Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1237525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1244

Thread: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

zercopiteco's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 28/04/2012)

Oh thank you so much, you are my hero

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Happy to help.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Is there a way to play as Spain in the European campaign for multiplayer?

I know that this question has been asked before, but all the answers with links to solutions are either expired or offer nothing, so I was wondering for an update on this situation.

Welcome to TWC, Capitán AlatristeTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán AlatristeTW View Post
    Is there a way to play as Spain in the European campaign for multiplayer?

I know that this question has been asked before, but all the answers with links to solutions are either expired or offer nothing, so I was wondering for an update on this situation.
    From the OP.

* MP campaigns restored.
    So, yes I think it's possible.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Welcome to TWC, Capitán AlatristeTW!

From the OP.

So, yes I think it's possible.

Thanks for the kind welcome!

I've been digging through the logs, and though yes you can play MP, the main issue is that the drop down menu with all the factions is way too long, beyond the screen resolution. Unfortunately Spain and the Ottoman Empire are not within the resolution of the screen and hence unplayable in the Grand Campaign Multiplayer. I was wondering if this was ever dealt with

Quote Originally Posted by Capitán AlatristeTW View Post
    I've been digging through the logs, and though yes you can play MP, the main issue is that the drop down menu with all the factions is way too long, beyond the screen resolution. Unfortunately Spain and the Ottoman Empire are not within the resolution of the screen and hence unplayable in the Grand Campaign Multiplayer. I was wondering if this was ever dealt with
    That's something I do not know about since I don't play MP, but a fair guess would be no I don't think so. Although, I hope I am wrong about this.

I think you need to try different things like select a nation with the TAB/SPACEBAR key or whatever key that's then scroll down with the arrow keys. Of course you can always scroll down with the mouse wheel.

Default Re: NAPOLEON TOTAL FACTIONS.....(last update 03/05/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by MemnonOfRhodes View Post
    Works perfectly

Only the Greeks talk like the Ottomans and every city around them has full garrisons...
    Actually, the Greeks are talking Greek in that time period, despite the fact that Greece is controlled by the Ottoman Empire.

Hi Guys, I'm new here and I already come with a question! I want to play Napoleon Total War with the Kingdom of Naples, so I need some Mod unlocking minor factions. Could you please providing me with: (1) links for downloading the Mod AND the updates of the Mod? (I was able to download what seems to be the setup of Napoleon Total Factions, but couldn't file the seemingly necessary update of version 3.6.1); (2) a guide for how to install the Mod itself?

Also, is there any site where one can check all factions in detail (say I want to see which units and feasible strategies and the like Kingdom of Naples has before playing it).

Sad my first message here is so bothering...but if you may help me I would be grateful to you!

Quote Originally Posted by APd'A View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm new here and I already come with a question! I want to play Napoleon Total War with the Kingdom of Naples, so I need some Mod unlocking minor factions. Could you please providing me with: (1) links for downloading the Mod AND the updates of the Mod? (I was able to download what seems to be the setup of Napoleon Total Factions, but couldn't file the seemingly necessary update of version 3.6.1); (2) a guide for how to install the Mod itself?
    NTF is mirrored here (both 3.5.1 and 3.6.1).

The 3.6.1 update needs to be extracted and replace the files.

Also, is there any site where one can check all factions in detail (say I want to see which units and feasible strategies and the like Kingdom of Naples has before playing it).

Sad my first message here is so bothering...but if you may help me I would be grateful to you!
    If you want to know to more about NTW then ask your questions here. Or if it is about NTF then post your question here.

NTF is mirrored here (both 3.5.1 and 3.6.1).

The 3.6.1 update needs to be extracted and replace the files.

If you want to know to more about NTW then ask your questions here. Or if it is about NTF then post your question here.

Thanks very much for your reply. I'll try to install the Mod (still I can't find any guide for how to do that). I'm sorry if I misplaced my post.

So, I downloaded and launched NTF.exe and installed it into my NTW folder. Then I copied/pasted the content of the update into the NTF folder of Napoleon. But when I choose my faction and start the campaign, it crashes immediately after the start of the loading of the campaign

UPDATE: Immediately before launching the game from the NTF screen, I have this window

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NTW.PNG 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	364882

So, I downloaded and launched NTF.exe and installed it into my NTW folder. Then I copied/pasted the content of the update into the NTF folder of Napoleon. But when I choose my faction and start the campaign, it crashes immediately after the start of the loading of the campaign
    You need to run the NTF 3.6.1.exe to install the mod then extract the NTF 3.6.1 update archive into the same path you installed NTF and overwrite all files when prompted. That's about it and you're done installing NTF.

