Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to Add Red Brick castles to a faction both in strat and battle maps

Vegas_Bear's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: How to Add Red Brick castles to a faction both in strat and battle maps

Thanks for the tutorial, it was pretty simple to implement into my mod. +rep

VB

Default Re: How to Add Red Brick castles to a faction both in strat and battle maps

Thanks brother, it is more easy now since with WD's IWTE tool you can skip the manual hex editing involved and that tool does it for you, eliminating the chances of human error.

Hello, the images are down and i cant follow the tutorial properly, please reupload images

Hmm interesting old bump here! Now I'm curious to!

STELLover's Avatar Senator

bad tutorial. Images are completely broken

ROME 2 Mod: More Cities and Settlements on Campaign Map:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194761024

TSD's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by STELLover View Post
    bad tutorial. Images are completely broken
    Calm down. How long ago was the tutorial made? It isn't Ishan's fault resources may be unavailable after all this time. I released a few tutorials/mods for MTW2 (and a mod for stainless steel based on THIS tutorial) back in the day and have no idea if the resources for them are still available, I have long since stopped modding for the game. You should accept this sort of thing might happen for a game of it's age.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12