Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff

Default New stuff

Here we will post some new stuff.

This is for starters. New castles for northern cultures.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by il_duce_!; May 22, 2010 at 01:36 PM.

TTW GRANDMASTER

Default Re: Hot new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by il_duce_! View Post
    Here we will post some new stuff.

This is for starters. New castles for northern cultures.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nice man. You will be my hero if you let me see such a Bosnian castle which is historical correct and based on some srious literature.
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

2Shy's Avatar Campidoctor

SUPER MEGA TURBO AWESOME !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_King View Post
    Nice man. You will be my hero if you let me see such a Bosnian castle which is historical correct and based on some srious literature.
    If you give me one good reason why bosnian castles should be more unique then byzantine or ottoman, I will make the bosnian castles instead.

TTW GRANDMASTER

If you give me one good reason why bosnian castles should be more unique then byzantine or ottoman, I will make the bosnian castles instead.
    Bosnian castles were build in a unique "Gothic style". It would make the mod interesting. Something totally different.

And besides of that; Bosnian castles were built in a way that they were always very "impenetrable".

For example if you would show to a "non Bosnian" the location of the Bosnian capital Bobovac, he would say to you that that is not possible. Because this capital was build on the top of a mountain like in faritales. This location is really like in fairytales. But more other castles were built at such "fairytales" locations at high mountains and at plateus of high mountains.

at the website of "zemaljski muzej sarajevo" you can find a lot of "Gothic remainings" from those castles which are really beautifull. A unique way of building which is totaly different from let's say the Bysantyse style.
    kada se bjehmo svadili, tada nas Stjepan Rajkovic umiri i da nam nas grad Bobovac, a neda ga dati Ugrom.

"And when we were in a quarrel between each other; Stijepan Rajkovic calmed us down. And we entrusted our capital of Bobovac to him after which he defended it against the Hungarians (King Tvrtko I Kotromanic 1366.)"

No, you are missing the point. First things first. Byzantine and ottoman castles are next.

TTW GRANDMASTER

No, you are missing the point. First things first. Byzantine and ottoman castles are next.
    Ok no problem mate...

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: New stuff

Awesome awesome awesome! Great work!

That's very nice.
    I don't think I want to go beyond the second upgrade because it looks so cool.

Who do we +rep for this wounderful work, you?

Awesome...

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

nice man, +rep

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

wow! this is mindblowing!

Son of Fire's Avatar Tiro

I am pleased... +Rep for you and your awesomeness...
    "Such Heroic Nonsense."

Stephan's Avatar Campidoctor

wow they look really great, cant wait for the other two sets

Yes, I know that Ishtar is spelled wrong

Wow, this looks great!

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_King View Post
    Bosnian castles were build in a unique "Gothic style". It would make the mod interesting. Something totally different.

And besides of that; Bosnian castles were built in a way that they were always very "impenetrable".

For example if you would show to a "non Bosnian" the location of the Bosnian capital Bobovac, he would say to you that that is not possible. Because this capital was build on the top of a mountain like in faritales. This location is really like in fairytales. But more other castles were built at such "fairytales" locations at high mountains and at plateus of high mountains.

at the website of "zemaljski muzej sarajevo" you can find a lot of "Gothic remainings" from those castles which are really beautifull. A unique way of building which is totaly different from let's say the Bysantyse style.
    What a bunch of crap.
    Here's an idea - TTW team should make special clouds and sun for bosnian battle map. It's special there, you know. And another thing - grass? No way, Bosnia has different grass. Just take a look at some of the greatest Bosnian historians of all time, who claims that grass from bosnian hills has magic powers. Yes, yes it does!
    While at it, you should add wings to Bosnians. If not - I'm not going to play TTW.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaj od Noćaja View Post
    What a bunch of crap.
    Here's an idea - TTW team should make special clouds and sun for bosnian battle map. It's special there, you know. And another thing - grass? No way, Bosnia has different grass. Just take a look at some of the greatest Bosnian historians of all time, who claims that grass from bosnian hills has magic powers. Yes, yes it does!
    While at it, you should add wings to Bosnians. If not - I'm not going to play TTW.
    a bit disrespectful, but funny as. haven't laughed like this in a while

Anyway, on a serious note, duce I saw a great model of Constantinopole made by the team of Basileia Total War. I read that they are more than happy to share their work if they receive something in exchange so maybe a deal can be worked out just an idea

What a bunch of crap.
    ahahahahhaha... i agree...

phoenix[illusion]'s Avatar Palman Bracht

What a bunch of crap.
    well, don't be too offensive. anyways, i agree that it wouldn't be historical to add bosnian castles in gothic style. serbian and bosnian castles looked almost the same. take a look:

bosnian:
    http://tiim.info/rbih/castles_and_fo...oko_Castle.jpg
    http://tiim.info/rbih/castles_and_fo...anj_Castle.jpg

serbian:
    http://www.ai.sanu.ac.rs/images/ras.gif
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ice_tlocrt.jpg

EDIT: well, it seems that balkan castles were mix of romanesque and gothic style
    Last edited by phoenix[illusion]; May 24, 2010 at 08:04 AM.
    long time no see, but still twc drug kickin'
    check out Tsardoms: Total War!
    Under patronage of respectable Annaeus
    Patron of honorable Giacomo Colonna

The castles look awesome Duce!

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast