Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

drggdrgdrgdggd

ahh please hellp me , i entered the Menu and choosen Scandinavian mod , then i wrote that line , and it just dont start autoomaticly ;/ ;?

Quote Originally Posted by torcidasplit View Post
    please help,
    i have installed the ntw, i downloaded the Startpos_23_Setup and FIX.7z and installed both of them.... when I opet the startpos mods i click on balkans, click on croatia then it pops up user.script... i copy
    "mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;"
    then I save it and close user script...... and nothin happends..... then I open NTW and there is nothin that wasnt there before i installed Startpos_23_Setup..... i go on coallition campagne and there are the only 4 standard fractions... i dont know am I doing anything wrong or i dont do somethin.... i dont know anything about mods or moding... i only can open the game and play it.... i appologise for my incompetence...
    If you enter the commands exactly as you right in your post , remove the apostrophes:

"mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;"

Quote Originally Posted by StarkT View Post
    ahh please hellp me , i entered the Menu and choosen Scandinavian mod , then i wrote that line , and it just dont start autoomaticly ;/ ;?
    It does not start at all? Nothing happens?

Nothing...... ;/

Something is beeing wrriten on this black window but it close and nothink happends

any ideas ?

I suppose that you have installed the mod in the right place. Try again and after failing start game normally using Napoleon's shortcut (or exe). If you still fail go in game's data directory and check if mod pack is there (Scandin_mod.pack)

there is not Scandin_mod i even cant find any file from this mod

Then you have installed it in the wrong place. Please install again following the instructions. You have to install it in game's main directory which by default is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war. If you have it in different location redirect installer in the right path.

ok its working now , thx

sven18's Avatar Civis

By vitco21 at 2012-04-16

Help it doesn't work
    The game -is NOT REsPONDING- and just loading

I've PMed you.

sven18's Avatar Civis

someone tell me please where can I find the Napoleons user script ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should Search a bit before asking. Check the FAQ thread.

sven18's Avatar Civis

Sorry fellows, so in FAQ threats I sould dowload this file?

It doesn't work NTF and this both don't work, in NTF he says there are non vanilla files and it doesn't start, but I can't find them and didn't do anything in the napoleon total war folder..

This download does start, I'm doing everything right, installed it in the napoleon total war folder, took over the right line in the text program, saved and closed it. It starts and everything, but then I go to the coalition and I still see Austria, England, Prussia and Russia and not what I've clicked on. All 3 don't work, please help me.

I have installed it in another folder then steam and it's not the original game, because I had to choose Empire total war or Napoleon total war. So I downloaded Napoleon and bought Empire, hope that that isn't a problem.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Husserl, apologies if this was already mentioned, but I'm playing the Scandinavian mod and as Finland my units have names and everything, but the names of my characters are all Greek names rather than Finnish ones. The King's name is Barclay_de_Tolly, but besides him all the ministers and replacements for them have the same names as the ministers and replacements for the Greek mod.

Open your Scand_mod.pack with PFM, go in factions_tables and in names column change the names_greek with names_swedish.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Cool! Thanks!

Also, erm, I was playing my second Finnish campaign (modified my PFM to make hunters more powerful, save game didn't work any more), and after I hit end turn a spy of mine infiltrated Klausenburg (Transylvania). Then the game CTD'd.

HEY, I have the next problem....

In game, there are only four nations: Austria, Great Britain, Prussia and Russia. I don't know why. I've done everything like you said, but i don't know where have i made a mistake. When i start the mod, i click on Balkan, then on Croatia, after that user.script.txt done everything automatically, game starts...and then the problem.... Can somebody help me please? Thanks!