View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 264 of 265 FirstFirst ... 164214239254255256257258259260261262263264265 LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 5286

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    you mean the LF instead of CR LF ctd´s
    Actually having some success with descr-strat, export_descr_unit, and other file modding. Making extensive changes to the units at the various settlements, ambushes, and mercenaries available. Also adding/moving villages and forts. Generally working on units only appearing in certain areas that make sense based on lore and terrain, etc. Anyhow, I have no idea if this mod is progressing, but I'm still messing with it!

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

I still play it and mod it, I have a much newer version than all of you. I don't know when I will make a next release, or how much it will even affect the Third Age campaigns. I usually only make a release when I need other people to test things for me, which saves me tons of time.
    Last edited by alreadyded; February 01, 2020 at 03:37 PM.

Share!

teaser alert! share!

I haven't played TATW in a while, just returned (for the 1000th time, no game gets anywhere close to replacing it), i'd love to try your latest build

If you release the updated version, I would be happy to do some testing and bug reporting

"Bug" Report: I have been playing this mod a lot again lately and it's probably not a bug but the roads in the game are really weird in a lot of places, there are several places on the third age map where the road does not connect settlements that it should (no connection from East Osgiliath to Minas Morgul, no connection from Mithlond to the dwarf settlement to the north are the ones I remember) and the shape of the roads is weird at a lot of places to (making weird curves around flat land instead of connecting settlements in a somewhat straight line).
    Last edited by LordHörschi; March 28, 2020 at 02:18 AM.

Please do you know if PCP Imladris submod is compatible with 9.5 beta version (oldest avaiable in moddb or anywhere else i guess) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Afterman View Post
    Please do you know if PCP Imladris submod is compatible with 9.5 beta version (oldest avaiable in moddb or anywhere else i guess) ?
    Just found a comment where you explicitly say that it is not. So, can I ask you why? What is not compatible? Is it about BAI and CAI?
    AND MORE IMPORTANT: please can you give me a link to 9.4 PCP beta, or tell me where I can find it? (oldest avaiable version in moddb is 9.5, if im not wrong)

Hi Guys,

Is this mod compatible to play with the hotseat?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lastkingdom92 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Is this mod compatible to play with the hotseat?

Thank you
    Forgot what I asked. I found what I was looking for in the first page.

What does PCP stand for again? Perillicious Creature something, but I can't remember the last word.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by lastkingdom92 View Post
    Forgot what I asked. I found what I was looking for in the first page.

Yep, we have three hotseats on it...

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...eplay-Hotseat)

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...f-the-West-FFA

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...of-the-Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    What does PCP stand for again? Perillicious Creature something, but I can't remember the last word.
    Cant remember right now as well, but it for sure had the P-word in it

Anyway, seems to me like this one of the most underrated mods ever... Considering the tons of the original stuff that no other mods are even close to having... More people should play this

Hi guys I need some help. I have tried reinstalling this mod 4 times already, including reinstalling the entirety of TATW and the game still crashes at the splash screen.

Install Order:

TATW Part 1
    TATW Part 2
    TATW Patch 3.1
    TATW Patch 3.2
    PCP File Cleaner
    PCP Core Files
    Third Age Campaign Files

*Launches Game. Crashes in 2 seconds.*

Where am I getting it wrong?
    Campaigns completed: 1 (RTW Vanilla Julii campaign!)

Mods played: S.P.Q.R., 300 Warlords of Sparta, EB, RTR-PE ExRM, Imperator II(Here), RS, Rome Medieval, X.G.M., IBFD VII, Stainless Steel v6.3 (M2TW), Deus Lo Vult(M2TW)
    Mods Currently Playing: TATW(M2TW), RSII, EB

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Go here and download TATW 3.2: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...eam-compatible

Install:

TATW 3.2 part 1
    TATW 3.2 part 2
    Disable UAC and run PCP_File_Cleaner.bat inside third_age_3/data
    PCP_Files_Installer.exe
    Third_Age_Installer.exe

Make sure the path is correct, for steam it's Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods\third_age_3

It works now. Thank you!
    Campaigns completed: 1 (RTW Vanilla Julii campaign!)

Mods played: S.P.Q.R., 300 Warlords of Sparta, EB, RTR-PE ExRM, Imperator II(Here), RS, Rome Medieval, X.G.M., IBFD VII, Stainless Steel v6.3 (M2TW), Deus Lo Vult(M2TW)
    Mods Currently Playing: TATW(M2TW), RSII, EB

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Hi alreadydead,
    Still playing with your mod and it's amazing!
    Did the ents and spiders has different animations compared
    with vanilla tatw?
    So, you don't need the creature crash fix?
    You are going to release a new version?
    I want to add some custom settlement to this big map
    Cheers

Patrician

A new version seems unlikely. I don't think alreadyded ever fixed the animations, I would need confirmation that people are experiencing creature crashes with PCP.

The creature crash fix is for vanilla Third Age only and applies only to ents and spiders.

nadalio's Avatar Civis
    Where the nameless things gnawing the earth

Hey Louis,
    technically i installed the fix in the vanilla TATW, when Pcp got installed don't get merged with it? Maybe JoJo can take a look at them too..

I tried to open the mod with geomod and i got a lot of error due the comma (,) in the EDU e.g One, Four, in the end of the line.
    I fix them all but i still got an error that says:

" geomod the family tree of the faction "Gondor" is too large and cannot be processed "

Any clue how to get it work?

Luis the models you made are amazing it will cool to see new models in this mod

Patrician

It's extremely likely that any changes made by the fix were completely overwritten by PCP.

You would have to apply the fix manually, this is the best guide on how to do it: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...different-mods

I've never used geomod so I can't really help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Lux View Post
    You would have to apply the fix manually, this is the best guide on how to do it: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...different-mods
    Been trying to make a merge work for some time now (everything from goblin_wargs to the whole creature roster causing CTDs, so sadly the mod is pretty unplayable unless I' remove them from the rosters and delete all "pure" creature factions), not much of a clue as this sort of too in-depth for me ^^

My general plan is to get rid of all the creature/Goblin_Warg models/animations/skeletons and replace them with the ones from the fix. So WolvesA, WolvesY, WolvesP would all use the "fixed" WolvesC and so on.
    I've finished merging the skeletons+animations files, still getting the same amount of CTDs if not more so I must still be missing something.
    Any idea what parts of the old models are still left over / what needs to be merged apart from /animations and the descr_mount?
    Help/Feedback would be very appreciated

How do I play a fourth age no creature factions campaign ?

Also, how do I choose between a beginning and late fourth age campaign ?

I have the mod running and fourth age campaign installed.

Thanks !