Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Default Re: STARTPOS MODS: BALKAN, IBERIA, SCANDINAVIA.....(last update 19/05)

Quote Originally Posted by Maulet View Post
    I've tried several things, in particular I have properly created a user.script.txt in the scripts folder and typed the proper lines, but with no success. An Iberia campaign appears, but only with the four big factions to choose from... I am, however, able to run NTF. Mainly I wanted to play with catalonia, and NTF already allows that, but just as a generic emergent rather than with unique units such as here... Anyone willing to help me run this? Thanks a lot.
    When user.script appears, enter:
    mod "Balkan1_mod.pack";
    mod "Balkan2_mod.pack";

Hi guys, is anone able to post a link to the FIX for the freezing starting screen? All the links already posted here are dead

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSRB View Post
    Hi guys, is anone able to post a link to the FIX for the freezing starting screen? All the links already posted here are dead
    Dead links? Not anymore.

I just re-uploaded the specific mod fix you were looking for on TWC Download.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Ah, how did you fix that? I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Metzger View Post
    Hey guys, I got a problem. i did download the startpos setup and thats fine but when i want to install it, it sais Error, there is not enough free space but i have almost 200 GB left free on my disk? Can somebody help me please??

How did you fix it? I have the same problem.

i have 97gb of free space but when i start the launcher it says i dont have enough space

how did you fix it?

Can someone give me the manual files?
    Because the launcher doesnt work

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kubotaisnice View Post
    i have 97gb of free space but when i start the launcher it says i dont have enough space
    That sounds really disappointing. If the launcher says that you don't have enough disk space, you could try adapting the solution which people used for the same problem with the Empire Total Factions mod. I can't guarantee that this will work, but it may be worth trying.

Obviously, the file you'll need to run in compatibility mode won't be ETF21.exe. Based on the OP of this mod, it looks like the .exe file you need to run in compatibility mode will be Startpos_23_setup.exe and you'll find this in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war (or possibly a sub-folder of that one).

it has worked
    Thank you very much!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112