Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Ypu have to change the files that are located in ...\data\Balakan_mod\ and not those in ...\data\, because the first always overwrite the later every time you start the mod.

I did, and still to no effect. It just doesn't want to load them. I'm quite unsure as to what the problem may be.

TheSilverKnight - Developer for IBFD

Sorry my friend but if a pack is "movie" type the game will load it in any case. It cannot do otherwise...

Malcolm's Avatar Miles

Does anyone know if there is a British Isles version in production?

Nope, there is not. I am working in a long project for Empire (Colonialism 1600 AD).

This is my redo of the mod, (only for Greece)

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Sry if discussed earlier but i didnt noticed, and my english isnt best , so is "revolutioners" those hwo revolt or from revolution hwo decided to stay/rejoin in the army? (after revolution)
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

If you mean the unit "revolutioners" it is just an experienced unit type from the revolution of the nation.

hi i cant play whit this mod:S when i go to the Balkan mod by husserl in the game menu there are only 4 factions:S like in the normal game... the script file is ok.
    than what is the prob?

Probably you do not add the mod commands in user script. Follow instructions.

in the Scandinavian mod, for finland i get "scotland". .loc file missing?

Most likely you have another loc filr that conflicts with Scandinavia one.

hi i have a problem with the Scandinavia mod i have a norway campaign and when i go to load it my game crashes plzz help im doing a campaign of this for youtube

PLEASE add a Macedonian faction to the campaign.I know that Macedonia wasn't an independent state but it still would be nice to play as Macedonia.

You have to play Rome Total War if you want to play as Macedonia. Unless you mean FYROM but this cannot be done since this state is a (rather technical) creation of 21st century.
    Last edited by husserlTW; September 17, 2011 at 08:24 AM.

Does the vanilla menu includes the rest of the factions ??????
    Last edited by husserlTW; September 21, 2011 at 04:24 AM.

It includes the factions of the specific campaign. E.g. Balkan campaign includes the Balkan factions.

Foederatus
    Siris i Peoniki. Serres. The real Macedonia in nortthen Greece

Hello Gyus...
    I am Greek and i try to play Greece on N.T.W. an E.T.W. .
    On Napoleon i install the N.Total Factions and play, but there is a problem... The Greeks speak Turkish...
    On Balkan Mod, the game starts whith no problem but there is no picture-cards for the greek units and also in batlle map the greek units are invisible. Only the guns-muskets is visible... It is like ghost holding the guns...
    Any ideas how i will fi it ?
    And one more thing... If anyone knows that... In Empire T.W., a fiend download this edition : Empire Total War - Special Forces and it installed in Programme Files / roaring ... or something like that... Is this the problem that not a single patch working on my empire?
    I hope you will give me answers guys... I really enjoy the total war games only when play with my nations factions such as Greek Cities, Macedon, Byzantine Empire, Greece, Greek Kingdom etc...
    Thanks for your replies...

Last but not least... I hope to see aworking W.W.1 and W.W.2 game or from SEGA or from a mod team... And of corse i would like Greece / or Ellas as we say, to be playable...
    Εφτιαξε ο Θεος τους αγγέλους αυτού πνεύματα και τους Ελοχιμ αυτου, πυρός φλόγα.

Θεος - Ελλοχιμ - Ελ - Ελληνες

At first it is Hellas and not Ellas. You see the foreigners have kept the poly-tonic system (η Ελλάς γραφόταν με δασεία και οχι με ψιλή. Οι αρχαίοι δηλαδή πρόφεραν κάπως σαν Χελλάς. Το ίδιο συμβαίνει π.χ. και με τη Ρόδο (Rhodes).

You have to be able to see icons and units. Make sure that you enter the all three commands in user script.

Foederatus
    Siris i Peoniki. Serres. The real Macedonia in nortthen Greece

Hi there...

First of all thanks for the reply... I just re-install it and run the FIX... Now everything is ok... Although the units are very expensive...

About the Ellas or Hellas duscussion, i have to say that the ancient Greeks did not spell Hellas - Χελλας... They spell Ellas... Even if the used the polytonic... The H is the letter that the europeans use to translate the daseia - δασεία. And i do not like it at all... It makes it like Hell-us... You know what i meen... Althiugh the Hellas is better than Greece, i prefer to say Ellas, as we say these years Ελλάς.

I do not know if anyone understands me...

So to get back at the game, i run it with lot of patience turn by turn to the december 1812 to see what happens next... And it goes to 1813...
    So i start a proper game from the beggining and know i just want to ask if anyone knows the final expire day of the campaign if there is any...
    Εφτιαξε ο Θεος τους αγγέλους αυτού πνεύματα και τους Ελοχιμ αυτου, πυρός φλόγα.

Θεος - Ελλοχιμ - Ελ - Ελληνες