View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

22 6.18%
  • Gondor

80 22.47%
  • Rohan

24 6.74%
  • Isengard

31 8.71%
  • Rhun

13 3.65%
  • Dale

14 3.93%
  • Balchoth

5 1.40%
  • Variags

7 1.97%
  • Harad

6 1.69%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

33 9.27%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.27%
  • Beornings

8 2.25%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.74%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.25%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 7.02%
  • High Elves

41 11.52%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.30%
  • Mirkwood Elves

20 5.62%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.71%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.69%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.09%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.40%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.40%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.69%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.56%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.56%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.56%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.56%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214239254255256257258259260261262263264
Results 5,261 to 5,267 of 5267

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    you mean the LF instead of CR LF ctd´s
    Actually having some success with descr-strat, export_descr_unit, and other file modding. Making extensive changes to the units at the various settlements, ambushes, and mercenaries available. Also adding/moving villages and forts. Generally working on units only appearing in certain areas that make sense based on lore and terrain, etc. Anyhow, I have no idea if this mod is progressing, but I'm still messing with it!

alreadyded's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

I still play it and mod it, I have a much newer version than all of you. I don't know when I will make a next release, or how much it will even affect the Third Age campaigns. I usually only make a release when I need other people to test things for me, which saves me tons of time.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 01, 2020 at 04:37 PM.

Share!

teaser alert! share!

I haven't played TATW in a while, just returned (for the 1000th time, no game gets anywhere close to replacing it), i'd love to try your latest build

If you release the updated version, I would be happy to do some testing and bug reporting

"Bug" Report: I have been playing this mod a lot again lately and it's probably not a bug but the roads in the game are really weird in a lot of places, there are several places on the third age map where the road does not connect settlements that it should (no connection from East Osgiliath to Minas Morgul, no connection from Mithlond to the dwarf settlement to the north are the ones I remember) and the shape of the roads is weird at a lot of places to (making weird curves around flat land instead of connecting settlements in a somewhat straight line).
    Last edited by LordHörschi; March 28, 2020 at 03:18 AM.

Please do you know if PCP Imladris submod is compatible with 9.5 beta version (oldest avaiable in moddb or anywhere else i guess) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Afterman View Post
    Please do you know if PCP Imladris submod is compatible with 9.5 beta version (oldest avaiable in moddb or anywhere else i guess) ?
    Just found a comment where you explicitly say that it is not. So, can I ask you why? What is not compatible? Is it about BAI and CAI?
    AND MORE IMPORTANT: please can you give me a link to 9.4 PCP beta, or tell me where I can find it? (oldest avaiable version in moddb is 9.5, if im not wrong)