View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 265 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728293031323334353637385378128 ... LastLast

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: ~Perillicious Creature Mod~ Help needed with skinning over 80 new and unique units! Anyone who helps may use my work however they wish.

Too much red on the black spider I think. The thick red band around the abdomen doesn't really fit IMO, maybe break it up a bit into a design or just get rid of it. They all look really good though!

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Default Re: ~Perillicious Creature Mod~ Help needed with skinning over 80 new and unique units! Anyone who helps may use my work however they wish.

The red parts are the best features IMO. I used this spidr as reference:

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

I'd wait and check it ingame for some things do look quite different when you actually see them in your game...
    I like the red very much, too.

Well if you are going for that picture, which is a nice choice, then I would say it needs a thicker band of red in front and not so straight across from what I can see. Kinda looks more like a sweat band than a design . But yes, I will keep my keyboard shut until I see it in game. Excellent work by the way.
    Last edited by alreadyded; October 13, 2010 at 03:23 PM.

MasterBigAb's Avatar Valar Morghulis
    Content Emeritus

Your both's work is excellent

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

Great work, Louis

Those spiders are amazing, it'll be amazing to fight against the spiders when they are fully skinned. +rep
    Proud to be Welsh! Cymro FTW!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

I liked the red colours. Im dying to see some ingame screenies and a video of them in action with the new animations.

The mod sounds like its going great. Good job Perillicious Creature mod team!

Patrician

I would do it, but I can't seem to get the mod to work.

What is the problem?

Patrician

I got it to work, you should put a note somewhere explaining that you have to put the era to all to play with you units.
    Last edited by Louis Lux; October 13, 2010 at 11:28 PM.

Did you set period to "All"? Does it crash?

Patrician

The converter is causing some stretching in the UV, do you know a converter that doesn't stretch at all?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Campidoctor

do you know a converter at all Louis? Link? Name? Anything?

I only know of Alpacha's (if that is the right name) converter. I think I tried another one once but you couldn't use it to convert back so it was kinda useless.

I will put a note in the next beta, I always put the era to all when I fight custom battles so I didn't even think about it. Eventually they will have their own factions, I still need to learn how to do that though.
    Last edited by alreadyded; October 14, 2010 at 01:29 AM.

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    I will put a note in the next beta, I always put the era to all when I fight custom battles so I didn't even think about it. Eventually they will have their own factions, I still need to learn how to do that though.
    It would be a good thing, if they have their own faction. Some things would be even easier, but its much work if you want more than one faction for the creatures.

Third Age Member (Fellowship-Scripter)
    Under the Patronage of MasterBigAb

How many unused existing factions are left? And does anyone know how to implement them? I'm too busy to do it myself at the moment.

Amon Amarth 930's Avatar Artifex

12 factions are used, M2 has 21, so 9 factions are ready to use. Then you can implement more factions, but this make much work necessary.
    I would prefer to make only one faction for all those creatures.

But it is definetely better, if you make the faction-decision now, it would save me a lot of scripting-work, so that I donīt must redone all scripts.

Third Age Member (Fellowship-Scripter)
    Under the Patronage of MasterBigAb

What about this;

1 for serpent drakes

1 for four legged drakes

1 for wolves / wargs / bats

1 for spiders
    Last edited by alreadyded; October 14, 2010 at 03:44 PM.