Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: (Recruiting) Crimean War Mod (Part of the Victorian Age Mod Project)

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: (Recruiting) Crimean War Mod (Part of the Victorian Age Mod Project)

Hi Spartan,

Great work you are doing. Please do tell me if i can help in any way, i.e research, ideas & suggestions etc.

Here i have attached some uniform and battle pics for your use, all ready and use. If you want anymore, you can post your requirements at my thread,

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=416321

I will get it for you ASAP(And in ready-made form=.rars).

Good Luck and With Regards...

Default Re: (Recruiting) Crimean War Mod (Part of the Victorian Age Mod Project)

if you still need help, i'm in!

HI, HOW IS THE MOD?????????

I pray this mod is not dead?

nice

PLS SAY THAT THE MOD ISNT DEAD!!!

Hi all. This did go dead for a while but I still have all my work so I'm going to try and revive this over the Christmas Holiday. It's still only a one man project so I'll accept any help besides Researchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan262 View Post
    Hi all. This did go dead for a while but I still have all my work so I'm going to try and revive this over the Christmas Holiday. It's still only a one man project so I'll accept any help besides Researchers.
    I think that the first thing to find is a modeler that would be abble to do complete new models to make your mod live. There are a few persons that are abble to model in this forum. There seem to be a lot of modelers in Rome and medieval total war, but much less in Empire and Napoleon total war. If I resume the ones I know, there are Fiklitos of Imperial Splendour, Wangrin of Nec pluribus impar mod, Kungfuserge of the pirate mod, Shredder of the helmanat mod, Primergy of North and South mod, Bethencourt with his 1800's mod, Danova with ornamentum, Bdizzle for cannons and vehicles. Very few indeed, and very busy too. Perhaps you could join to another mod of the victorian period (like the one of Gunny who has no modeler too) to find someone...

Would love to play this mod.

You might find this site useful http://www.britishbattles.com/crimean-war/alma.htm and also this one http://cwrs.russianwar.co.uk/cwrsentry.html .

Please remember that after Alma most British Infantry -except the Guards and Highlanders- wore forage caps and not 'Albert' Shakoes. After Alma most of the Russians also ditched their spiked helmets for forage caps, and Russian troops almost all wore a grey greatcoat almost all the time (must have been hot in summer) Most British Infantry had the Minie Rifle from the start of the campaign and this gave them a substantial advantage in both range and accuracy over the Russians who mostly still had smooth bore muskets.
    Ted

Blackhawk!'s Avatar Civis

wow good idea, lets go!

DOMINION OF THE SWORD - researcher
    THE LAST KINGDOM - beta tester
    "Neprzatel se nelekayte, na mnozstwie nehleďte"

Default Re: (Recruiting) Crimean War Mod

Hi there. Is this still in progress? If not, where do I get the link for downloading it and do I need the Zulu mod?

Incendio's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: (Recruiting) Crimean War Mod

To all modders, developers and others interested in Crimea War:

I saw that someone is asking help to develop a mod about Crimea, it would be for Napoleon Total War but this person need a lot of help for modeling, map creation, historical research and referencing, artwork. If you are interested check the following link in modb to get in touch with him:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/crimea

Thank you in advance

Hi guys, its seems this mod is dead. So for those interested I'm about to release a submod for The Great War, it's a late 19th century reskin for all units of all major factions. No change for the campaign, though.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...century-reskin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456