View Poll Results: Favorite faction to play as so far?

Voters
366. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mordor

24 6.56%
  • Gondor

81 22.13%
  • Rohan

25 6.83%
  • Isengard

32 8.74%
  • Rhun

14 3.83%
  • Dale

15 4.10%
  • Balchoth

5 1.37%
  • Variags

7 1.91%
  • Harad

6 1.64%
  • Eriador/Men of the West

35 9.56%
  • Reunited Kingdom

33 9.02%
  • Beornings

8 2.19%
  • Dwarves of Erebor

24 6.56%
  • Dwarves of Ered Luin

8 2.19%
  • Orocarni Dwarves

25 6.83%
  • High Elves

41 11.20%
  • Galadhrim Elves

26 7.10%
  • Mirkwood Elves

21 5.74%
  • Avari Elves

31 8.47%
  • Dunlendings

6 1.64%
  • Corsairs and Outlaws

11 3.01%
  • Orcs of the Misty Mountains

5 1.37%
  • Orcs of Gundabad

5 1.37%
  • Brood of Ancalagon

6 1.64%
  • Brood of Glaurung

2 0.55%
  • Brood of Scatha

2 0.55%
  • Spawn of Ungoliant

2 0.55%
  • Creatures of the Night

2 0.55%
  • Creations of Eru

10 2.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 262 of 265 FirstFirst ... 162212237252253254255256257258259260261262263264265 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 5286

Thread: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanmagus View Post
    Hi all i have a problem i installed the mod following the instructions but when i want to run it to takes me back to desktop without any message of crashing or something. got windows 7 and non steam version. i disabled UAC and did everything

thanks!
    Check my post prior to yours.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default Re: Dagor Ennor (aka PCP) ~ M2TW & TATW Re-Imagined ~ 31 Factions + 32 Rebel Factions ~ MAXED Buildings/Units/Regions ~ Interact with ALL the indigenous peoples of Middle-Earth... and then terminate them with extreme prejudice.

Hi i did what you posted before but its still not working the game takes me back to desktop when i run it

Hi all!

After yet another long term hiatus, i'm back to get into playing some PCP... It's the most interesting version of the most interesting game i know to date. Checked out later total war games including the latest one... Doesn't even compare.

I'm really happy that alreadyded is still working on this mod and hopefully i'll be able to provide some nice feedback over the next days.

If there's any particular faction you would like tested for campaign strategy/tactics or whatever other reason, feel free and i will focus on it to provide you with a Turn 100 savegame.

I can't wait to find out what has changed since the last version (played 9.5), currently installing.

Best regards,

FlyingTarpit

So, just installed everything (fresh install into my standard M2TW folder). Wanted to start a Gondor campaign and right away i am getting a problem with the general portraits. Whenever i select a general, that portrait then pops up for the next generals selected as well, then it changes to another, who stays for several unit selections. I installed the UI Fix2 file etc, any idea where i might have screwed up/how to solve this? It's unfortunately unplayable for me like this. This also only seems to affect Gondor, i tried Harad + Rohan to check and they didn't seem to have this problem.

Thanks!

FlyingTarpit

Addendum:

After playing around with it a bit, the correct way to put the error is that certain generals don't seem to have a correct portrait, so they glitch and take the portrait of the previously chosen general or an adjacent unit on the town unit display.

Of Gondor's starting generals these are the ones affected with this problem (the others work correctly it seems)
    Pelilas
    Arveldir
    Angbor the fearless
    Nirthor
    Istdor

I'd be happy for any solution, so i can get into the Gondor campaign
    Last edited by FlyingTarpit; May 08, 2018 at 10:22 AM.

That was a bug but I fixed it in the UI Patch, the one released before UI Fix2. I forgot to include the portraits was the cause. It should be fixed.

They go here; data\ui\custom_portraits, if they aren't there then you or I messed something up.

This submod just dont want to work for my

Window 7 64 Bit:
    Medieval Total War 2 Original (Steam)

This is what I do:

1- UAC Disabled
    2- Put Cleaner in Third Age TW Data Folder (TATW Is a Vanilla install, 3.2)
    3- Run Cleaner(It open whit the cmd window and then close, less than 1 sec of duration)
    4- Run PCP_Files_Installer, the folder is in the desktop.
    5- Copy data from the Third Age folder in the Desktop to the TATW Mod Folder / Data
    6- Run Third_Age_Installer.

