Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Η Ελλάς γράφεται με δασεία γιατί οι αρχαίοι το πρόφεραν σαν Χελλάς (Χε σημαίνει δσσύ ε). Οι αρχαίοι δε χρησιμοποιοσύαν τόνους γιατί τους πρόφεραν. Επίσης πρόφεραν διαφορετικά το ο απο το ω ή τα ι η υ, τους δίφθογγους κλ.π. Να σημειώσω ότι δεν πρόφεραν β ή γ ή δ αλλά μπ, γκ, ντι, κ.λπ. Εξ ου και τα λατινικα b, d, g (το λατινικό αλφάβητο προέρχεται απο το αρχαίο χαλκιδικό). Οι τόνοι και τα πνεύματα εμφανιζονται πρώτη φορά με την ελληνιστικη κοινή (η γλώσσα των ευαγγελίων) όταν η αρχαία ελληνική γλώσσα (αττική κυρίως) έχει πλεον απλοποιηθεί. Οπότε για να ξέρουν ότι είναι Χελλάς και όχι Ελλάς έγραφαν το Ελλάς με δασεία. Αντίστοιχα το Ήλιος με ψιλή κ.λπ.

The expiring date is determined in the Victory Conditions but you can continue playing after that if you like. Elite units are expensive so you have to base your first armies mainly on irregulars, veterans and Φιλέλληνες who are cheap.

Foederatus
    Siris i Peoniki. Serres. The real Macedonia in nortthen Greece

ΑΔΕΛΦΕ ΜΟΥ, ορθώς γνωρίζεις κάποια πράματα γύρω από τους αρχαιοελληνικούς τονισμούς, ωστόσο λανθάνεις σε κάποιες περιπτώσεις. Η Ελλάς δε προφερόταν Χελλάς. Γράμμα Χ υπάρχει στο ελληνικό αλφάβητο αν ήθελαν να το χρησιμοποιήσουν. Η περισπωμένη ας πούμε πάνω από ένα Ω θα προφερώταν ως "ωωω" ενώ μια δασεία πάνω από ένα Ε θα προφερόταν ως "εε"...
    Εάν έχεις πληροφορηθεί πως η δασεία στο Ελλάς προφερόταν με Χ. τότε ή παραπληροφόρήθηκες από ευρωπαϊκή πηγή ή από κάποια πιθανή αρχαία τοπικιστική προφορά που ίσως να προφερόταν έτσι...
    Σε βεβαιώνω πως η Ελλάς προφερόταν καθαρά με Ε.
    Εάν τα λόγια μου δεν είναι αρκετά, ζήτησε μου το και θα σου δώσω τα στοιχεία που θα σου το βεβαιώσουν.

According to the game... Well it is a great mod...
    I will start with a bug... All the cavalry units of Ellas, { except thw Hussars and the General Staff } they do not hold weapons on theeir hands. They fight with naked hands. They do the proper motion but they do not have aby spear or sword...

Continiuing, i will say that the AI is a litlle anoying in dyplomacy. I am aat 1818 and the only alive factions are Ellas, G.Britain, Russia, Austria and Prussia. We are all allies and suddenly with no reason everyone declare war on us. There is no problem because we are winning but why the AI does not let you have a chance to maintain at least 1 of your aliance?

Something else, Ellas does not have rockets and ships with 100 cannons. I know that you have done it for historic accuracy but i think after 1812 o later maybe those units must be availlablee for all. At least if the research are done.

About the date, yes i know that it continious but i am actually asking if there is a date that the game stops or crushes or if it continius as match as you want...

Thats all it comes on my mind right now guys.

It is a great mod and i enjoy it.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for any replies...
    Εφτιαξε ο Θεος τους αγγέλους αυτού πνεύματα και τους Ελοχιμ αυτου, πυρός φλόγα.

Θεος - Ελλοχιμ - Ελ - Ελληνες

Δεν είπα ότι το έλεγαν Χελλάς, αλλά σαν Χελλάς, δηλαδή με δασύ (παχύ, ή πως αλλιώς να το πω?). Διαφωνώ ότι η δασεία κάνει το "ε" μακρό ("εε" ). Τέλος πάντων, το σημείο που ήθεα να θίξω ήταν ότι οι ελληνικοί τόνοι διατηρούνται στις ξένες ξλώσσες όταν αναφέρονται σε εληνικές λέξεις. Αν και δεν υποστηρίζω την επαναφορά το πολυτονικού, το βρίσκω αξιοσημείωτο.

Quote Originally Posted by CharisDevis View Post
    According to the game... Well it is a great mod...
    I will start with a bug... All the cavalry units of Ellas, { except thw Hussars and the General Staff } they do not hold weapons on theeir hands. They fight with naked hands. They do the proper motion but they do not have aby spear or sword...
    First time reported, I'll check it.

Continiuing, i will say that the AI is a litlle anoying in dyplomacy. I am aat 1818 and the only alive factions are Ellas, G.Britain, Russia, Austria and Prussia. We are all allies and suddenly with no reason everyone declare war on us. There is no problem because we are winning but why the AI does not let you have a chance to maintain at least 1 of your aliance?
    As far as I know there is not a AI mod for Napoleon.

