Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1244

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jackbo50 View Post
    I have a problem...... i go for eu campaign then sp, then all playable play....... loading a bit

Windows can't find C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\Napolean.exe. se about you write the right name and try again??? WTF

what do i do?
    plz answer as fast as you can
    Have you installed the mod in the right place? You should have NTF folder there where the Napoleon.exe is located.

Quote Originally Posted by Feate View Post
    Maybe you can try to use the restore to vanilla in utilities, and are you using steam and any other mods?
    We are using Steam and the Total Factions mod is the only one we use. In Vanilla we can still play but not with the extra factions.

is there any way to download just the music files from this mod?

I was not able to incite revolution with Batvian Republic from this mod. Is that true for the other nations that are made playable?
    [ Under Patronage of Jom ]
    [ "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21 ]

Hiya, this is a great mod, but i have one small problem. In multiplayer, when you are in the lobby, and you choose what country you want, the scroll down list is bugged, and it only displays like 30% of the factions you can play, and you cant scroll down, so you can only play the ones you can see, any help?

Thanks.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

The mod only reads my user.script in ANSI code and then does not include the mods even though they are present in the built in script screen. I also get no sound. I then resave user.script as Unis (?) code as you said and then I get sound but again my mods are not read?

Exuse me, but i just tried out your ntf mod. I'm a big fan of ntw, and quit honestly, only playig as the origonal 5 factions. When i tried to download the ntf thing on your post, everything worked out fine, i extracted t, i followed the instructions, it all worked fine. Until I chose the faction i wanted to play as. It got me to the load screen, but then it just got me to my main screen saying that napoleon total war was not responding. I tried it with all the other campaigns and still the same problom. I then uninstalled ntf and downloaded it agein, thinking it was a bad download, but it's still the same problom. This has been going on for a few days. Please help!!!???

I did sextract it in my dowloads folder though, is that a problom??

I also just found out that it is affecting my regular ntw too. I just went into reguar ntw, selected a prussian campaign, and the same thing happand. It brought me back to my home screen saying that ntw has stopped working. It's kinda getting annoying

grrrrr. Now i can't even play ntf or ntw at all!!
    SOmebody Please help!!!!!

Hey HusserlTW ,
    I enjoy playing this mod in Multiplayer , but i cannot find the ottoman empire in europe , could u please add it?

Hey, I'm not really familiar with the whole modding situation, but I'm a big player of RTS games. Playing as the 5 factions in the vanilla game (European Campaign) can get quite old and I've felt this ever since I got the game 3 years back. Recently I was told about this mod and I was very anxious to play as nations like Spain, Sweden, Portugal, or Hungary to put a twist on campaign play. I've downloaded the mod and when I run the launcher and select European Campaign it show a brief message saying "Napoleon is Launching" the it immediately pops up with " Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\Napoleon.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." my NTF program is indeed located in that location as well as all my other mod material. Can anyone kindly instruct me on what I am doing incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by astrosguy View Post
    I did sextract it in my dowloads folder though, is that a problom??
    Oops, I'm sorry. Typo, I ment extract

Hello, if i just downlod and install napoleon total war than i install this patch it will work?or do I need to install something else first before?

AFC98's Avatar Civis

All nation capitols don't have 3 slots, such as the Swiss and Hungarian capitol. Please help.
    www.youtube.com/user/whenipwnedu Look here for great Total War "let's Play" videos and Total War Machcinima!

Hello!
    I can't play with Hungary. Please help!

Hallo. Don't think I've posted in your thread for a long time now.
    For the last two years I've been playing (in offline mode) with the NER v0.8, plus a few minor mods, but with your Total Factions mod, v3.37. I see I have a folder with your V4.0 in it, but not sure whether I was able to install that as it is just a load of .exe files.

I have played as Hanover for two campaigns (SP) and had months and months of great enjoyment. Then earlier this month I tried to start a fresh campaign (as Hanover again), again as always in offline mode, so Steam doesn't update the game and spoil things.
    All went went well, until turn 35 when the game locks up. I tried many times, doing slightly different things to change my campaign, but always the game locked up on turn 35, oddly always just as the turn icons reached Brittany.

So I had no option but to take all the mods off, let Steam update the game, install NER v2.0 and try to install your newer Total Factions version 3.6.1.0. But every time I try to install it, it gives the error message :- "This application has failed to start because lua5.1.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem".
    What does this mean, please?
    I would really like to play with your Total Factions mod installed again, as I think that only having the 5 major factions is very boring.
    I will be very grateful if you could offer any help or suggestions, or information about any future new versions that you have planned.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Win10 64bit
    Intel Core i7 3770K/3.5 GHz.
    Asus P8Z77-V Pro
    Corsair PC1333 16 Gb
    Asus GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

"Now Maitland, now's your time!
    Stand up Guards!
    Make ready,
    Fire!"

SOGDOG,

Did you get your NTF to recognise the other MODS - I have the same problem.

How can I edit the victory conditions? I'd like to add or change some provinces which are needed for victory. So I've opened C:/Programme (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/napoleon total war/data/campaigns/NTF/startpos.esf with the esf editor. I've modified the region keys for every faction. I've saved and opened the NTF.exe. Although it was saved, I couldn't see any changes in NTW.

Idstaaner's Avatar Foederatus

Have the same problem. It seems that we've overlook something.