Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/05/2010)

Hey mate, i just got the NTF and when i press to play the "Napoleon total faction" in the game menu, it shows only the factions of the coalition D: i am puttin the mod "NTF.pack"; and all that thing on the user.scrip but still wont work.

The mod pack is not loaded. Make sure that you have installed the mod in the right place and check the FAQ thread.

Scorepio's Avatar Libertus

Fantastic mod. Works fine. Thanks a lot .

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/06/2010)

UPDATE: NTF has been updated in version 3.3.

Lionheartx10's Avatar Youtube Crazy!

your wicked man !! Thanks XD One thing though, is it possible to port across the extra Portugese units from your iberian mod to the peninsular campaign with Portugal? Would be soooo cool if it is as I've just started the campaign and the lack of variety is annoying. So yeah would be so great if you are able to do this or tell me how to do it, would be forever thankful !
    Last edited by Lionheartx10; June 28, 2010 at 06:29 AM.
    “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”

http://www.youtube.com/user/lionheartx10

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

REp + husserlTW

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

huss - Problem with SE for "All In One" mod?? look at screens below, the game works 100% just using NTF 3.3, but not with SE as text is missing etc..can you fix mate?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    huss - Problem with SE for "All In One" mod?? look at screens below, the game works 100% just using NTF 3.3, but not with SE as text is missing etc..can you fix mate?
    It is fixed. Start an new NTF All in One campaign and not Peninsula one...

Hello I have updated to the NTF Special Edition, which runs great, except no sounds I have verified game cache, deleted fx cache, restarted but still no sounds. Anyone have any suggestions? I have the latest DLC, and I'm running on Windows Vista. Thanks in advance. Here is my user script:

mod NTF.pack;
    mod mod_BSM_Napoleon.pack;
    mod Toons_Battle_AI.pack;
    mod Foreign_Legions_mod.pack;
    mod Bart07modvanilla.pack;
    mod georider_mod.pack;
    mod aum_nap_mod.pack;

I'm using NTF_3_3 and NTF_A1 for the Special Edition and Toon's version for it. HusserlTW and team, Thank you for all your hard work.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    It is fixed. Start an new NTF All in One campaign and not Peninsula one...
    Ah ok mate I see!!! excellent stuff and well done +Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartx10 View Post
    your wicked man !! Thanks XD One thing though, is it possible to port across the extra Portugese units from your iberian mod to the peninsular campaign with Portugal? Would be soooo cool if it is as I've just started the campaign and the lack of variety is annoying. So yeah would be so great if you are able to do this or tell me how to do it, would be forever thankful !
    I really do no like to make unit packs for NTF since I want it to be free for modders and players to adjust as they like. Perhaps an optional pack is not a bad idea... If you want to try just delete everything in a copy of Iberia mod pack and keep only the db tables that start with "por_...". Also you have to change "portugal" to "spa_portugal" where is needed and the buildings in building units allowed.

EDIT: I've made it already...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Savory View Post
    Hello I have updated to the NTF Special Edition, which runs great, except no sounds I have verified game cache, deleted fx cache, restarted but still no sounds. Anyone have any suggestions? I have the latest DLC, and I'm running on Windows Vista. Thanks in advance. Here is my user script:

mod NTF.pack;
    mod mod_BSM_Napoleon.pack;
    mod Toons_Battle_AI.pack;
    mod Foreign_Legions_mod.pack;
    mod Bart07modvanilla.pack;
    mod georider_mod.pack;
    mod aum_nap_mod.pack;

I'm using NTF_3_3 and NTF_A1 for the Special Edition and Toon's version for it. HusserlTW and team, Thank you for all your hard work.
    Strange problem... Usually sound related problems are caused by remaining entries in user script for mods that their packs have been removed and are not used any more. Also I should suggest to remove all mods except NTF and then add one at a time to see if any of them causes the problem.
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 29, 2010 at 03:30 AM.

I've attached a Portuguese pack with the units I've added from my Iberia mod. For a preview of units see here. The in game units icons have not the right colors so see the preview. I've disabled Louisitanian Nobles, if you want them back just enable them in db\units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions_tables.

Extract portugal.7z in your game's data folder. Add in your user.script.txt the mod command:

Code:
    mod portugal.pack;
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 29, 2010 at 03:44 AM.

Hey thanks man, I'm having issues though lol I've put the 2 files from the zip into my data folder and enter the new modd command, the game starts up but now on the menu in the game, in NTF campaign slection it doesn't show the Peninsular campaign map it shows the standard campaigns of the coalition again . . . Have I put it in the wrong bit or when I start the mod from the desktop do I need to choose vanillia or something instead of Peninsular? Many thanks already for all your help though mate !
    Last edited by Lionheartx10; June 29, 2010 at 04:09 AM.
    “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”

You have still to have the NTF mod command as well in your user script! Make sure that you've edit the script properly and start NTF normally.

Code:
    mod NTF.pack;
    mod portugal.pack;

You have still to have the NTF mod command as well in your user script! Make sure that you've edit the script properly and start NTF normally.

Code:
    mod NTF.pack;
    mod portugal.pack;

ah lol I was only putting in mod portugal.pack haha Anyway it works great thank you so much, I will be thanking you again in my first video of my new portugal campaign. One last thing, well its the only thing I've noticed with the extra units is this:

Whats the name of it mean't to be?

You can see the names in units preview (check my post above). You do have portugal_loc.pack in your data folder, don't you? If yes (it is a "movie" and does not need activation) perhaps I've made a mistake there. Portuguese entries for unit names are in the last lines.

You can see the names in units preview (check my post above). You do have portugal_loc.pack in your data folder, don't you? If yes (it is a "movie" and does not need activation) perhaps I've made a mistake there. Portuguese entries for unit names are in the last lines.

Yeah it is in the data folder. Its in the entires bit as Elite Infantry but it still doesn't show up in game. Also where would I need to go to change the starting funds for Portugal as the moemnt you start you are in debt and you only get 2000 to start with, so it basically takes like 15 turns just to get on your feet. Again and as always many thanks so far !

startpos.esf\...\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION\FACTION_ECONOMICS

startpos.esf\...\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION\FACTION_ECONOMICS
    Wicked, thank you again. If this thing would let me I'd give you more rep, but apparently I need to share the love a bit more lol.

No problem...