About the date, yes i know that it continious but i am actually asking if there is a date that the game stops or crushes or if it continius as match as you want...
    No CTD, you'll play as long as you like.

thanks a lot my friend for the mod.its been a long time since i last came here . the mod is just great everything is cool.i never had the problems with the cavalary.i have to agree the ai is annoying only ppl that like us are serbs and they never NEVER do anything.also u can either attack austria/russia/italy and get attacked by all the allies or join them and get destroyed by napoleons ships (but thats CA and sega's fault) .anyways i just wanna ask if u can plz put school/universities cause i have to defeat turkie to get 1 (2 actually but only way for them to calm is by making a secret society).
    Μονο τα σχολια μου τι δινουν επειδη αργω.κι αν δεν φαω γρηγορα τους τουρκους μενω πισω.
    anyways GREAT mod its totally recomended

Hey the new modding tools were released! husserl can u make us a custom campaign map for the balkans?

Quote Originally Posted by grassias5 View Post
    Hey the new modding tools were released! husserl can u make us a custom campaign map for the balkans?
    Pardon? What tools?

Im not sure but TW released something about new tools for modding napoleon and empire total war, check it out on steam

It does not work for me, from what i understand u need to create the user_script folder in the scripts folder, i created it and add mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack; and save it in unicode, then i launch startpos and select Balkan, but only cmd pops up and starts the game, but when i go to play it does say Balkan mod but when i click its the menu of Campaigns Of The Coalition, PLS HELP I WANNA PLAY CROATIA!!! ^^ thanks in advance

It is actually user.script.txt the name of the Unicode file you have to have with the 2 mod commands in it.

napoleon crashed totally and freezes my pc .i moved to shogun 2 now (nice game) can u recomend me some mods?? (ai campgain,dont care about battles) thans in advance my friend.

I have no idea about Shogun.

Foederatus
    Siris i Peoniki. Serres. The real Macedonia in nortthen Greece

Hi there...
    Thanks for the attention to my notes and to your replies on my messages... I suposse you are the one who create the mod eh? It is great. Thanks oe more time...

( Σχετικά με τους τόνους, εξακολουθω να μη συμφωνω αλλα δε χρειάζεται να το λύσουμε τώρα αυτό... Είδωμεν... )

I am delighted that there is no CTD... I am on 1820 and only Ellas, G.Britain,Russia and Prusiia are alive. My borders are from the Bavaria to Crimea and from Palma de Mallorca to the Agean...

Although i am bored because i started with medium size units and the dug ins menu is not pop in when i have a battle. So i start a new campaign with ultra units. I do not have much free time so, i will see how this is going to be...

Still i am a little anoying with the cost of the Greek units... I have to stay at the begining 2 years untill my economy can afford 2 full stock armies for a 2-years-war in order to conquer all balkans... And an other thing. When capture Constantinoupole ( Istanbull - Which means Eis tin Poli - inside The City ), the turks rebels came up even 3 times... It is a time cosuming and money as well...

But still is an enteresting and great mod. I am thrilled. Thanks again...

Ah... Almost forgot. The Spartan unit, when seeing from some high, there is 1 or 2 lines apear crossing the unit. Not always though. Some times...

Sorry for my bad english...
    Εφτιαξε ο Θεος τους αγγέλους αυτού πνεύματα και τους Ελοχιμ αυτου, πυρός φλόγα.

Θεος - Ελλοχιμ - Ελ - Ελληνες

Hi, I've got same problem as DudeTheCrazy. I wrote in userscript mod balkan [...] and it's running vanilla map..
    What should I do?

But where is the script directory?( I have a Steam version) What isit called? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give an adress!

But where is the scripts folder( I have a Steam version) Where should I put user.script GIVE THE ADRESS PLEASE i wanna to play Greece
    Last edited by Ishan; December 28, 2011 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Double Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nik100 View Post
    But where is the script directory?( I have a Steam version) What isit called? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give an adress!

But where is the scripts folder( I have a Steam version) Where should I put user.script GIVE THE ADRESS PLEASE i wanna to play Greece
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=434980

Thanks!

ok i found that goddamn script and typed what is required for balkan mod and yet when i enter there are only vanila factions :'(
    WHY ADMIN WHY?!? xDD

Great mods thank you! +reps!

Have been playing NTF 3.5.1 with NTC 4.0 beta. Enjoyed playing greece and saw your balkans mod. Do you know if it will work with NTC? Or is only NTF compatable?

Many thanks, if there's somewhere I should be reading on this topic please feel free to direct me. Tried some searches and couldn't find if this question had been answered before but no doubt it has somewhere...

You should change the name Romania in Wallachia or Principality of Wallachia, the official name Romania appeared after the unification of the Principalities of Wallachia and Moldova in 1859. "A new constitution came into effect in 1866 giving the country the official name Romania ".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Principalities_of_Wallachia_and_Moldavia
    sorry for my english

please help,
    i have installed the ntw, i downloaded the Startpos_23_Setup and FIX.7z and installed both of them.... when I opet the startpos mods i click on balkans, click on croatia then it pops up user.script... i copy
    "mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;"
    then I save it and close user script...... and nothin happends..... then I open NTW and there is nothin that wasnt there before i installed Startpos_23_Setup..... i go on coallition campagne and there are the only 4 standard fractions... i dont know am I doing anything wrong or i dont do somethin.... i dont know anything about mods or moding... i only can open the game and play it.... i appologise for my incompetence...