTW GRANDMASTER

\Vazul's Ghost/'s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by il_duce_! View Post
    Yes, I blurred them, to keep them for the preview.

Sorry, but once I finish everything I will post it all.
    You sly dog Of course you don't want to give away too much.

So let me get this straight, the "northern" settlements you previewed a while back will belong to Austria and Hungary, the "byzantine" settlements like these forts will of course only belong to Byzantium and there will be another set of strat models for serbia, bosnia and bulgaria. So... will there be another set for the Italian factions, Moldavia/Wallachia and the Ottomans/Karamanids, or how will you do it?

ALSO, (this is a little self centered question), will any of the unique castles/cities strat models you make be Hungarian?

Oh and by the way... absolutely masterful work on these models, they look great!
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν ~ μηδὲν ἄγαν

Quote Originally Posted by \Vazul's Ghost/ View Post
    You sly dog Of course you don't want to give away too much.

So let me get this straight, the "northern" settlements you previewed a while back will belong to Austria and Hungary, the "byzantine" settlements like these forts will of course only belong to Byzantium and there will be another set of strat models for serbia, bosnia and bulgaria. So... will there be another set for the Italian factions, Moldavia/Wallachia and the Ottomans/Karamanids, or how will you do it?

ALSO, (this is a little self centered question), will any of the unique castles/cities strat models you make be Hungarian?

Oh and by the way... absolutely masterful work on these models, they look great!
    Yes, there will be another set for Italians (maybe even two sets, because the southern part of the Italy is a different story), and another one for Turks.

Serbs/Bulgarians/Bosnians will use the same set of castles. Wallachia and Moldova could use the same set as Hungary or Serbia/Bulgaria.

Now, about unique hungarian city/castle. I was wondering if there is any big hungarian city that deserves to be in? I mean, something like Constantinople, Venice or Ragusa? If there is, could you post some information, pictures, etc?

For now, we got some really big and important cities like:

Constantinople (2 cities in one)
    Venice (2 cities in one)

and

Ragusa (1 city)
    Tarnovo (1 city)

TTW GRANDMASTER

Will only Constantinople be two cities in one or is it for all unique cities?
    edit: So what did you and phoenix deciede for Ras? Is it going to stay unique or will you make unique Belgrade?
    Last edited by dabela; June 22, 2010 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dabela View Post
    Will only Constantinople be two cities in one or is it for all unique cities?
    Constantinople and Venice will have 2.

The rest will have only 1.

TTW GRANDMASTER

And what about Ras? Are you going to include the model you posted before, or what?