Just use the shortcut on Windows desktop to launch the NTF launcher and select what kind of campaign or emergenent you wanna to play, but remember selecting any DLC based campaign that you don't have will CTD.

I think the NTW Definite version includes all DLC.

UPDATE: Immediately before launching the game from the NTF screen, I have this window

Name:	NTW.PNG 
Views:	21 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	364882
    That error message is harmless, so click 'OK' to play.

You need to run the NTF 3.6.1.exe to install the mod then extract the NTF 3.6.1 update archive into the same path you installed NTF and overwrite all files when prompted. That's about it and you're done installing NTF.

Just use the shortcut on Windows desktop to launch the NTF launcher and select what kind of campaign or emergenent you wanna to play, but remember selecting any DLC based campaign that you don't have will CTD.

I think the NTW Definite version includes all DLC.

That error message is harmless, so click 'OK' to play.
    Yes! It works now! Thanks very much. Another issue was that I had to launch the Mod after launching Steam! Thank you!

You're welcome.

46thCharlemagne's Avatar Libertus
    Central Republic of Dindunuffinz Raggamuffinz

...then extract the NTF 3.6.1 update [emphasis mine] archive into the same path you installed NTF and overwrite all files when prompted.
    Where on God's green Earth (in this thread) is a link for this update? I've been through the first and last few pages of this enormous thread and am now thoroughly confused about where this update is...for a good 30 minutes I thought I already had it / didn't need it since my zip file was titled 3.6.1....wouldn't it make sense for the update to be labeled 3.6.2 to avoid confusion? Sorry I'm a stickler for properly naming things to avoid the kind of ambiguity that has me ripping my hair out right now. Every file hosting site for which a link was provided I saw NO "update" file.

Getting this error message when trying to run a SP campaign, Europe (see attached).

Name:	2021-06-23 (1).png 
Views:	10 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	365117

Quote Originally Posted by 46thCharlemagne View Post
    Where on God's green Earth (in this thread) is a link for this update? I've been through the first and last few pages of this enormous thread and am now thoroughly confused about where this update is...for a good 30 minutes I thought I already had it / didn't need it since my zip file was titled 3.6.1....wouldn't it make sense for the update to be labeled 3.6.2 to avoid confusion? Sorry I'm a stickler for properly naming things to avoid the kind of ambiguity that has me ripping my hair out right now. Every file hosting site for which a link was provided I saw NO "update" file.
    The NTF 3.6.1 update is here.

Quote Originally Posted by 46thCharlemagne View Post
    Getting this error message when trying to run a SP campaign, Europe (see attached).

Name:	2021-06-23 (1).png 
Views:	10 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	365117
    That picture tells me that either NTW or Steam or both is installed in the UAC-protected C:\Program Files(x86) folder and you need to reinstall NTF (uninstall NTF first then reinstall it).

Also read this.

Hi everyone, i'm new here, i'm having some problems with this mod. I installed it correctly by the .exe file, so i started a new campaign with Italy and that was quite fluent. Afterwise, If i want to continue it, pressing on "Continue campaign", game crashes during the loading. Could anyone help me, please?

Hey guys,

so I installed NTF from the first post.

The game works fine, except one thing.

I start a campaign as Scottland, the rounds continue and the first fight begins. Game works fine, but after the first fight and when I end my round, the game crashes and won't let me load my savegame, nor let me create any skirmish or new campaign, it always crashes in the loading screen.

If I uninstall NTF after that, the game continues to crashes, even in his vanilla state, so only a complete reinstall + removing the files in the %appdata% folder fixes this.

The vanilla version works, I even tested different graphic settings, since I thought that might be the issue. Sadly, no matter which faction I take, the game crashes after the first fight.

Anyone got a idea what it could be?

Using the Total War Napoleon Definitive Edition on Steam-

Hello all, it looks like Napoleon Definitive Editions has broken many of the Mods (if not all). Even some tools are not wording like EditSF etc (1.2).

Has Napoleon Total Factions been updated does it work with Definitive edition?
    Duke Surak'nar
    ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ

~ Ask not what modding can do for you, rather ask what you can do for modding ~
    ~ Everyone dies, not everyone really fights ~