Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Koljan's Avatar Senator

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/06/2010)

Installed, launched... chose grand campaign...
    Splash screen... windows loading cursor...
    stuck there.

Help! Please!

Windows 7 64bit.

If you stuck in game's first screen (legal notes, etc.) try the FIX you can find in FAQ thread.

Ok, this isn't really working for me. I've tryed everything there is on this site and nothing. I make a strong bet that it is because of my win 7 ultimate. No matter how i unblock things it just keeps blocking. So now my last option to play with my Portugal is to ask anyone to upload a savegame of portugal at a the start of the campaign. So please anyone upload in here a savegame of Portugal in everything in very hard, campaign and battles...

I make the mod in Window 7 Ultimate X 64 so this is not the reason of your problem. If you give some more details about it because I do not understand what you mean by blocking.

Anyway since I am away with a slow -very slow- mobile internet connection, perhaps somebody else uploads a save with portugal but I am not sure that it will work because of modfoldering. I suppose you want the grand campaign because in Peninsula you have to have mod working either way...

Kingdom of England in yet, and if not, when to you plan a British Isles Sub Mod?

Many thanks

No. I really want for the peninsula campaign. i am already have the mod for playing portugal in grand campaign and worked just fine. But when oit comes to this mod it doesnt work. i've tried everything believe me but when i start ntw by ntf the game just doesnt load. it stands still in the opening screen. then i go by the bat files. The mod seems loaded but when select the peninsular( or the grand C) it's the sme old ntw. nothing new. But i do you think the savegame wouldnt work? Have you tried or something?

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 03/05/2010)

Well how does it work . Teach me then ......

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 03/05/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by English Total War Gamer View Post
    Kingdom of England in yet, and if not, when to you plan a British Isles Sub Mod?

Many thanks
    For now Startpos Mods team is making our own forum so when TWC servers are down we can still be in touch. I believe next week will be on air...

Quote Originally Posted by wayban View Post
    No. I really want for the peninsula campaign. i am already have the mod for playing portugal in grand campaign and worked just fine. But when oit comes to this mod it doesnt work. i've tried everything believe me but when i start ntw by ntf the game just doesnt load. it stands still in the opening screen. then i go by the bat files. The mod seems loaded but when select the peninsular( or the grand C) it's the sme old ntw. nothing new. But i do you think the savegame wouldnt work? Have you tried or something?
    You cannot load the save without first load Peninsula mod. You have to start a NTF campaign and not a Peninsula one, if you want to play NTF Peninsula. Have you installed the latest version of NTF 3.3? NTF works or not, there is not a chance to work some of it...

Quote Originally Posted by haszkanivakings View Post
    Well how does it work. Teach me then ......
    Pardon?

When playing England and Spain, I get a reoccurring problem with my recruitment windows for London and Madrid. The error is expressed in Late July 1805 and removes all images from my recruitment screens for these two cities. It is a repeated error that does not correct itself by altering recruitments prior to the July date, nor does it correct anytime after. I have reinstalled, closed the game, deleted cache and so on...no change. Without TWF, the game works properly.

I have included my mods thinking their order may be causing the issue. A screen shot of London is included.

mod "aum_nap_mod.pack";
    mod "portugal.pack";
    mod "pajoexp.pack";
    mod "pajo7.3.pack";
    mod Defenses_ModV2.pack;
    mod "Radious_buildings.pack";
    mod "Radious_FBR_All.pack";
    mod "Brigadiers Total Music Mod v3.00.pack";
    mod Modified_Deployment_Zones.pack;

System (Laptop)
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB

Any thoughts on correcting the problems are welcome.

Thanks

NTF uses a small mod pack just for mod foldering. It has no any effect in game than the available starting factions so it cannot be the reason of such problems. The best guess I can make is that in some level of buildings (prestige?) which you build in London or Madrid there are not units assigned to be recruited in one of the packs you use, in building_units_allowed table. Also check if there is one table like that and it is not renamed do rename it (e.g. call it my_building_units_allowed table). Btw, if you play Grand Campaign you do not need portugal.pack activated though it is not the reason of your problem.

Has the mod been updated since the last patch?

Yes, as you can see Peninsula Campaign is included.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Yes, as you can see Peninsula Campaign is included.

I know , but there was another patch a few days later and i had to remove NTF in order to play the game again.

Read here.

Whenever I load the game and go to play, it loads up but when I go to pick a faction, it still only shows the four flags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man
    obviously I'm a large angry black woman and you're a hot blonde!

Do you edit user.script.txt properly? It seems that mod pack is not load properly. Take a look in FAQ for a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Read here.

I deleted NTF completely so i will have to download again. Has it been altered now or will i still have to move boot.pack after i download it again?
    Thanks

When you install NTF, installer moves vanilla boot.pack in backup folder created by the installer itself. When you play a vanilla game through NTF interface or uninstall NTF it places it back. If you delete NTF (and you do not uninstall it) then this does not happen and you have to place back boot.pack manually or you will not be able to start the game.

kairsar did you find a solution because i have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by wolfage View Post
    kairsar did you find a solution because i have the same problem
    Check first if mod is installed in .../napoleon total war/ directory. Just right click on mod's shortcut on your desktop and check the path. If everything is o.k. then follow the solutions for 2nd problem in FAQ thread.