View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2540414243444546474849505152535455565758596075100150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 5286

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ CLOSED BETA 04 Released! Got PCP? ~~~ Recruiting skinners, coders, scripters, and Beta testers! ~~~ ☣☢☠

great!!!!!!! but aren't wolves a bit way too huge ? eagles are just amazing!!!

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ CLOSED BETA 04 Released! Got PCP? ~~~ Recruiting skinners, coders, scripters, and Beta testers! ~~~ ☣☢☠

Quote Originally Posted by Noobas View Post
    great!!!!!!! but aren't wolves a bit way too huge ? eagles are just amazing!!!
    Agree and I hope the eagles will be part of 3.0

beos777's Avatar Semisalis

cool pictures...very nice work man

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

hmm those wolves are a bit too large in my opinion, but still VERY nice

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

There are different sized wolves. Some are bigger some are smaller.

More SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Great Cold Drakes:

Plated Red Drakes:

Green Drakes:

Uruloki and Golden Fire Drakes:

Red Drakes:

There are four sizes of wolves, the Chieftains are big but extremely rare (just rebel generals for wolves). They are only five or six feet tall .
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 15, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

aaah oke, then the biggest are to big and the rest is just perfect haha

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

whow!!!!
    this is so awesome!
    this looks like a japanese godzilla movie fighting lotrcasting and eat them for breakfeast
    Totally happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    whow!!!!
    this is so awesome!
    this looks like a japanese godzilla movie fighting lotrcasting and eat them for breakfeast
    Totally happy!!
    I am also happy with how they turned out since these creatures were the first models, animations, and large modification I have ever made. But they could look a whole lot better if I spent more than 20 mins on the skins for each. These are just quick skins I made for personal use though as no one else wanted to help me out. Louis Lux may be able to make better ones if he has the time and is still willing. I don't currently have the time so I will not get around to it for a long time. Plus these creatures are just a small part of my compilation, so I have other mod things to do.

Ellin Athinaios's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ SCREENSHOTS in first post. ~~~ Recruiting skinners, coders, scripters, and Beta testers! ~~~ Got PCP? Then give me some!

Hey alreadyded, truly amazing work, I love those screens! I haven't been here in a while, it's great to see your work is finally being completed!
    Last edited by Ellin Athinaios; July 15, 2011 at 06:35 PM.

Campidoctor

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ SCREENSHOTS in first post. ~~~ Recruiting skinners, coders, scripters, and Beta testers! ~~~ Got PCP? Then give me some!

alreadyded, can you please send me the urokli, golden fire drake, and the red drake texture? I can improve it alot, if you want.
    Oh and are you going to animate the Golden Fire Drakes front-legs/feet?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold' View Post
    alreadyded, can you please send me the urokli, golden fire drake, and the red drake texture? I can improve it alot, if you want.
    Oh and are you going to animate the Golden Fire Drakes front-legs/feet?
    I will be uploading a new Closed Beta soon, you can re-skin whatever you want then.

The Golden Fire Drakes front and rear legs will be animated when I get around to finishing them up.

Campidoctor

roger that.

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ BETA 05 RELEASED ~~~ Recruiting skinners, coders, scripters, and Beta testers! ~~~ Got PCP? Then give me some!

Beta 05 released, download link in first post.

Default Re: ~ Perillicious Compilation Pack ~ (PCP) ~~~ BETA 05 RELEASED ~~~ Recruiting skinners, coders, scripters, and Beta testers! ~~~ Got PCP? Then give me some!

nice so if i got it right in order to have a separate mod/folder one has to download both files ?

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

nice

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

i like the mod but i would still suggest using FROME for a base of the factions lorien and ered luin as it would greatly lessen your workload

Some things about the 4th age campaign, places like helms deep and such are like teutonic castles on the campaign map while minas morgul and the black gate got the helms deep model. I've tried the Reunited Kingdom and i couldn't upgrade my settlements to a higher level while i know that they did have the right amount of population. And i thought that i saw pics of the reunited kingdom units but in agme they look like regulair arnor soldiers. And it's impossible to prevent riots in the arnor regions. But other then that i've not yet seen anything wrong, you did a good job!!! I got alot of fun with playing that campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    Some things about the 4th age campaign, places like helms deep and such are like teutonic castles on the campaign map while minas morgul and the black gate got the helms deep model. I've tried the Reunited Kingdom and i couldn't upgrade my settlements to a higher level while i know that they did have the right amount of population. And i thought that i saw pics of the reunited kingdom units but in agme they look like regulair arnor soldiers. And it's impossible to prevent riots in the arnor regions. But other then that i've not yet seen anything wrong, you did a good job!!! I got alot of fun with playing that campaign.
    I forgot to include some stuff with the Beta (I knew I would ), which is why the campaign settlements are all messed up. Download and install PATCH 1 and it should be all better. RK not being able to upgrade has also been fixed in the above patch (should be save game compatible).

The RK units are not done yet. I will be re-modeling and re-skining King Kong's Arnor units if I ever get around to it.

As for the riots in Arnor regions, try moving your capital to Tarnost (near the center of your empire). I didn't have any trouble with riots myself when I played a quick game as them, but I always kept my capital in the best spot. Anyone else having trouble with riots?

Thanks for the feedback!

hmm i moved the capital to the most western gondor settlement and there was still a riot in Fornost and Annúminas. but i'll install the patch and report soon