Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemizr View Post
    Hey, my game crashes when Im loading (scandinavian, as Norway). Is there a fix to that?.

Btw, GREAT MOD!
    when I tried to enter with Norway now I didnt had crash :O

Hi! I have some very serious problem with the Hungarian units. First of all I'd like to ask you that in which era does the game take place? In the 18th or in the 19th century? If I can give you some advice I would suggest that you should look into Hungarian history a little bit more thoroughly. I mean no harm or offense and I would gladly help you in this process. If you'd like to create a self-sufficient and historically correct Hungarian army you should pick a period, when Hungary had one. I can give you two periods. The first was during the Rákóczi uprising (1703-1711) and the other - which I would rather choose - was the Hungarian War of Independence between 1848-49.

Let me show you some historically authentic pictures from that era, and if I made you interested I can give you more. These are mostly infantry but I have much more pics of hussars, artilery and the foreign legions such as the polish, german...etc.

Thank you for reading it, and I'm waiting for your reply.

I am not interesting in making historically correct units since I do not have much free time for this. I just try to add more units and make the uniform colors according the faction's ones. Of course if somebody wants to take over this task he is mostly welcome.

But I'll change the portrait since it was from another mod of mine in Empire that starts in 1700.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Icon14 Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

I never tought I'll see Finland in any mod in TW
    This sounds great! Going to try it soon +rep for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    I never tought I'll see Finland in any mod in TW
    This sounds great! Going to try it soon +rep for sure!
    I have for Empire also for some time now but it has some problems. Soon I'll release a new version.

Mod is great, only one request/wish transforming small citys (like Zagreb, Belgrade, Åbo...) in large ones?? That would be nice since we are intended to play with them.

We luck of tool. EsfEditor cannot handle regions.esf of Napoleon thus no such change can be done for the moment.

I have the following problem :

When i start the Balkan mod playing as Greece, after the loading scene, the screen is black and i can see only the campaign command menu (mini map, buttons, etc) BUT i cannot see anything else... Actually the game freeze and except the black screen i cannot do anything. I have to ctrl+Alt+Del to exit...

The fix file is for that problem...?

Can you reply to me here with more details of what to do exactly???

I am sure the mod is great!!!
    Plz respond!
    Thanks...

Just click once on minimap and the... lights will be back on.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Will you be using the Peninsula campaign DLC map for the Iberia mod when it is released.

I'll use it for sure in NTF. For Iberia it depends on the available factions.

Gustav Adolf's Avatar Foederatus

As I come from Finland, this mod looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav Adolf View Post
    As I come from Finland, this mod looks great!
    Kiitos palion!

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

it crashed when i picked the campaign
    Last edited by irontaino; June 21, 2010 at 09:57 AM.

When i try to start one of these mods it runs NTF instead. Any explanation?

Start first NTF and choose to play vanilla. When you get in game menu exit and start Startpos Mods.

Hey Husserl, is it normal to have the original map? Or do the mods use their own maps? (I have the original Europe map :S)

Yes it is the vanilla Europe map.

Ah ok, thought I did something wrong, thanks for the fast reply btw.

No Montenegro in Balkan Mode?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast