Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

do you put this file in the data folder??

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Deployable Defenses V2.0 Compatible With Latest Patch, FOUGASSE NOW WORKS

Yes I did put it in Data folder.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Great idea I hope you will expand it, and maybe make one for S2TW:FotS

Would it be possible for you to add a deployable wodden fort like the one shown in vanilla's tutorial? How would that work you may ask to only have one per battle? Easy only generals would be able to deploy.
    How about it? Do you accept the challenge?

Didn't work in both Empire and Napoleon, both using Darthmods.

Didn't work in vanilla Napoleon as well.

No disrespect intended, but according to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt's Beaten Drum View Post
    No disrespect intended, but according to whom?
    I tested it personally.

Ok then, i'll take your word.

To be honest i was aiming to have a Wooden Fort by default on each battle map or have them as random; and for that to happen i pressume one would have to modify some battle maps and incorporate the Wooden Fort to them. Can either one of those things be done? I mean is it possible? i'm not asking you to do it if you don't feel like it, i just wanna know.
    Last edited by Ishiro; September 27, 2012 at 03:52 PM.

Does anyone know if it would be possible for this mod to be updated? I just started playing NTW again and was really hoping to have defenses of some sort for every battle, but it no longer seems to be working.

Theres no link

Another useless thread. No d/l link.

hi, could you repost the download link please? thanks, sorry for reviving an old thread

We need that link !!!

Laetus

Where Da Heck is Download Link?........

baselhun's Avatar Civis

Where are pictures and download links?

Okay, this is the fourth mod I've seen today with a missing download link. What the hell TWC.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by reaper101 View Post
    Okay, this is the fourth mod I've seen today with a missing download link. What the hell TWC.
    This is not the fault of TWC. It's each modder's responsibility to ensure the uptime of their mods, unless they elect to upload them to our servers.

It's not the fact that the links don't work, it's that they vanished completely that bugs me. I've seen the former, but the latter is new and I assumed it was a TWC problem, since usually it'd just make a failed link if the modders screwed up.
    If that's not the case, i apologize.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.

People like you are seriously the best. I'm just returning to NTW and lost my saved mods (since I knew most would not be preserved on dl pages) so you just have to pour over threads and hope you get lucky. We need some people to work together and compile links for linkless mods that are popularity requested. The blood mod (one of the earlier, good ones, that was just a squirt of blood on getting shot) and Dismounted Generals with Pistols are two I can't find but I still see requested a lot.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast