View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 265 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920213661111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: ~Perillicious Creature Mod~

Posted screens of my spider template. I plan on making four variations of spiders in addition to the three different sizes. Plus Shelob and Ungoliant.
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 07, 2010 at 09:46 PM.

Great work mate, +rep for you

EDIT: oh wait, your rep is disabled...
    Last edited by Marnock; July 07, 2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Oh wait, your rep is disabled......

They look very good, keep up the good work
    DCI: Last Alliance: Unit maker. Proud member of The Imperial House of Hader

good spiders. i guess the hardest thing to make was their animations

I'm really waiting for this amazing stuff!

Good luck, I hope you complete the mod, I absolutely want try it!

I am trying to upload some pics, but the site will not allow me to upload anything. Is it the site or just me?

Default Re: ~Perillicious Creature Mod~ Help with unit descriptions is needed.

Should be working afaik but use image shack if you're having trouble.

Love the spider models +rep!

________Loyal fan of Stainless Steel and Third Age________
    (\_/)
    (ಠ_ಠ { WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!)
    c(")(")

♘Top Hat Zebra's Avatar Praepositus
    That place you go to when the world becomes too much? I'm in the world. I'm why it's too much.

I really hope you finish this mod, it sounds great

Ceasar Gubius's Avatar Ducenarius

This question may have already been answered, but do those unists (Dragons, Worms, Spiders, etc) have custom animations? I mean, I was awestruck when I first saw the models, and the idea of them having animations is just too good to be true! Thanks
    RTR RULES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    The only thing that is really boring me is the UV mapping... gets old real quick.

Finding good textures is not all that fun either.
    I'm sure LL and other skinners may be more than happy to give textures to your models if you send them to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar Gubius View Post
    This question may have already been answered, but do those unists (Dragons, Worms, Spiders, etc) have custom animations? I mean, I was awestruck when I first saw the models, and the idea of them having animations is just too good to be true! Thanks
    They have custom animations, but I did not make the animations from scratch.

They have custom animations, but I did not make the animations from scratch.
    As long as they work it doesn't matter.

So how is skinning going? Need any help?

I'm doing quick and decent skins for the release, and then I will leave it to the community to pick up my slack. I am going to have to make factions for each type of creature before the campaign game release though, so that I can make the generals and captains different sizes. Which is why I am waiting for 2.0 to come out before I even start working on the campaign. What is the faction limit in this game? 30?
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 11, 2010 at 02:09 PM.

I'm doing quick and decent skins for the release, and then I will leave it to the community to pick up my slack. I am going to have to make factions for each type of creature before release though, so that I can make the generals and captains different sizes. Which is why I am waiting for 2.0 to come out. What is the faction limit in this game? 30?
    It's 31. Well you'll need a codder for that.

So you won't release till Auguste. Well please when you finish some unit, please show us some screenes to us mortals.

The campaign game will be released about a month after 2.0 comes out (at the earliest), if 2.0 is not too buggy upon release. Units for custom battles only will be ready for release sooner.
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 11, 2010 at 02:19 PM.

The campaign game will be released about a month after 2.0 comes out (at the earliest), if 2.0 is not too buggy upon release. Units for custom battles only will be ready for release sooner.
    Ok. Can't wait this mod will complete the circle of the LOTR lore in TATW.

Campidoctor

This is great guys! +rep

Stone Giants have been removed from the mod, there is no room to place them on the campaign map. RIP.
    Last edited by alreadyded; July 11, 2010 at 07:14 PM.

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: ~Perillicious Creature Mod~ Help with improvements to unit descriptions is needed.

Argh then we (Ozzmod team) have to make them!