Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/06/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMailedAgain View Post
    You can edit the building_effects_junction_tables in your data/Toons_Battle_AI.pack/db to change the recruitment of scholars and assassins. I have attached what I did. It can be unrared and placed in your Toons/db and a line added to your script - mod "ott_scholar_assassin.pack"; (with or without quotations...I never know which, mine requires the quotes - Win7).
    Good work +rep ! There are some mistakes in buildings (education 3rd level) but it works. I managed to spawn imams also. It needs some more work to be done but it works great.

Great Work Husserl!

+Rep

Hi! Your mod is awesome, but there's something I wish I could do but I can't: play as Spain with the new Spanish units on the Coalition Campaign. Is this possible? I think you just have to change the startpos so the new Spain faction (with the blue units) has Spain, Navarra, Catalonia and Baleares.

You mean Spanish units from Peninsula campaign?

Almost there, adding religion buildings, but not yet...

razr19's Avatar Civis

Hey husser when I click on any campaign / faction and add the ntw pack line, like it says, then save and exit nothing happens the game dosn't start. Any ideas to fix this? I didn't find any on the FAQ.

Make sure you've installed mod in right place. Right click on mod's shortcut and check the path. It should point to ....\napoleon total war\NTF.exe.

If this is o.k. them check game's data folder for boot packs. If there is boot.pack present remove it to data/backup.

One step closer...

razr19's Avatar Civis

Icon7 Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/06/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Make sure you've installed mod in right place. Right click on mod's shortcut and check the path. It should point to ....\napoleon total war\NTF.exe.

If this is o.k. them check game's data folder for boot packs. If there is boot.pack present remove it to data/backup.
    Okay ill look for the boot packs, thanks husser earlier I felt like .
    But when i take off the ntw pack and uninstall the mod do you want me to move the boot pack back in place???

If I find more thenne boot ack do yo want me to move em all or is there only one presant?

Once I have the answears i can finnaly have my party in switzerland
    ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδαhèn oîda hóti oudèn oîda
    I know, that I know nothing
    - Socrates

razr19's Avatar Civis

Pack*
    - Socrates

Just do only what I said.

hey hussarltw, any news on how to make france expand in napoleon total factions, there just not expanding and taking regions in the beginning like they should.

razr19's Avatar Civis

I miss the good old days of editing text files.
    - Socrates

razr19's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by warboy View Post
    hey hussarltw, any news on how to make france expand in napoleon total factions, there just not expanding and taking regions in the beginning like they should.
    If your playing as Bavaria or Badden then I know the prob. On your second turn bavaria and badden get annexed into France (sadly dosn't hapen when you play as france). its the firstregionws that france gains befoe total conquest.
    - Socrates

Hi everyone,

I'm currently playing as the Kingdom of Italy, and noticed that none of the cities in the Italian peninsula have a cannon factory/ordinace factory. Safe to say, this makes it a tad hard to defeat the other Italian factions when I have just two basic cannon units in Milan when I start off.

Is it at all possible to edit Milan, and provide it with a cannon factory? Would make fighting the Austrians a tad easier to start off with!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Good work +rep ! There are some mistakes in buildings (education 3rd level) but it works. I managed to spawn imams also. It needs some more work to be done but it works great.

Indeed, he was missing the 3rd tier educations building. Once added it works great.

Also, great work on the Imams, had a crash to desktop when I added them.

Have added a 5th tier culture building, but have to use some other model to make it happen:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

How did you get the mosque models to work? I got a blank when I tried to use the Ottoman tier 5 culture building that is in the rigid models folder. I assume that CA didn't add the models, but kept the old textures.

If you want you can PM me. Thanks and good work!

razr19's Avatar Civis

Hey i can't find the folder called backup to move the boot pack to. Does it show up when the mods installed? (i recently took it off for i couln't get it too work).

Im supposed to move it to a folder called Napolean blah blah blah (i just mean in the games folder not positive if thats the exact name im on a laptop right now)/data/backup?
    or is there some other backup folder outside The games folder?
    - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_F View Post
    Hi everyone,

Is it at all possible to edit Milan, and provide it with a cannon factory? Would make fighting the Austrians a tad easier to start off with!

Thanks
    You can change an existing slot (e.g. culture) or add one more. See here how. If you decide to change an existing slot which is far more easy, you'll follow only the second part (II) of tutorial. I do not thing you need to make the change in regions.esf in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by md1453 View Post
    I assume that CA didn't add the models, but kept the old textures.
    All models are there. For the moment there are 2 problems left to be solved. Imam's icons are blank and new religious buildings names are not shown, as in your case, though short and long description are shown correctly.. When I solve this I'll give you the files. Btw why you do not work together with Amir Timur?

Quote Originally Posted by razr19 View Post
    Hey i can't find the folder called backup to move the boot pack to. Does it show up when the mods installed? (i recently took it off for i couln't get it too work).
    That means that you've installed mod in wrong place so uninstall and install it again.

razr19's Avatar Civis

Oh I see I have the mod uninstalled I was just looking around so I would know what to do and didn't find any backup folder thats all.
    - Socrates

razr19's Avatar Civis

Does anyone know who the white huns are? I know the huns just not the white huns.
    - Socrates