THEN

7- Run .bat - BlackScreen, Then Desktop
    8- Create a A custom desktop shortcut using Alternative Launch option - BlacnScreen, Then Desktop
    9- Change Folder, names, etc to PCP (From one of you post) - BlackScreen, Then Desktop

Repeat 7 and 8 again but whit Changed names. BlackScreen, Then Desktop.

Civis

I'm really enjoying the fresh feel of this submod; it seems really made well and with all the different campaigns and the new content, safe to say, my jaw dropped when I read this. So good.
    I've just got a problem, Helms Deep doesn't have a custom battle map. I'm sorry if this is a well known issue, but I couldn't seem to find any about it being one. Is something wrong on my end or is it just the mod? Wouldn't want to miss out on anything

This is hands down the best TATW Mod I have played, it crashes a considerable amount (Which I am sure the UI will fix), but it has been worth it. Thank you to the DEV and Team for the work on this Mod; it is truly very nice and refreshing.
    Last edited by Xmecial; May 28, 2018 at 11:37 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does this MOD allow for the reunification of Arnor?

Can Arnor be reunited in the third age campaign?.

Please edit your first post instead of posting the same question twice.
    Also, have some patience. Answers may take some time, nowadays it can take a lot of time even. Waiting for barely an hour and then posting the same question again and in a thread that it is not supposed to be in, is not the way to go.

Thank you for your cooperation in this.

Veteraan, TATW local moderator

Last edited by Veteraan; June 05, 2018 at 03:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Xmecial View Post
    Does this MOD allow for the reunification of Arnor?

Can Arnor be reunited in the third age campaign?.

Please edit your first post instead of posting the same question twice.
    Also, have some patience. Answers may take some time, nowadays it can take a lot of time even. Waiting for barely an hour and then posting the same question again and in a thread that it is not supposed to be in, is not the way to go.

Thank you for your cooperation in this.

Veteraan, TATW local moderator

It posted 2nd as an accident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, you can form Arnor. But IIRC the ring script still needs a fix so you might find it hard to achieve the ring destruction that is a necessary precondition of forging Arnor. Not too far back there should be a post from me detailing how to fix the ring thing. I might even have uploaded the fixed script. Requires a new campaign though.
    Last edited by myarta; June 07, 2018 at 05:52 PM.

I need help in installation. I came back from a long break after my mental breakdown in an attempt to install this mod. I've swapped the vanilla TATW data file with the PCP data file, but what do I do with the First_Age_Campaign file? Instructions say that I have to do the same thing I did with PCP files with the campaign data files. Which exact files? Into what? etc...

After I installed First_Age_Campaigns, a 'Dagor Silmarillion' file appeared in the 'mods' file. Is this also supposed to happen?
    Last edited by Daft Mariner; June 08, 2018 at 02:28 PM.

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    Yes, you can form Arnor. But IIRC the ring script still needs a fix so you might find it hard to achieve the ring destruction that is a necessary precondition of forging Arnor. Not too far back there should be a post from me detailing how to fix the ring thing. I might even have uploaded the fixed script. Requires a new campaign though.
    Are you sure? I belive you're talking about the Reunited Kingdom. Thats Arnor and Gondor together. Reforging Arnor would be well, just Arnor. To quote the mod creator from an older post "The Arnor script was removed since it is not lore accurate at all, instead you recreate the Reunited Kingdom (which uses all the same models and textures as Arnor did and adds a few other units and many other features like a unique recruiting system)."
    So RK can be reformed but not Arnor. To my understanding atleast. Maybe this changed, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by frotxy View Post
    Are you sure? I belive you're talking about the Reunited Kingdom. Thats Arnor and Gondor together. Reforging Arnor would be well, just Arnor. To quote the mod creator from an older post "The Arnor script was removed since it is not lore accurate at all, instead you recreate the Reunited Kingdom (which uses all the same models and textures as Arnor did and adds a few other units and many other features like a unique recruiting system)."So RK can be reformed but not Arnor. To my understanding atleast. Maybe this changed, but I doubt it.
    Thanks for correcting me, you are correct. I mean, how do you recreate the Reunited Kingdom in the Third Age campaign? Thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Xmecial View Post
    Thanks for correcting me, you are correct. I mean, how do you recreate the Reunited Kingdom in the Third Age campaign? Thank you
    Well, I haven't got around to properly playing this mod just yet (dac has kept me busy!), but if i've read correctly, you should just have to destroy the ring. Easier said then done, I suppose.
    However, Myarta was mentioning something about the ring script not working "the ring script still needs a fix", however apparently there was a fix. So look into that, but once thats done, just destroy the ring.

Destroying the ring is the only requirement for lore reasons, you can even use a console command to make the script kick in I believe, I made it happen a few turns into the Fourth Age campaigns using the same script essentially. Myarta fixed it, the code I used only works in hotseat it seems which is all I play. I will include it in the next release for sure, that is the biggest bug. I haven't bothered to upload a fixed script file itself because anyone can do that (also I haven't fixed mine yet, I play hotseat), if they do I will add the link to the first post. Also I have gotten enough feedback on the current release so I have more than enough to work with for another release, so I am going to spend my time working on a new release not quickfixing an old one. Yes, I am that lazy and apathetic.

As for the next release, it is about half done and I haven't modded for a long while now so I should want to spend time on it soon.
    Last edited by alreadyded; June 20, 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Question - the install link includes 7 or more files going back a couple years - do all of the patches and fixes need to be installed or just the most recent one? I'm asking because playing a third age campaign where most everything seems up to date, but when I attacked Moria the battle was a large walled City, not tunnels etc.

Game is not working correctly.

My installation:
    - clean TATW 3.2
    - Chance Name to Third_Age_3
    - Use PCP_File_Cleaner.bat in Third_Age_3/data
    - Use PCP_Files_Installer.exe
    - Use Third+Fourth Age UI Patch
    - Use PCP_UI_Fix2

Play as Gondor:
    - Game crashes in battles with rebels (Not autoresolved)
    - Unit card of Generals chance often to Buildings, Ships or other Generals
    - Wolfgeneral Unit card is a Human

LOG

17:25:53.445 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    17:25:53.445 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    17:25:56.689 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 11276, column 57
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction two (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    17:25:56.689 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 11276, column 57
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction four (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction egypt (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction three (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction one (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction denmark (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Reunited Kingdom, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Reunited Kingdom, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Reunited Kingdom, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gondor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gondor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gondor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Men of the West, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Men of the West, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Men of the West, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dale, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dale, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dale, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Beornings, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Beornings, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Beornings, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kasrán Kabíla, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kasrán Kabíla, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kasrán Kabíla, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Máshríq Lokűn, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Máshríq Lokűn, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Máshríq Lokűn, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Ashásai Riyád, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Ashásai Riyád, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Ashásai Riyád, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haéron Arkhűn, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haéron Arkhűn, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haéron Arkhűn, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Bálchóth Bhírá, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Bálchóth Bhírá, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Bálchóth Bhírá, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Corsairs and Outlaws, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Corsairs and Outlaws, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Corsairs and Outlaws, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dunlendings, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dunlendings, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dunlendings, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Rohan, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Rohan, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Rohan, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: High Elves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: High Elves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: High Elves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Silvan Elves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Silvan Elves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Silvan Elves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Galadhrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Galadhrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Galadhrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Avari Elves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Avari Elves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Avari Elves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Spawn of Ungoliant, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Spawn of Ungoliant, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Spawn of Ungoliant, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Creatures of the Night, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Creatures of the Night, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Creatures of the Night, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Ancalagon, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Ancalagon, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Ancalagon, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Scatha, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Scatha, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Scatha, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.879 [game.script] [error] Script parsing error at line 21, column 20 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_advice.txt
    Couldn't open the script file scripts\show_me\background_script.txt

17:27:25.932 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Edit: Custom Battle crash too

Edit2: Delete this Files solve the crash

• data\descr_geography_new.txt
    • data\descr_geography_new.db
    Last edited by Königstiger87; June 24, 2018 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellenpure View Post
    Question - the install link includes 7 or more files going back a couple years - do all of the patches and fixes need to be installed or just the most recent one? I'm asking because playing a third age campaign where most everything seems up to date, but when I attacked Moria the battle was a large walled City, not tunnels etc.
    That may just be a bug, some settlement ass8ignments got messed up when I added the 1st Age and 2nd Age. I will get all these fixed, that is the main reason I haven't released anything. So if anyone finds more settlements that don't work please report them it will save me my ever so important time.

