Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Laetus
    its a secret dont want the police to find out

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

yeah ummm where can i download this from?

Installation and instructions: http://www.totalmods.net

Sorry to bother ye', but there are some units without names in the campaigns and I was wondering if there is a released fix for it?

Probably my _loc pack conflicts with another you use or you have forgotten in your game's data folder from another mod. You can use inly one _loc file (except vanilla). Some moders also call it text pack.

I only have Scand-,Iberian-,Balkan_loc packs. :C

But in the mod manager it says that "Local_en_patch.pack," and "Local_en.pack" are conflicting with your _loc packs.

Edit: Is it possible that Napoleon Total Factions might be conflicting?

NTF has not a _loc file. Conflicts with vanilla are normal. You have to have only one _loc at a time. If, for example, you play Balkan mod only Balkan_loc should be present, for Iberia only Iberia_loc and so on. You cannot have Balkan_loc and Iberia_loc together.

Ah! Thanks, but if I delete the file, does it come back when I start the mod? 'Cause I cannot copy then paste the file back.

Files are copied automatically by mod launcher. Just delete all of them once if there are any in data folder and start mod again.

Thanks! + Reputation for you!

Sir.Cojocarius's Avatar Civis

Thank you very much Husser! Rep!

lilbrit73's Avatar Libertus

Icon4 Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

When the British Isles one coming out mate?, and btw +rep.

For the moment I update my ETW mods...

erm, help please... no description, no name of unit, and red X for recruitment time

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Don't forget to rep me if you like something I did/ or not lol

See that green thingy under the Carroburg banner? click it!

Pwning as the Pope on VH/VH Savage AI SS 6.4!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=430026

X means that no recruitment turn are needed (e.g. you can feel all que and have 9 of them in one turn). Descriptions are missing because probably you have another _loc file from other mod that conflicts with Greek one (Hellas).
    Last edited by husserlTW; November 15, 2010 at 05:34 AM.

that has fixed it, thx
    Don't forget to rep me if you like something I did/ or not lol

See that green thingy under the Carroburg banner? click it!

Pwning as the Pope on VH/VH Savage AI SS 6.4!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=430026

I recently downloaded and extracted this into the folders as directed, but whenever i start the Balkan mod and click on "Play Balkan mod by HusserI" it just comes up with the campigns of the coalition :S
    and to which files do we add the following lines to?
    Code:
    mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;
    a cmd window also pops up but closes automatically before i can add the mod commands/save it/close it..any suggestions?

EDIT: the cmd window doesnt pop up anymore, it just automatically starts NTW. and it comes up with the campiagns of the coalition for ALL mods. i know ive done something wrong here so I would be greatful if someone told me what i have to do

EDIT2: I added
    mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;
    to any and all .bat files i could find, still no luck

EDIT3: I found the user script editor you made (i think there was supposed to be a link to it on this page but it was broken) and added the lines to the file it made. thanks and + REP (although it seems i need to spread the rep around haha)
    Last edited by Kataphraktos; November 20, 2010 at 07:22 PM.

brux7's Avatar Libertus

Dear husserlTW really appreciate what you did. I think this link you can help here in the coming amendments to the mod ...
    http://www.srpskoblago.org/art-galle...?g2_itemId=538

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphraktos View Post
    EDIT3: I found the user script editor you made (i think there was supposed to be a link to it on this page but it was broken) and added the lines to the file it made. thanks and + REP (although it seems i need to spread the rep around haha)
    I've attached the file in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by brux7 View Post
    Dear husserlTW really appreciate what you did. I think this link you can help here in the coming amendments to the mod ...
    http://www.srpskoblago.org/art-galle...?g2_itemId=538
    Grate resource! I'll use it for ETW S&D2 first in a future update.

Libertus

Those mods change some Language pack? 'cause i don't want to play NTW in english.

Yes they do.