View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215240255256257258259260261262263264265
Results 5,281 to 5,286 of 5286

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Hi everyone,
    I come with a question today. I've two campaign ongoing, turn 300 something and 250. It seems that in both of them, my treasury is soft capped around 20 000 florins. Is it normal? Is there a way to go upward from there?
    Thank you very much!

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by LordHörschi View Post
    If you release the updated version, I would be happy to do some testing and bug reporting

"Bug" Report: I have been playing this mod a lot again lately and it's probably not a bug but the roads in the game are really weird in a lot of places, there are several places on the third age map where the road does not connect settlements that it should (no connection from East Osgiliath to Minas Morgul, no connection from Mithlond to the dwarf settlement to the north are the ones I remember) and the shape of the roads is weird at a lot of places to (making weird curves around flat land instead of connecting settlements in a somewhat straight line).
    I will get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by nadalio View Post
    Hi alreadydead,
    Still playing with your mod and it's amazing!
    Did the ents and spiders has different animations compared
    with vanilla tatw?
    So, you don't need the creature crash fix?
    You are going to release a new version?
    I want to add some custom settlement to this big map
    Cheers
    The spider leg animations are outdated in vanilla TATW, I did a lot of reassigning of things to make the movement look more natural. I don't know anything about the crash fix that got made, I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JaNcEn47 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I come with a question today. I've two campaign ongoing, turn 300 something and 250. It seems that in both of them, my treasury is soft capped around 20 000 florins. Is it normal? Is there a way to go upward from there?
    Thank you very much!
    That is the inflation script, the AI gets the same treatment. Pretty sloppy turn-based way of keeping money important and the game fun. There are layers to it and you can overcome them to save up more than 20,000, but you still lose money for having so much saved.

I will probably replace it with scripts that work in realtime. I got a realtime script to work for the logistics supply/resupply script last winter and it seems to be working as intended, it is very simple and all-encompassing (took me a long time to make that happen) so it is 'pervasive' as they say in video games. I should be able to make a lot of pre-existing turn based scripts work in realtime instead of next turn and also a blend of the two just like I did to that. It will not be a rts game but it will feel a bit more like one on the strat map with enough realtime scripts replacing end turn scripts. The supply script being realtime alone makes a noticeable difference.
    Last edited by alreadyded; November 01, 2021 at 09:06 PM.

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Hi Alreadyded,
    Glad you working on the mod

Also the M2TW Engine Overhaul Project

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/foru...erhaul-Project

Could give more possibilities to the mod, like working berseker, more ancilliaries, resurces, map limits etc..

Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    I will get it sorted.

The spider leg animations are outdated in vanilla TATW, I did a lot of reassigning of things to make the movement look more natural. I don't know anything about the crash fix that got made, I will check it out.

That is the inflation script, the AI gets the same treatment. Pretty sloppy turn-based way of keeping money important and the game fun. There are layers to it and you can overcome them to save up more than 20,000, but you still lose money for having so much saved.

I will probably replace it with scripts that work in realtime. I got a realtime script to work for the logistics supply/resupply script last winter and it seems to be working as intended, it is very simple and all-encompassing (took me a long time to make that happen) so it is 'pervasive' as they say in video games. I should be able to make a lot of pre-existing turn based scripts work in realtime instead of next turn and also a blend of the two just like I did to that. It will not be a rts game but it will feel a bit more like one on the strat map with enough realtime scripts replacing end turn scripts. The supply script being realtime alone makes a noticeable difference.

Just wanted to thank you so much for your mod. It was a blast all those years playing long campaings. Still failed to find a mod with so many buildings inside the cities, so much fun to play, the scripting was also great. Hope you are doing good in this turbulent times.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

The mods claims that uses 31 factions and 32 rebel ones. Can someone upload the UI/INTERFACE folder to see how the mod manage it because the mod creator is inactive!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.