Quote Originally Posted by Königstiger87 View Post
    Game is not working correctly.

My installation:
    - clean TATW 3.2
    - Chance Name to Third_Age_3
    - Use PCP_File_Cleaner.bat in Third_Age_3/data
    - Use PCP_Files_Installer.exe
    - Use Third+Fourth Age UI Patch
    - Use PCP_UI_Fix2

Play as Gondor:
    - Game crashes in battles with rebels (Not autoresolved)
    - Unit card of Generals chance often to Buildings, Ships or other Generals
    - Wolfgeneral Unit card is a Human

LOG

17:25:53.445 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    17:25:53.445 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    17:25:53.445 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction two (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction four (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction papal_states (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction egypt (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction mongols (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction hungary (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction three (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction poland (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction one (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction aztecs (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction denmark (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction teutonic_order (bdg large_city vs clt huge_city)
    Building DB error - culture db max settlement level differs from building db max settlement level for faction slave (bdg town vs clt huge_city)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Reunited Kingdom, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Reunited Kingdom, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: The Reunited Kingdom, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gondor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gondor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Gondor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Men of the West, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Men of the West, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Men of the West, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Isengard, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dale, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dale, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dale, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Beornings, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Beornings, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Beornings, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kasrán Kabíla, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kasrán Kabíla, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Kasrán Kabíla, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Máshríq Lokűn, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Máshríq Lokűn, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Máshríq Lokűn, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Ashásai Riyád, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Ashásai Riyád, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Ashásai Riyád, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haéron Arkhűn, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haéron Arkhűn, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Haéron Arkhűn, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Bálchóth Bhírá, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Bálchóth Bhírá, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Bálchóth Bhírá, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Corsairs and Outlaws, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Corsairs and Outlaws, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Corsairs and Outlaws, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dunlendings, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dunlendings, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dunlendings, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Mordor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of the Misty Mountains, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orcs of Gundabad, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Rohan, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Rohan, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Rohan, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: High Elves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: High Elves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: High Elves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Silvan Elves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Silvan Elves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Silvan Elves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Galadhrim, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Galadhrim, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Galadhrim, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Avari Elves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Avari Elves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Avari Elves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Erebor, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.689 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Dwarves of Ered Luin, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Orocarni Dwarves, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[1](small_town_to_stone_keep) -> convert_to_city[1](stone_keep_to_small_town)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Spawn of Ungoliant, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Spawn of Ungoliant, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Spawn of Ungoliant, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Creatures of the Night, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Creatures of the Night, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Creatures of the Night, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Ancalagon, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Ancalagon, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Ancalagon, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Glaurung, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Scatha, village -> motte_and_bailey, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Scatha, town -> wooden_castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.699 [data.invalid] [error] Target building level not allowed: Brood of Scatha, large_town -> castle, convert_to_castle[0](village_to_wooden_castle) -> convert_to_city[0](wooden_castle_to_village)
    17:25:56.879 [game.script] [error] Script parsing error at line 21, column 20 in mods/Third_Age_3/data/export_descr_advice.txt
    Couldn't open the script file scripts\show_me\background_script.txt

17:27:25.932 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Edit: Custom Battle crash too

Edit2: Delete this Files solve the crash

• data\descr_geography_new.txt
    • data\descr_geography_new.db
    Thanks for the crash log and the report, very useful. What version windows do you have? The Gondor generals bug should be fixed by the UI patch, I simply forgot to include the custom portraits in the upload. I could have done it twice. I do only mod when I'm high so mistakes happen, plus I'm only human so even more mistakes.

The creature generals don't have portraits because I never added any. You have the All-Mighty Elevenkind (Elvenkind actually) to thank for them all. Any he didn't want to do I don't blame him for since I wanted to do none of them. Eventually I will add them, it is on the to do list just not at all a priority to me.

I use Windows 7.