Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: Türkçe (Turkish)

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: Türkçe ( Turkish )

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgos View Post
    It's a good thing you didn't give it up back when you wanted to. Remember those days?

Sure I do. Yeah I sometimes think the samething,too.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...

Selamunaleykum,

ne var ne yok?

Selamlar! Mod nası gidiyo?

Quote Originally Posted by Qarama View Post
    Selamunaleykum,

ne var ne yok?
    Ve aleykumeşşalom. Gerçekten ya mod nasıl gidiyor? Sırf Göktürkler var diye modun çıkmasını sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum.

neoptolemos's Avatar Breatannach Romanus

Hi There my Turkish friends.I want to know how the word "oksur"=cough is written.I am sorry if i am interupting your discussion
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

Mod cok yava$ bence, modelleri yapan fazla ki$iler olsa daha iyi olurdu...

@neoptolemos to cough means "öksürmek"

Quote Originally Posted by neoptolemos View Post
    Hi There my Turkish friends.I want to know how the word "oksur"=cough is written.I am sorry if i am interupting your discussion
    It is written: öksürmek (bare infinitive)

Quote Originally Posted by Qarama
    Mod cok yava$ bence, modelleri yapan fazla ki$iler olsa daha iyi olurdu...
    Evet. Keşke yardım edebilsem ama yalnızca haritaya yeni şehir eklemeyi ve birliklerin çıkış ayarları gibi ufak tefek şeylerden anlıyorum.

evet bende yapmak isterdim ama sadece bilgiler topluyoruz o bilgilerlede oyun olmaz

hele Göktürk askerlerini, in$allah Göktürkleri orijinal oyundaki Mogollara benzetmezler.

Thank you my friend.I knew the word but never seen it written!
    Cheers guys (efes pilsen is great lager!!)
    Quem faz injúria vil e sem razão,Com forças e poder em que está posto,Não vence; que a vitória verdadeira É saber ter justiça nua e inteira-He who, solely to oppress,Employs or martial force, or power, achieves No victory; but a true victory Is gained,when justice triumphs and prevails.
    Luís de Camões

You are welcome.
    i was last summer in Greece. Thessaloníki is a very beautiful city
    And i also like Greek music.

Quote Originally Posted by Gokturk View Post
    Hocam Bakırköy'deki Şampiyon Kokoreç ise bahsettiğin, sakın gitme. En son gittiğimde kokoreç yerine bulamaç yemiştim.

kokorec?Sure mate i would like some!!!!

We have easter here in Greece and kokorec(it means lamps intestins and liver grilled right?)is one of the "must eat"!!!!

I am aware that in Turkey you have great jazz bands,i ve listened once in TRT2!!!
    Last edited by neoptolemos; April 21, 2008 at 05:16 PM.
    Luís de Camões

Giorgos's Avatar Deus Ex Machina

Κοκορετσι! mmmm, i love that thing, i really do. We eat like pigs during Easter though.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgos View Post
    Κοκορετσι! mmmm, i love that thing, i really do. We eat like pigs during Easter though.
    i can see in your sig that you don't like Billy are you a mac user?

Hey my name is Pivra, I want to learn Turkish online because I know that it is the language that makes the most sense gramatically because it was carefully reconstructed and everything is explainable, I can read Arabic quiet fluently and already went on learning Persian.. I know that Turkish uses Latin (booo!) and is its own language but there must be some words that are shared... if you want to teach me.. tell me... pllzzzz

pvara14033@hotmail.com

tashekor ederim.. i think .. lol

Giorgos's Avatar Deus Ex Machina

Quote Originally Posted by Qarama View Post
    i can see in your sig that you don't like Billy are you a mac user?
    Nope. Pc. That's the reason why i hate Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivra View Post
    Hey my name is Pivra, I want to learn Turkish online because I know that it is the language that makes the most sense gramatically because it was carefully reconstructed and everything is explainable, I can read Arabic quiet fluently and already went on learning Persian.. I know that Turkish uses Latin (booo!) and is its own language but there must be some words that are shared... if you want to teach me.. tell me... pllzzzz

pvara14033@hotmail.com

Actually, the only way for speaking Turkish fluently is staying in Turkey for 1-2 years. Turkish is one of the hardest languages for foreigners. You can not learn it online. Sorry mate

Quote Originally Posted by Gokturk View Post
    Actually, the only way for speaking Turkish fluently is staying in Turkey for 1-2 years. Turkish is one of the hardest languages for foreigners. You can not learn it online. Sorry mate

well staying in Turkey for 1-2 years and speak it fluently is easy hahahahahah... you cant imagine how many mexicans in america cant speak english fluently after a decade...

Neoptoleos and Pivra Welcome!

Göktürk&Quarama-

Göktürklerin olucağı bir mod çok çok güzel.Aslında Çin olmadan Göktürkler olmaz ama yapıcak bişey yok modelleme ve harita kolay işler diil hadi harita 1 yere kadar modelleme başlı başına problem.Model olmadan Çinde olmaz malum.Modun yavaş gitmesi normaldir çoğu mod yavaş gidiyo bu aralar..Benim ki de öyle maalesef...

Quarama araştırma resimlerini gördüm çok güzel şeyler bulmuşsun bayada güzel uyuyor Göktürklere.Inşallah ROTC çıkar ben inanıyorum.Geç olsun güç olmasın

well staying in Turkey for 1-2 years and speak it fluently is easy hahahahahah... you cant imagine how many mexicans in america cant speak english fluently after a decade...
    Im pretty sure that they are not very interested in learning english.

pvara14033@hotmail.com

Hi Pivra

http://www.turkishclass.com/

is a online Turkish learning site.

I hope it will help you.
    In tribute to concerned friends:
    - You know nothing Jon Snow.

Samples from the Turkish Cuisine by white-wolf