Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Maybe you spelt the stuff wrong in user_script?

It sounds to me like the mod just isn't loading.

no no no....i didn't have to wrote anything on that user script, everything goes automatically....

Plzzz can anybody help me?! PLEASE!

It should not happen automatically, unless you made it manually.Anyway make sure that in your script txt there are the mod commands ready:

mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;

It happened! And i can't find where is that user script.txt...

Furthermore, as i said, it happened automatically and in in that script was commands as you wrote, but i can't wrote anything in that script, because, when i click on startpos mods, and than balkans, then croatia, script opens, but 1 sec later, napoleon starts automatically....maybe, it's problem in download link or something, can you give me a link of mod...I downloaded the Napoleon:Total War over torrentz.com razor1911 version... <-- if that helps you...

Sorry for boderring you guys, i just needed to download your scripts..i didn't know that i must download it, but now everything works perfectly. )) Thanks husserlTW! Great Mod. EPIC ;P Viva' la Croatia!
    Last edited by DimeBagHo; July 25, 2012 at 06:45 AM.

CrazyShadowDami's Avatar Civis

i installed, followed all instructions, and i dont see any change in the game. cant select any of the countries in campaign, or the battle.

edit: ok, ive rode the descr. a bit more closely, and i noticed that it says that theres supposed to be a button in the main menu that allows you to select the mod. that button isnt there.
    Last edited by CrazyShadowDami; September 09, 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Hi Everyone กก
    I have a problem. I download the mod perfectly, after that I click to start to play the Iberian Mod and appears a black window but in two seconds it dissapears. What do I have to do to play the Iberian Mod? I dont know where and how I have to put the phrase of "mod Iberia_mod,pack;"
    Thank you กก

PAVLOSGR300's Avatar Laetus

very nice mod, but for some odd reason when i look at the army buildings i cant find any of them enabling the eveplidew unit

PAVLOSGR300's Avatar Laetus

and the michanico unit uniform is very strange and different from the photo

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

delete
    Last edited by john duca; June 29, 2013 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    It should not happen automatically, unless you made it manually.Anyway make sure that in your script txt there are the mod commands ready:

mod Balkan1_mod.pack;
    mod Balkan2_mod.pack;
    But where is this script? Do I have to create it? If yes, then were? I'm so confused right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Architect of Doom View Post
    But where is this script? Do I have to create it? If yes, then were? I'm so confused right now.
    Oops, I meant "where", not "were". It seems like I can't edit my comment.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsmirnoff View Post
    Hi Everyone กก
    I have a problem. I download the mod perfectly, after that I click to start to play the Iberian Mod and appears a black window but in two seconds it dissapears. What do I have to do to play the Iberian Mod? I dont know where and how I have to put the phrase of "mod Iberia_mod,pack;"
    Thank you กก
    The same is happening with me. I think you have to put the phrase in that black window, but there is no time for me to write something there. After the game starts (about 1-2 seconds after the black window appears) it already crashes. Someone please help us!

Hello guys,

Just a quick question. Is it possible to make this mod work with DarthMod? I would really like to join them, use the extra units and unit uniform/textures plus the extra nations. I know there is a way to replace STARTPOS and use all the futures but how xD. I have almost 0 knowledge in modding so anyone who knows please enlighten me.

THank you

Quote Originally Posted by Architect of Doom View Post
    The same is happening with me. I think you have to put the phrase in that black window, but there is no time for me to write something there. After the game starts (about 1-2 seconds after the black window appears) it already crashes. Someone please help us!
    No, not into that black window. You'll have to search the "user.script.txt".

1. Search and enable "show hidden folders" (probably in the language your computer is set up).

2. The user.script, where you have to enter the phrase (but without the quotation marks) should normally be located on your main drive, i.e. OS [C:] (or whatever) \user\"your user"\Appdata (You won't see this one, as long as "show hidden folders" is not enabled!)\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon Total War\scripts\user.script.txt

In case you don't have a "user.script.txt" yet, you creat a .txt document named "user.script" and save it in unicode format. Then you add your entry (Don't forget the ";", but no quotation marks!).
    If a "user.script.txt" already exists, you open it (you can also create a backup folder and move it there, if you prefer to create an empty user.script for the new mod) and add the entry (if it's a submod generally at the top, because then it's going to overwrite the following mods, but search for instructions that go with the mods you use - read-mes or here on TWC, some mods may be not compatible or not have been tested for compatibility, especially if the change similar aspects of the game. I can't explain exactly, because I'm not much into modding).

When uninstalling a mod don't forget to delete the user.script.txt or the entries (unless the mod comes as a "movie.pack"type, then it doesn't show up in the "user.script" - nor in the mod manager, in case you use it - Mods saved as "movie.pack" are going to overwrite all other mods nonetheless!) in it that are associated with the particular mod.packs that you intend to uninstall.

Hello, I downloaded Napoleon Total Factions but whenever I try to install it says that there is not enough free space (there is over 300GB) can someone help me please (note NTF exe installed successfully but NTF_2 is having the problem) the same thing also happens when I try to install STARTPOS...EDIT ok I fixed it, I needed to run it in compatibility for win XP
    Last edited by Kataphraktos; January 12, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Woen View Post
    Hello guys,

Just a quick question. Is it possible to make this mod work with DarthMod? I would really like to join them, use the extra units and unit uniform/textures plus the extra nations. I know there is a way to replace STARTPOS and use all the futures but how xD. I have almost 0 knowledge in modding so anyone who knows please enlighten me.

THank you
    Probably not but AFAIK you can use NTF with Darth Mod Napoleon TW (DMN can also be downloaded here).
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

How large is this thing?

I downloaded the setup, but it keeps telling me that I don't have enough free space and then kicking me out. I still have hundreds of GB free, and I've gotten National Revolutions, TGW, and vanilla working together with no problems. So what is up?

I have this extremely weird bug with the mod, when i make a campaign or battle my armies are 0 0 0 0, it's the same for every AI as well, so basically all i have is 8 soldiers in an 8 unit army. Is there a fix for this?

You need to open "properties" on the installer, and put compatibility mode on for "Windows 7".