Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The dead have risen... what's your plan?

Seleucus I Nicator's Avatar Campidoctor

The worst thing with a zombie invasion is that no one would play online.

Twitchy's Avatar Miles

That would be hell on earth

I live in Norway, so the zomibes would probably think it's way too cold and take the next plane to the south coast of France. I would sit back and enjoy un-americanized television.

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerMonkey
    I live in Norway, so the zomibes would probably think it's way too cold and take the next plane to the south coast of France. I would sit back and enjoy un-americanized television.
    Remember that zombie-norwegians aren't that smart. Instead of taking the plane south they will go north!

Quote Originally Posted by theking994
    Remember that zombie-norwegians aren't that smart. Instead of taking the plane south they will go north!
    Where upon meeting the ocean in the north, they'll freeze up and be ready for the meatgrinder! That way, we don't have to worry about importing food from other countries!

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Quote Originally Posted by Seleucus I Nicator
    The worst thing with a zombie invasion is that no one would play online.
    So long as the servers are still up and running, it'll be good. Nobody will be stealing your kills.

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Quote Originally Posted by Polemides
    The Peter Jackson film Braindead (AKA Dead Alive) features zombie sex. It also features a kung fu fighting priest, a lawn mower wielded as a weapon, and a monster digestive system. Good times.
    That priest was awesome. "I kick ass for the Lord!"

I'd go into a very tall building lock all doors except the stairwell gets lots of guns and barricade me and anyone else on the top floor.

Darth Wong's Avatar Pit Bull

I would stop laughing at those guys out in the desert who bought used former nuclear missile silos and converted them into well-fortified homes.

Yes, I have a life outside the Internet and Rome Total War
    "Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions" - Stephen Colbert
    Under the kind patronage of Seleukos

I would find myself a hot chick and march the 20 ft accross the road to the local store with its thick brick walls and solid steel doors.

then hole up in it and make my number one concern the alcohol wich could go bad in the coming years.... id have to drink it all before that!

Id teach my liver a thing or two!

visigothe's Avatar Biarchus

i would hop into my car and motor off to someplace desolate

after i blasted my way out of dodge. The nearest gun store has 2 M-16s and a CAR-15 in stock as well as many pistols and shotguns.

loot then kill my way out

Outlined against a blue, grey October Sky the four horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as famine, pestilence, destruction and death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden.

beat em with my fists.

All you people saying you would go for the gun store...dont you watch zombie movies?! Guns always run out of ammo at the most inconvenient times...at which point...*CHOMP*...*Grrrrr*....*Mmmm...Brains...*...

If zombies were walking the Earth then I would consider myself unlucky for being alive during the apocolypse, for that is surely what it must be when we see Hell on Earth.

Anyway, I'd grab a long ass knife from my kitchen. Its really long (almost a sword) and very sharp. I'd use it on anyone that looked at me funny, and I'd figure out where I could go to loot me a real sword...preferably a Japanese katana because I hear those are the best swords....though I dont know where I'd find an authentic Japanese Katana in the suburbs of Chicago...

Anyway, after that its slicey slicey!

we just need to fight in phanlax formation. We could beat zombies in that formation half sleeping, before we save all the hot babes and make ourselves kings.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Uh, I'd probably join the space marines, don the armor, and take a nap, wondering when the zombies will all die of starvation or somesuch.

Ach zombie movies >.<

What the hell is a space marine?

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA
    warhammer 40k....

Oh...uh...okay.

I'm actually going to do something different then what i said before.

First I would gather anyone I knew who was surviving. Next I would load everyone up with guns, knives, armour, and grenades. After that I would find a grocery store and stock up on food. Then find a castle in good shape. I would choose a castle because if theres only one door (the gate) then stupid zombies wont be breaking through it and I wouldn't have to be worried about being bitten. Then occasionaly I would walk onto the wall top and shoot some zonbies. After some time they should die of some disease thus ending the zombie panic.

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA
    This is a space marine

Quote Originally Posted by games-workshop.com
    They form the unyielding fist of the Emperor, brutally crushing all who threaten his vast realm. The mere mention of their name elicits awe and reverence within the Imperium, while the same name draws cries of despair and fear among the many enemies of Man. They are the Space Marines, and there are few warriors in the galaxy that can match them.

Through a torturous regimen of organ replacement, genetic modification, psycho-chemical conditioning, and rigorous physical training that would kill a normal human, a Space Marine becomes superhuman. He can fight without sleep or food for weeks. He can digest poisons. He can breathe toxic gases. He can heal from grievous injury.

On top of his impressive physical powers, a Space Marine has access to some of the most devastating weaponry in the Imperium. From orbital strikes to lascannons to the trusty bolter, a single Space Marine can obliterate an entire city block. He is further blessed with Land Raiders, Razorbacks, and the hardy Rhino to transport him across the battlefield. Lastly, the process that made him superhuman also enables a Space Marine to wear his trademark power armor – a suit of ceramite that protects him from many weapons.

Ultimately, however, the true power of a Space Marine lies in his unwavering faith in the Emperor. He is the divine Master of Mankind, chosen by the Gods and worshipped for 100 centuries while he sits entombed in the Golden Throne. The Space Marines consider themselves particularly blessed because part of the gene-seed embedded in their enhanced bodies is from the Emperor’s flesh. They truly are the physical manifestation of his will.
    From the miniatures game Warhammer 40,000.

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/4...nd/default.htm

In patronicum sub Tacticalwithdrawal
    United States Marine as of 3/31/2006