View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 265 FirstFirst ... 83348495051525354555657585960616263646566676883108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 5286

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ BETA 06 RELEASED ~~~ TATW Re-imagined ~~~ Got PCP? Then give me some!

Quote Originally Posted by killersmurf View Post
    I installed the beta elven voices, now my game does't start
    Thats odd, hope none else of the testers have had that issue!
    Can you upload the log?

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ BETA 06 RELEASED ~~~ TATW Re-imagined ~~~ Got PCP? Then give me some!

OK here it is

Well, now I doublechecked my own PCP and the reports 'unspecified error' should really not be connected to the soundfiles from my patch add at all. As some 30 persons downloaded it by now and no one has noted the same problem I'm hoping its either a one time occasion or I'm afraid its something with you install.
    19:08:48.516 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    But, to be help out at least, I could upload and give you a .rar with the original PCP-files I changed in my beta if you want?

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

if you could, it would help a lot

Quote Originally Posted by killersmurf View Post
    if you could, it would help a lot
    Sure thing! Hang out and I upload it now

Right, here we go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7KOA9MM5
    OBS, do not first install it!

Now, first open Third_Age_PCP/data and delete all files with the name descr_sounds_XXX (from descr_sounds.txt to descr_sounds_weapons.txt)

Then, also in /data, delete all files with the name export_descr_sounds_XXX (from export_descr_sounds_advice.txt to export_descr_sounds_units_voice.txt)

Extract the .rar into mods/Third_Age_PCP, accept owerwrite. Then all files are the same as the ones you had when you installed PCP

Thanks for uploading +rep
    I'll try it out now, if i get the same error i'll reinstall TATW and PCP

EDIT: It seems there is something else wrong, i'll re install TATW and PCP

No worry (but thanks), hope it solve the case for you!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Ngugi, I used your files and so far no problem.

Thanks for the report paramed, good to get it said straight out that it works for people

Ngugi deals ONLY the good stuff

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I liked the buttons you created noobas. I noticed the schiltrom is still the vanilla button. Is it a bug?

no..i just didn't think of anything to do with that at the moment...thanks for the nice word

i like your dragons...especially the blue-misunderstood ones haha

I am back from my little vacation now, so I will probably be releasing a new patch sometime this week. I think it is already done, so I just need to upload it. I was too lazy to do it before I left.

The new Beta is coming along nicely as well, I just have to balance all the factions for the expanded map, shouldn't take long. Other than that just skinning and 2d art really. The Orocarni Dwarves will have placeholder units for now, and new units in 1.0.

@Killersmurf, I looked at your log and it doesn't say anything at all. If you are still having crashes send me your whole log, or at least the last half of it.

New Map V2, for the next Beta release.

Looks nice.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

What are the factions in the north east?

Red is Brood of Glaurung, blue is Orocarni Dwarves.

Some suggestions on your great map
    1) Firstly on the navigatable rivers. It just doent make much sense to me to be able to both have enough depth for a ship to sail and at the same time being able to cross it on foot. Am talking about the river passages. I dont know if a brigde becomes an obstacle a ship cannot sail under, but if it doesnt i would be nice to limit the river crossings and add more brigdes
    2) I am currently playing as Dale and i notished that Esgaroth is connected with a piece of land. Woundnt it be more accure to connect it with a brigde as if i remember right it states at the hobbit that the city was built on the lake and was connected with land by a brigde.
    Thats all for now. Thanks for this wonderful mod

Quote Originally Posted by Koslab View Post
    Some suggestions on your great map
    1) Firstly on the navigatable rivers. It just doent make much sense to me to be able to both have enough depth for a ship to sail and at the same time being able to cross it on foot. Am talking about the river passages. I dont know if a brigde becomes an obstacle a ship cannot sail under, but if it doesnt i would be nice to limit the river crossings and add more brigdes
    2) I am currently playing as Dale and i notished that Esgaroth is connected with a piece of land. Woundnt it be more accure to connect it with a brigde as if i remember right it states at the hobbit that the city was built on the lake and was connected with land by a brigde.
    Thats all for now. Thanks for this wonderful mod
    Bridges stop ships, so they can't be used on navigable rivers. I have been trying to add a bridge crossing for Esgaroth, but the game is being a pain. I am sure I will get it working soon enough.

Edit: Esgaroth now has a bridge connecting it. Troops do not actually cross the land bridges on foot, they use ferry boats at the narrowest parts (land bridges) of the river.
    Last edited by alreadyded; October 11, 2011 at 10:40 PM.