Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661 ... LastLast

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/06/2010)

my NTF is saved into data because i don't have a driectory folder in napoleon

I just downloaded NTF 3.3. So far, I have tested Italy and Europe and everything works fine EXCEPT the Penninsular Campaign. I cannot start a campaign with any of the factions, the game crashes as it is loading.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfage View Post
    my NTF is saved into data because i don't have a driectory folder in napoleon
    If you have a folder NTF in game's data folder then your game installed correctly. Try the solutions in FAQ for your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by fudull View Post
    I just downloaded NTF 3.3. So far, I have tested Italy and Europe and everything works fine EXCEPT the Penninsular Campaign. I cannot start a campaign with any of the factions, the game crashes as it is loading.
    Do you own the campaign?

i've done what the FAQ suggests which is change teh ntf.pack from mod to movie and now NTF just dosen't open

Quote Originally Posted by wolfage View Post
    i've done what the FAQ suggests which is change teh ntf.pack from mod to movie and now NTF just dosen't open
    There must be another reason for not opening NTF at all. Unistall NTF using the uninstall shortcut in Start/Programs/NTF or in .../napoleon total faction/ folder. Make sure that you have a user.script.txt file, if not use my tool to make one. Then install again NTF. Enter the right path for installation. By default this is c:/Steam/.../napoleon total war/. If you've installed it in another place, browse enter the right path. Try to start mod normally. If you still have problems change the data/NTF/NTF.pack to movie (not the data/NTF.pack).

Do you own the campaign?[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought it seperately, I got the NTW limited edition just last week, but I guess you have to buy the Peninsular campaign on steam. Thanks for the advice.

Sorry, you have to buy it from Steam.

any reason why this mod stops responding after i add the line "NTF.pack" and it copies the lines? it just freezes on NTF splash screen forever. im on vista. let me know if you know whats up. thanks
    Lemonaids is:
    a troll
    a noob
    and insult extraordinaire

Look in FAQ, there is a fix.

thanks a bunch hussar. after they reorganized things i cant seemed to find anything anymore.
    Lemonaids is:
    a troll
    a noob
    and insult extraordinaire

Libertus

Hey I just put in your mod it works. I was wondering if there was a way I could make it so that in the grand European campaign I could make number of turns unlimited ( or really high) so the game won't end. Thanks.

Koljan's Avatar Senator

Any plans to rebalance minor factions so they actually have a chance to survive or even win?

There is a problem in the Italian campaign playing as the Austrians and that is you run out of money very fast and there is no way of increasing your income without disbanding most of your units at the beginning. Maybe reducing upkeep costs or increasing the extra income per turn would make this playable?

There is also a problem that 2 of the Austrian armies cannot be moved at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomanfan View Post
    There is a problem in the Italian campaign playing as the Austrians and that is you run out of money very fast and there is no way of increasing your income without disbanding most of your units at the beginning. Maybe reducing upkeep costs or increasing the extra income per turn would make this playable?
    That is a change you have to make. I want NTF free of mod packs so the player can make it as he likes. It is actually a starting position. On the other hand having so many troops make campaign easy. Disband some or add money to Austria.

These armies are unlocked after the first battle Austrians make (any battle with any army). That was the best thing that could be done about it.

Libertus

Hey if I put the NER mod in with total factions would it work or not run? Thanks.

Easiest way is simply to take your armies next to Milan, attack it, and then liberate it.

when i start the vanilla campaign, the campaign of the coalition becomes the egyptian campaign?! Is there any way to have my campaign of the coalition back? i have tried to reinstall the mod but it didn't work at all! Still the egyptian campaign!

Do you delete the mod command from User.script.txt?

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Do you delete the mod command from User.script.txt?
    yes so here is the strangest part, i removed the command line as told and still it gives me the egyptian campaign